Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Apr 11, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Imcome tax returns [4]
DUKE OF EDINBURG DIES- [1]
MP dies.... [15]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1771]
What are You Watching? [34]
BJ 50 [50]
Rais Magufuli [476]
HIV Cure now in sight [104]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [697]
Coronavirus [2762]
Passed by Kanyotus former house jana...kumbe! [2]
Wazua downtime??? [150]
Weddings: The newest form of exploitation [137]
Reject This BBI Joke [124]
Kikuyus, Please Come (Here) [196]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
KICC Live
TAZ
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:49:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/14/2007
Posts: 4,152
@ Mc Reggae.....The main players in 2002 (Narc) were Kibaki, Wamalwa, OAR, Saitoti and Ngilu hao wengine were insignificant and mostly Kanu rejects.
Coolio
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:49:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/28/2008
Posts: 2,249
Location: Kibish
keraka wrote:
You mean this guys are yet to agree on who goes for the presidency.

Then Kalonzo cannot see a fence without sitting on it,Im beginning to fear for this coalition.


Ditto!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
wanyuru
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:51:38 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/29/2007
Posts: 948
mkeiyd wrote:
MADE wrote:
Motomoto wrote:
essyk wrote:
whats ngilu doing there? on the right hand side of oar? Pray Pray
haiya!what's cookingLaughing out loudly
reminds me of the day orange was launched

Pecking order sister, pecking order
Poorly organized event though

was Ngilu on a spy mission in TNA? I had doubted if really she had deserted RAO.Remember the PM saved her skin 2getha with Wetangula's at the height of borehole n Tokyo scams. It's pay back time


Ngilu's move to TNA was aimed at locking SKM out of Uhuruto axis of suspects. Remember how it was rumoured on the papers that she wanted the deal signed asap lest SKM comes joining?
I believe all along she was playing for team RAO,now she's boxed SKM where she wanted him to bring the lower eastern vote.


10-0
You've got to admire the craftiness of this team. Never saw that coming
McReggae
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:52:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 23,360
Location: Nairobi
TAZ wrote:
@ Mc Reggae.....The main players in 2002 (Narc) were Kibaki, Wamalwa, OAR, Saitoti and Ngilu hao wengine were insignificant and mostly Kanu rejects.


Wamalwa, Saitoti no more, Kibaki retiring, you just vindicated my statement!!!!...Ford Kenya was Wamalwa's vehicle then!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
richdad
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:54:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/12/2010
Posts: 474
Location: Nairobi
Am ok with ODM if Kalonzo becomes the main guy. He has some sanity that other lack.
Keep it simple
kollabo
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:58:23 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/3/2012
Posts: 1,317
Sorry guys, I dont mean to rain on your parade but this arrangement cannot fly. Too many vested interests clashing already.
Kaka M
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:58:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/18/2011
Posts: 459
The echoes of the shouts that different communities hurled at each other after the defections of 2007/2008 and PEV can still be heard yet the persons behind them r now breaking news with vows of how they will work together.
It was we the common mwanachi that shouted at each other, fought each other and now we r following the same politicians and proclaiming how we r friends.
I remember someone asking, " How many houses were burned in the likes of Muthaiga Karen Lavington etc." For whatever good it will do let some of this actions teach us. According to some Schools of thought, Kenya has only two tribes, The haves and the havenots, The rich and the poor.
keraka
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:00:51 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 637
Location: Nairobi
richdad wrote:
Am ok with ODM if Kalonzo becomes the main guy. He has some sanity that other lack.

Pray Are you the same guy who was lecturing us about how Uhuru is not Kibaki in dealing with lesser beings.Peace brother peace politics and politicians come and go.Honestly you shocked me.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Tebes
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:02:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 2,096
richdad wrote:
Am ok with ODM if Kalonzo becomes the main guy. He has some sanity that other lack.

d'oh! Pray Liar
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
wilyum
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:08:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/21/2011
Posts: 1,010
Eti Karua and Kamencu coalition will be called Rarua Ngotha smile
Robinhood
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:16:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/11/2008
Posts: 2,306
wilyum wrote:
Eti Karua and Kamencu coalition will be called Rarua Ngotha smile




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Elder
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:20:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/7/2010
Posts: 2,148
Location: elderville
keraka wrote:
You mean this guys are yet to agree on who goes for the presidency.

