Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1402]
Coronavirus [1889]
Just How Big the Universe is [348]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [477]
Burundi Kamenuka [95]
Apartment tour [1]
Wah-wah, wah-wah [28]
Jalang'o,the Boys club and Pudesh!!! [8]
Sundowner [41]
E- cigarettes [4]
Data Breach - Panama Papers [44]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [78]
Tecla Muigai [38]
The ever elusive kabuga [21]
Which books are you reading----recommend [144]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Cyprian Nyakundi
Swenani
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 05, 2017 10:05:28 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Mike Ock
#22 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 10:21:00 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 658
He's lashing out as most young people do when they find out the world is not fair.
kenmac
#23 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 10:56:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/26/2009
Posts: 1,790
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

To quote twitterists,

Apewe Crate ya Nyanya on me!Laughing out loudly
......Ecclesiastes
alma1
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:26:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,762
Location: hapo
I will never understand corporates.

How does a guy who can't spell play games like that? A freebie for the corporate people so scared of this fella. Don't hack him.

Tell us to maliza yeye aanze kulia hapa.

Even hacking a psychology issue. A guy like FRM2011 and Njunge are men who are men. They say na kama haupendi, shauri yako. If you attack them frontal, they come like Bonny Khalwales bullfighters.

A kid like Nyakundi thrives on being seen. I'm sure he enters a bar with his T-shirt.

Just shut down his source of income for a week you see the fella writing about becoming size 8. And his sources of income are well known. They include Jubilee lawyers.

Anyway...Viceroy sio maji....Washa nisome yalindwere wakati hardwood aliponifurusha kama muislamu Jerusalem.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
washiku
#25 Posted : Friday, December 08, 2017 11:52:06 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
alma1 wrote:
I will never understand corporates.

How does a guy who can't spell play games like that? A freebie for the corporate people so scared of this fella. Don't hack him.

Tell us to maliza yeye aanze kulia hapa.

Even hacking a psychology issue. A guy like FRM2011 and Njunge are men who are men. They say na kama haupendi, shauri yako. If you attack them frontal, they come like Bonny Khalwales bullfighters.

A kid like Nyakundi thrives on being seen. I'm sure he enters a bar with his T-shirt.

Just shut down his source of income for a week you see the fella writing about becoming size 8. And his sources of income are well known. They include Jubilee lawyers.

Anyway...Viceroy sio maji....Washa nisome yalindwere wakati hardwood aliponifurusha kama muislamu Jerusalem.


By the way Alma, I saw a bill board near Shell Kileleshwa advertising a black version of viceroy. Is that the "black label" version of the normal viceroy?
aemathenge
#26 Posted : Friday, December 08, 2017 12:04:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,255
Location: Kerugoya
washiku wrote:
alma1 wrote:
I will never understand corporates.

How does a guy who can't spell play games like that? A freebie for the corporate people so scared of this fella. Don't hack him.

Tell us to maliza yeye aanze kulia hapa.

Even hacking a psychology issue. A guy like FRM2011 and Njunge are men who are men. They say na kama haupendi, shauri yako. If you attack them frontal, they come like Bonny Khalwales bullfighters.

A kid like Nyakundi thrives on being seen. I'm sure he enters a bar with his T-shirt.

Just shut down his source of income for a week you see the fella writing about becoming size 8. And his sources of income are well known. They include Jubilee lawyers.

Anyway...Viceroy sio maji....Washa nisome yalindwere wakati hardwood aliponifurusha kama muislamu Jerusalem.


By the way Alma, I saw a bill board near Shell Kileleshwa advertising a black version of viceroy. Is that the "black label" version of the normal viceroy?

Ouch
murchr
#27 Posted : Friday, December 08, 2017 11:25:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,500
It didnt take long Laughing out loudly

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 09, 2017 4:43:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,995
Location: Kianjokoma
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#29 Posted : Saturday, December 09, 2017 10:57:51 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#30 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 12:17:37 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
I think Nyakundi is unknowingly a radical militant feminist
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Fullykenyan
#31 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 12:36:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/27/2014
Posts: 554
Location: Eastlando
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong
Angelica _ann
#32 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 12:38:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,457
Fullykenyan wrote:
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong


We went somewhere in September this year and the demands were outrageous plus to make it worse it was openly mixed with politics. Shidwe!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#33 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 1:12:14 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
Fullykenyan wrote:
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong



Not only on that

Feminism is the advocacy of women rights based on equality of sexes. What Nyakundi is advocating even though in a different militant manner is to stop exchanging our girls for cows/money in the name of dowry. Advocating for women to be financial independence by asking boys/men/sponsors to stop paying for bills, advocating for women to be judged by their ability and not looks etc. All these are what feminist fight for.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Fullykenyan
#34 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 1:34:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/27/2014
Posts: 554
Location: Eastlando
Swenani wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong



Not only on that

Feminism is the advocacy of women rights based on equality of sexes. What Nyakundi is advocating even though in a different militant manner is to stop exchanging our girls for cows/money in the name of dowry. Advocating for women to be financial independence by asking boys/men/sponsors to stop paying for bills, advocating for women to be judged by their ability and not looks etc. All these are what feminist fight for.



