Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Thriving, Empty and Unsettle [27]
Singer Akothee!!!!!!!!!!!!! [18]
Dakar Senegal [32]
Kenya vs Somalia [20]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [27]
Dead-beats who appear after their kids succeed [5]
Do Wazuans Exercise? [895]
Revealing dress at work while working [22]
The house Uhuruto built for a Nakuru widow [20]
Chickengate [11]
M7 Social Media TAX -Excellent [143]
Man bites hyena [2]
Corruption in the Judiciary [217]
Where do they go? [4]
Kaka Ephraim [57]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

320 Pages«<4546474849>»
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2
Rankaz13
#921 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:08:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/21/2013
Posts: 2,836
Location: Here
harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Teacher:The British Soldier Shot the Swedish Soldier in the Shoulder... Ochieng:Mwalimu Nichape tu...


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
urstill1
#922 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 1:00:54 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 9/6/2013
Posts: 1,446
Location: In a house
Rankaz13 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Teacher:The British Soldier Shot the Swedish Soldier in the Shoulder... Ochieng:Mwalimu Nichape tu...


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Nice one.
butterflyke
#923 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:59:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/1/2010
Posts: 3,024
Location: Hapa
urstill1 wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Teacher:The British Soldier Shot the Swedish Soldier in the Shoulder... Ochieng:Mwalimu Nichape tu...


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Nice one.

smile
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
kysse
#924 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:31:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/17/2013
Posts: 4,693
Location: Earth
butterflyke wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Teacher:The British Soldier Shot the Swedish Soldier in the Shoulder... Ochieng:Mwalimu Nichape tu...


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Nice one.

smile

Laughing out loudly
muganda
#925 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 8:46:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/15/2006
Posts: 3,848
rock
#926 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 9:24:31 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/25/2009
Posts: 973
kysse wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Teacher:The British Soldier Shot the Swedish Soldier in the Shoulder... Ochieng:Mwalimu Nichape tu...


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Nice one.

smile

Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
bebeto
#927 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 9:25:12 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/5/2008
Posts: 602
Rankaz13 wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Applause Applause
"The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions" - Alfred adler
rock
#928 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 9:27:53 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/25/2009
Posts: 973
Magigi
#929 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:27:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/31/2008
Posts: 7,064
Location: Kenya
Check that thong...Sorry that dog!!!

Magigi
#930 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 10:48:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/31/2008
Posts: 7,064
Location: Kenya
Seen at MaCreggae's house!!! Wants this to be implemented in every office...

urstill1
#931 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:38:11 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 9/6/2013
Posts: 1,446
Location: In a house
dunkang
#932 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:12:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,764
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Rankaz13
#933 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 9:22:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/21/2013
Posts: 2,836
Location: Here
rock wrote:



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Impunity
#934 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:04:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,878
Location: Masada
smile smile

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

qooler
#935 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:23:11 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/18/2012
Posts: 233

Rankaz13
#936 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:27:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/21/2013
Posts: 2,836
Location: Here
qooler wrote:



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Rankaz13
#937 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:37:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/21/2013
Posts: 2,836
Location: Here
I find this series quite funny. Here're two:



Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Impunity
#938 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:38:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,878
Location: Masada
Rankaz13 wrote:
qooler wrote:



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


But I can only see one transformer!?
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#939 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:55:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,878
Location: Masada
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

washiku
#940 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 11:01:09 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,061
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
320 Pages«<4546474849>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.