Then Kalonzo cannot see a fence without sitting on it,Im beginning to fear for this coalition.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
nakujua
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:22:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/17/2009
Posts: 3,583
Location: Kenya
wanyuru wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:
MADE wrote:
Motomoto wrote:
essyk wrote:
whats ngilu doing there? on the right hand side of oar? Pray Pray
haiya!what's cookingLaughing out loudly
reminds me of the day orange was launched

Pecking order sister, pecking order
Poorly organized event though

was Ngilu on a spy mission in TNA? I had doubted if really she had deserted RAO.Remember the PM saved her skin 2getha with Wetangula's at the height of borehole n Tokyo scams. It's pay back time


Ngilu's move to TNA was aimed at locking SKM out of Uhuruto axis of suspects. Remember how it was rumoured on the papers that she wanted the deal signed asap lest SKM comes joining?
I believe all along she was playing for team RAO,now she's boxed SKM where she wanted him to bring the lower eastern vote.


10-0
You've got to admire the craftiness of this team. Never saw that coming


I know this is not the states, but just imagine the democracts sending Mrs Clinton to the republicans to lock out Christie forcing him to move to the dems as obama's running mate.

its sick
nostoppingthis
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:30:06 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 8/24/2009
Posts: 5,909
Location: Nairobi
Coolio wrote:
keraka wrote:
You mean this guys are yet to agree on who goes for the presidency.

Then Kalonzo cannot see a fence without sitting on it,Im beginning to fear for this coalition.


Ditto!


There is nothing to fear!!! Kalonzo wil;l be Deputy president, watch this space...
wanyuru
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:43:05 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/29/2007
Posts: 948
Rumour has it that SKM signed in Pencil...is it true?d'oh!
Ngalaka
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:49:49 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,566
nostoppingthis wrote:
Coolio wrote:
keraka wrote:
You mean this guys are yet to agree on who goes for the presidency.

Then Kalonzo cannot see a fence without sitting on it,Im beginning to fear for this coalition.


Ditto!


There is nothing to fear!!! Kalonzo wil;l be Deputy president, watch this space...


@ Non

Don't waste your breath trying to romance a stone.

We are a team now.

The team Leader is Raila.

His No. 2 is Kalonzo.

The whole of Lower Eastern knows that and are very happy with things as they are.

Allow the politicians to play their games as they know, but ultimately come March 5th, barring any force majeure situation, Raila will be sworn in as 4th President.

Wachana na wanaasidi.

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
mkeiyd
#37 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:22:22 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 1,182
nakujua wrote:
wanyuru wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:


Ngilu's move to TNA was aimed at locking SKM out of Uhuruto axis of suspects. Remember how it was rumoured on the papers that she wanted the deal signed asap lest SKM comes joining?
I believe all along she was playing for team RAO,now she's boxed SKM where she wanted him to bring the lower eastern vote.


10-0
You've got to admire the craftiness of this team. Never saw that coming


I know this is not the states, but just imagine the democracts sending Mrs Clinton to the republicans to lock out Christie forcing him to move to the dems as obama's running mate.

its sick


Nothing sick here,but wits at play. It would be more like a die-hard Republican defecting to the Democrats party just when he knows he's about to die. In the end,it will be a Democrat dying.
A die-hard Republican simply,can't die.
TiggerTiggy
#38 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:49:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/13/2011
Posts: 660
wanyuru wrote:
Rumour has it that SKM signed in Pencil...is it true?d'oh!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly he can "wipe" it away anytime the tough gets going. body language today was interesting
essyk
#39 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:21:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,495
I say again,Hii!!!
where bishop was praying watu wakicheka at her proclamations?
The fall will be greater than the wall of jericho.
14 parties together? In Kenya?
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
McReggae
#40 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:38:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 23,360
Location: Nairobi
@essyk...it could be wise for you to 1st read the political parties act, umderstand it well, then make an informed comment, we no longer in the KANU daya.....i forgot, we might be back to it.p
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.