Very true Swenani. I have always said this, if women want to be taken seriously. They should avoid this habit of expecting men, to clear their bills everytime, they go out for a date. be it coffee or nyama choma or etc. Secondly, If they are working, bills at home should be shared equally. Hakuna eti, i paid your bride price and your salary goes every month to your parents, yet i have to educate our kids, pay rent etc all alone. A relative had this habit of always asking me for cash, i asked him why is he always short on cash, yet he and the wife are working. He told me,if he would involve his wife in the running of home matters, she would leave him. I told him, i will also leave him, since am not an ATM. Your partner has to take you to another level, and not just being a parasite
murchr
#35 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 5:01:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,500
Fullykenyan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong



Not only on that

Feminism is the advocacy of women rights based on equality of sexes. What Nyakundi is advocating even though in a different militant manner is to stop exchanging our girls for cows/money in the name of dowry. Advocating for women to be financial independence by asking boys/men/sponsors to stop paying for bills, advocating for women to be judged by their ability and not looks etc. All these are what feminist fight for.



Very true Swenani. I have always said this, if women want to be taken seriously. They should avoid this habit of expecting men, to clear their bills everytime, they go out for a date. be it coffee or nyama choma or etc. Secondly, If they are working, bills at home should be shared equally. Hakuna eti, i paid your bride price and your salary goes every month to your parents, yet i have to educate our kids, pay rent etc all alone. A relative had this habit of always asking me for cash, i asked him why is he always short on cash, yet he and the wife are working. He told me,if he would involve his wife in the running of home matters, she would leave him. I told him, i will also leave him, since am not an ATM. Your partner has to take you to another level, and not just being a parasite


Aren't those relatives asking for Ruracio in most cases men if not always? The problem is not Ruracio but the culture of ripping people off when given an opportunity. If a man pays a woman's bills, the woman should also be able to pay a man's bills. If the bills payment is one sided, then you are being ripped off.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Dahatre
#36 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 6:49:21 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/21/2009
Posts: 575
Fullykenyan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
In his madness he may have some truths in him. Ruracio is a big rip-off ceremony in kenya. i never paid bride price, and i will never. i will also not ask one for my daughter. Nyakundi is not that wrong



Not only on that

Feminism is the advocacy of women rights based on equality of sexes. What Nyakundi is advocating even though in a different militant manner is to stop exchanging our girls for cows/money in the name of dowry. Advocating for women to be financial independence by asking boys/men/sponsors to stop paying for bills, advocating for women to be judged by their ability and not looks etc. All these are what feminist fight for.



Very true Swenani. I have always said this, if women want to be taken seriously. They should avoid this habit of expecting men, to clear their bills everytime, they go out for a date. be it coffee or nyama choma or etc. Secondly, If they are working, bills at home should be shared equally. Hakuna eti, i paid your bride price and your salary goes every month to your parents, yet i have to educate our kids, pay rent etc all alone. A relative had this habit of always asking me for cash, i asked him why is he always short on cash, yet he and the wife are working. He told me,if he would involve his wife in the running of home matters, she would leave him. I told him, i will also leave him, since am not an ATM. Your partner has to take you to another level, and not just being a parasite

Not to put words in your mouth, but I would reword that to say “if society wants us to take women seriously”….

That girl of yours for whom you will not accept a dowry will probably also have equal property rights with your son(s), not be auctioned off like a goat at age 11, and will be educated to her potential. You and others will fight to see that she has equal growth opportunities at her job, is not sexually harassed and is paid equal pay for equal work. In short, she will be economically independent enough such that she won't need to ask Nick or Mark to bail her out.

Women are a product of the society they are raised in…
Swenani
#37 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:48:34 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#38 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 7:12:48 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum


wakianika tunafunika
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#39 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:00:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,500
In other news trending in Kenya

DN wrote:
Blogger Cyprian Nyakundi and Emmanuel Nyamweya have been charged over a Sh17.5 million extortion attempt.

Appearing before Milimani Senior Principal Magistrate Kennedy Cheruiyot on Friday, Mr Nyakundi and his co-accused denied the charges and were released on Sh300,000 cash bail each.

The two were accused of attempting to extort Sh17.5 million from a top city banker to pull down libellous articles from Mr Nyakundi's blog.


"The 2 had just received KSh 1M (down payment of KSh 17.5M) from a victim as precondition for pulling down libellous posts on a website"


"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
alma1
#40 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 4:37:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,762
Location: hapo
murchr wrote:
In other news trending in Kenya

DN wrote:
Blogger Cyprian Nyakundi and Emmanuel Nyamweya have been charged over a Sh17.5 million extortion attempt.

Appearing before Milimani Senior Principal Magistrate Kennedy Cheruiyot on Friday, Mr Nyakundi and his co-accused denied the charges and were released on Sh300,000 cash bail each.

The two were accused of attempting to extort Sh17.5 million from a top city banker to pull down libellous articles from Mr Nyakundi's blog.


"The 2 had just received KSh 1M (down payment of KSh 17.5M) from a victim as precondition for pulling down libellous posts on a website"





Murchr

Find me one day I tell you about Nyakundi, Alai and some other media fella who used to have a part time job in a funny show and has now become Akothe's media guy.

Find me one day I tell you how these "mbrogers" harass and connive to steal money from legit businesses with their Twirra influencing nonsense.

In fact, there's a thread on this very group about an airline. And I know for a fact how much money they were asking for to remove their fake posts.

All I can tell them is. I know you have to eat...But that airline that you were extorting did nothing wrong. But you got thousands of people losing their jobs.

Don't do that to one of my clients.

I shall shut you down before useme, "ara?"

Wakora and murchr, msiende hapo...tafadhali.

I can foretell your future and your future shall be Nyakundi.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.