Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jul 24, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [1603]
Could this be Modern Slavery? [17]
Humans were/are created [17]
Current fish prices [20]
congo dandies [16]
Am growing old....Need a good school for my junior... [41]
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!! [522]
NASA :Whats the game plan. [988]
Top 50 Private Secondary Schools [83]
SK ni furahiday.....saa ya phombe!!!! [3597]
44th TRIBE- HINDU, INDIAN, BUDHIST or ASIAN [5]
Is it just me, or is Wazua dead boring?? [39]
SGR Progress thus far [928]
I just need to talk [28]
Nairobi Senatorial race [8]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages123>»
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
Impunity
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:07:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!


Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

timuka
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:26:17 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/21/2013
Posts: 427
Impunity wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!




Tyranny of course
Impunity
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:34:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
timuka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!




Tyranny of course


@baba has promised to lead Kenyans on the street starting on the 25th of December until "we are free" from the yoke of Jubaland anarchy!
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Shak
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:55:48 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 1,821
Location: Africa
What are Cord's proposals for a contingency plan should the digital system fail and we all know technology does fail from time to time excluding foul play. This should be common sense. It looks like Cord is looking for any reason to disrupt the elections
Shak
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:56:51 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 1,821
Location: Africa
.
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:58:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,648
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
timuka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!




Tyranny of course


@baba has promised to lead Kenyans on the street starting on the 25th of December until "we are free" from the yoke of Jubaland anarchy!


I have seen the proposed amendment and it's very clear that, the proposed changes will carter for areas where 3G/network is not available and in case of power failure.The rider is the IEBC will have to gazette such in two dailies at least two days prior to such pronouncements and this will be public information signed by all political parties/agents or reps. Lemme ask now. What is wrong with that? Let's chose the law but if it's some drama we are after, i would tell baba, bring it on!. We have been very short lately.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Impunity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:05:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
Njung'e wrote:
Impunity wrote:
timuka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!




Tyranny of course


@baba has promised to lead Kenyans on the street starting on the 25th of December until "we are free" from the yoke of Jubaland anarchy!


I have seen the proposed amendment and it's very clear that, the proposed changes will carter for areas where 3G/network is not available and in case of power failure.The rider is the IEBC will have to gazette such in two dailies at least two days prior to such pronouncements and this will be public information signed by all political parties/agents or reps. Lemme ask now. What is wrong with that? Let's chose the law but if it's some drama we are after, i would tell baba, bring it on!. We have been very short lately.


The results cannot be relayed by any other means of digital except the 3G?
What about sms the results on EDGE? This platform is everywhere...in the deep bundus they can even buy a few Thuraya satellite mobile phones!

Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:10:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,648
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Impunity wrote:
timuka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Pray Pray Pray Pray

Which side of the house will win?

Jubalants want to change the law to have voting/result done/delivered manually, while Cordants wants it digital as the current rules dictates!




Tyranny of course


@baba has promised to lead Kenyans on the street starting on the 25th of December until "we are free" from the yoke of Jubaland anarchy!


I have seen the proposed amendment and it's very clear that, the proposed changes will carter for areas where 3G/network is not available and in case of power failure.The rider is the IEBC will have to gazette such in two dailies at least two days prior to such pronouncements and this will be public information signed by all political parties/agents or reps. Lemme ask now. What is wrong with that? Let's chose the law but if it's some drama we are after, i would tell baba, bring it on!. We have been very short lately.


The results cannot be relayed by any other means of digital except the 3G?
What about sms the results on EDGE? This platform is everywhere...in the deep bundus they can even buy a few Thuraya satellite mobile phones!



I am tech-nothing but it's nice to know that there are alternatives which can be thrown into the amendments and so we can have a more sensible law better than what Jubilee is proposing. That's not what we are being told by those opposing. I was mildly amused when Babu asked Gladys Wanga to bring along enough water for the day.Let's go to the streets anyway. The script is very familiar.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Impunity
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:14:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
95% of MPigs are no show as at 10am...speaker postponed the debate to a later time/date!

Wah!!!
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:28:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,232
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.
www.BABA.com Ohuru 61% Ojoshua 39%
Impunity
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:45:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
hardwood wrote:
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.


@baba is calculative!
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:46:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,648
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.


