Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Dec 19, 2018
NellyData
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KCB 2018 and Beyond [145]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11538]
Madness at the NSE [1674]
Kevian/Afia Juice IPO [30]
Cytonn Tower vs Britam Tower [37]
Vertical vs Horizontal ..Flats vs one storey units [6]
Car &, General HY18 [8]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1116]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [32]
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond [348]
>, 10 % Dividend Yield........my new yard stick ... [165]
411 on dividend and AGM [601]
My Picks for 2014 [97]
Playing the market 2014 - 2016 [138]
Britam 2018 [14]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

94 Pages«<929394
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
iris
#1861 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2018 10:23:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/11/2014
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?
obiero
#1862 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2018 6:39:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
iris wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?

It's worth a gamble at the current price..
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
Ericsson
#1863 Posted : Tuesday, October 02, 2018 4:55:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 5,880
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
iris wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?

It's worth a gamble at the current price..


Share price at par with NBK.
They are in the same situation as KPLC too
obiero
#1864 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2018 9:25:31 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
iris wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?

It's worth a gamble at the current price..


Share price at par with NBK.
They are in the same situation as KPLC too

I will need to sight the Q3 results to make a final decision on this one.. