Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jun 26, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
NASA :Whats the game plan. [825]
Delete [5]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [956]
Jimi Wanjigi [17]
Weekly debates by an Atheist [223]
Mexican Ugali... [83]
Trivia Friday [16]
POTUS TRUMP [635]
Of fellow men catching feelings [15]
Constituency Returning Officer.. [28]
SGR Progress thus far [898]
Rais Magufuli [349]
Farewell thee @ecstasy [73]
Rais Magufuli,a Brutal Demagogue??? [1]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [140]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages123>»
Inchi Ya Majambazi
Taurrus
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:42:02 PM

http://www.nation.co.ke/...5502-j2g3whz/index.html

Investigations also found that the rent clearance certificate No 308335 dated January 10, 2005 issued to Mr John Kamau Mugo and kept in the records of the chief land registrar, and also presented to EACC, Konzolo’s is a forgery because the booklet that housed the certificate was picked from the stores.

It was picked on December 19, 2012 and given to a Mr Muinde on January 10, 2013, who issued certificate for LR No 12215.

The EACC also established that the certificate of stamp duty number 46189 purportedly issued from the department of lands does not appear in any record maintained at the lands office.

Also, the booklet of stamp duty No 0046151 to 0046200 that could have issued 0046189 had not been issued from the stores for use.

The graft body also says the transfer documents between Arnold Bradley and Kamau Mugo dated August 24, 1978 and presented to them by Konzolo, were not true since Bradley had died in 1973.

d'oh! d'oh! Sad Sad
FRM2011
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 10:10:04 PM

Mr. Konzolo has the requisite qualifications to become a governor. Would be such a waste if he doesn't run.
Iganamagana
#3 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 9:49:45 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Mr. Konzolo has the requisite qualifications to become a governor. Would be such a waste if he doesn't run.

Huyu Konzolo ni wa Kakamega ama wapi? Oparanya take note!
Njung'e
#4 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 10:54:51 AM

Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Nope. Jos is an Omulogoli and so if he were to "stand", it would be against Akaranga. Even then, i think the guy has an integrity case somewhere and, most likely, wouldn't get EACC clearance. He used to be a fine young and respectable man. Something got to him. I suspect that when he became MD at NSSF, a cat might have licked his eyes.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Kaigangio
#5 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 11:59:10 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Nope. Jos is an Omulogoli and so if he were to "stand", it would be against Akaranga. Even then, i think the guy has an integrity case somewhere and, most likely, wouldn't get EACC clearance. He used to be a fine young and respectable man. Something got to him. I suspect that when he became MD at NSSF, a cat might have licked his eyes.

I really pity Jos....the guy entered the NSSF as the managing trustee when the cow had been milked dry by the previous managing trustees, akina Masika and Muinde. Remember those mega construction contructs, Embakasi Estate, Mountain View Estate, Hazina Towers etc.
No wonder, with nothing left, Jos had to look for another line of work...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Swenani
#6 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 12:00:18 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Laughing out loudly
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
Iganamagana
#7 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 1:57:48 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I really pity Jos....the guy entered the NSSF as the managing trustee when the cow had been milked dry by the previous managing trustees, akina Masika and Muinde. Remember those mega construction contructs, Embakasi Estate, Mountain View Estate, Hazina Towers etc.

Are these not the qualities were are looking for in our politicians. He is qualified to be THE GOVERNOR.
Angelica _ann
#8 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 2:17:47 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Are these not the qualities were are looking for in our politicians. He is qualified to be THE GOVERNOR.

You cannot be denied a certificate of good conduct because of a pending case in court. Pending is just that pending ......
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Baratang
#9 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 3:28:02 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

So, when we are out of those top jobs in government institutions, we result to thiefing land as the alternative line of work. When this does not work out pretty good as was expected, we prepare ourselves to become governors as the last option?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Taurrus
#10 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 5:01:17 PM

Could this be the quick solution,putting in mind that the true owner of the Karen land is dead.

Angry members of public lynched a land broker in Meru on accusation of grabbing his brother’s land.

They claimed Mr Daniel Kuura, alias Herode, had been colluding with the local Assistant Chief to grab land from poor people.

Sad Lands officials who had gone to fence off the land took off for their safety.Sad

The deceased was accused of having used his influence to grab other properties in the area.
http://nairobinews.natio...ing-widows-land-photos/
Taurrus
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:04:40 PM

Just tell me in which country can such to tolerated!