The way i see it and sorry to say this, after the elections, we will slaughter each other. We are perfectly set up for that thanks to baba.Pray
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kaka2za
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:10:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 2,650
Location: Gwitu
The laws came from a negotiated process. I wonder why the amendments are being pushed by one side only.
Something stinks on this digital matter. For once, am giving Baba the benefit of doubt.
hardwood
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:14:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,232
Impunity wrote:
95% of MPigs are no show as at 10am...speaker postponed the debate to a later time/date!

Wah!!!


Wamefika...

www.BABA.com Ohuru 61% Ojoshua 39%
Impunity
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:21:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,114
Location: Masada
Njung'e wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.


The way i see it and sorry to say this, after the elections, we will slaughter each other. We are perfectly set up for that thanks to baba.Pray


Why blame it all on @baba yet @Uruto are the ones changing the law with impunity?
@baba said the 2013 polls were rigged digitally n we didnt agree, now we see all the truth.

If Jubirants has got the numbers then they should not be worrying.
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

masukuma
#16 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:29:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
yet again the narrative that "technology solves problems" is retold as truth. TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS BUT RATHER THINKING SOLVES PROBLEMS.
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:31:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,648
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.


The way i see it and sorry to say this, after the elections, we will slaughter each other. We are perfectly set up for that thanks to baba.Pray


Why blame it all on @baba yet @Uruto are the ones changing the law with impunity?
@baba said the 2013 polls were rigged digitally n we didnt agree, now we see all the truth.

If Jubirants has got the numbers then they should not be worrying.


The changes were considered after a presentation by IEBC to the legal and justice committe e where both sides were represented. I think IEBC made its case and showed exactly why they felt certain areas would be disadavantaged by technology. Again, the proposed amendments are not explicit on exclusion of technology. What i would expect is an alternative proposal from those who feel the changes have grey areas.....sasa ukileta firimbi na maji inasaidia nini?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
hardwood
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:35:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,232
kaka2za wrote:
The laws came from a negotiated process. I wonder why the amendments are being pushed by one side only.
Something stinks on this digital matter. For once, am giving Baba the benefit of doubt.


Even in your office, you have a fall back plan incase technology fails. Things do not come to a standstill just because the system is down.

Even when the ATM fails or your ATM card PIN doesn't work and thus you cannot be "identified and served digitally", the bank has a back up plan whereby you can walk into the bank and be identified "manually" with your ID and given your cash. That is all they are saying regarding this amendment. Voting or transmission of results should not stop just because the gadget battery went down, or the gadget hanged, or broke down or was even stolen, or fell from the table and hit the concrete floor and malfunctioned, or someone spilled his soda on the gadget and it went kapput. If in the US they did manual voting in some polling stations how do we expect to have a 100% digital election in our 3rd world country, a country where some areas dont have power or mobile phone coverage and some have issues with bandits, cattle rustlers and terrorists?
www.BABA.com Ohuru 61% Ojoshua 39%
hardwood
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:39:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,232
Impunity wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Baba's strategy is simple. Insist on 100% digital process. Of course this may not work in some areas, or may be deliberately made to fail by ODM in some areas, making the election results invalid and therefore paving the way for power sharing.


The way i see it and sorry to say this, after the elections, we will slaughter each other. We are perfectly set up for that thanks to baba.Pray


Why blame it all on @baba yet @Uruto are the ones changing the law with impunity?
@baba said the 2013 polls were rigged digitally n we didnt agree, now we see all the truth.

If Jubirants has got the numbers then they should not be worrying.


Then why is he insisting on the digital thing? Or Mr. Yard, the consultant, has assisted him rig the machines at ieebc?
www.BABA.com Ohuru 61% Ojoshua 39%
masukuma
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:45:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
the truth is much more interesting... both CORD and Jubilee are wrong and off the mark on this one. We are conditioned to somehow think one of them is right and another is wrong. at least one of them knows what they are saying... the truth is none of these numb skulls know anything about what they are taking about! They have created their own alternative universe that they argue in and suck all of you into...

Facts:
2013 was not "rigged digitally"
Michael Yard is not "rigging" anything at IEBC. He is a manager for crying out loud.

https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4), Invepreneur
27 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.