Mr Ngunyi told the National Assembly’s Public Assembly Committee (PAC) on Tuesday that he does not know how the National Youth Service (NYS) picked his firm to undertake its restructuring and whether it was also single-sourced.

He told the PAC that he learnt from the Auditor-General's report that his firm had been overpaid by Sh11.87 million in April 2015.

He said he assumed it was from another client because the NYS had already paid his firm its dues in March 2015.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...88246-5x830fz/index.html
murchr
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:09:00 PM

Taurrus wrote:

Mr Ngunyi told the National Assembly’s Public Assembly Committee (PAC) on Tuesday that he does not know how the National Youth Service (NYS) picked his firm to undertake its restructuring and whether it was also single-sourced.

He told the PAC that he learnt from the Auditor-General's report that his firm had been overpaid by Sh11.87 million in April 2015.

He said he assumed it was from another client because the NYS had already paid his firm its dues in March 2015.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8246-5x830fz/index.html

If I give you an invoice of 25/- and then when the bill is due you pay 25/- and after another month you pay another 25/- shida ni mimi ama wewe?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Taurrus
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:38:27 PM

murchr wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

If I give you an invoice of 25/- and then when the bill is due you pay 25/- and after another month you pay another 25/- shida ni mimi ama wewe?

Sina jibu wala mimi si jambazi!Sad
Alba
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:24:08 PM

murchr wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

Shida ni both parties. The receiving party should be honest and return the overpayment. The paying party should not have made the payment in the first place.

But we all know that this is besides the point. The reality is these payments happen because of backroom deals. Ngunyi is being paid because he has been a Jubilee sycophant to the core and he uses his massive platform to besmirch the opposition and praise jubilee. The payment has nothing to do with auditing. I am sure Ngunyi is not even qualified to audit a mama mboga's business much less audit the NYS.
masukuma
#15 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:55:42 PM

Alba wrote:
murchr wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

Shida ni both parties. The receiving party should be honest and return the overpayment. The paying party should not have made the payment in the first place.

But we all know that this is besides the point. The reality is these payments happen because of backroom deals. Ngunyi is being paid because he has been a Jubilee sycophant to the core and he uses his massive platform to besmirch the opposition and praise jubilee. The payment has nothing to do with auditing. I am sure Ngunyi is not even qualified to audit a mama mboga's business much less audit the NYS.

https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
PeterReborn
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:07:23 AM

masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:
murchr wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Alba
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:50:59 PM

So masukuma and peterreborn
You guys are basically thieves? No better than the carjackers, muggers and pickpoeckets who are wreaking havoc on Kenyans? Is this what you are telling wazuans today?
Or has the country completely lost its moral compass?
masukuma
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:06:19 PM

Alba wrote:
You guys are basically thieves? No better than the carjackers, muggers and pickpoeckets who are wreaking havoc on Kenyans? Is this what you are telling wazuans today?

boss... a thief goes out hunting.... ikijileta nyumbani sio wizi... ni windfall! ati rudisha pesa... kwani wewe ni fala aina gani... unakaa kimya until wenyewe wakuje then you pretend you had not see it. they should consider the loss tuition fee - ndio iwe funzo to those who make such mistakes...
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
FRM2011
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:41:19 PM

masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:

boss... a thief goes out hunting.... ikijileta nyumbani sio wizi... ni windfall! ati rudisha pesa... kwani wewe ni fala aina gani... unakaa kimya until wenyewe wakuje then you pretend you had not see it. they should consider the loss tuition fee - ndio iwe funzo to those who make such mistakes...

Ni kama sending mpesa to wrong number ya njuguna.

You call the number with the sweetest voice you can muster. "Hallo, woiye njuguna" The reply comes in two words, " sio njuguna" in an angry deep voice. And the call is disconnected.
masukuma
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:53:45 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:

Ni kama sending mpesa to wrong number ya njuguna.

You call the number with the sweetest voice you can muster. "Hallo, woiye njuguna" The reply comes in two words, " sio njuguna" in an angry deep voice. And the call is disconnected.

Na ameshaa nunua airtime... on sunday they will be in church kutoa ushuhuda vile walikuwa kona mbaya halafu wakaonekaniwa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly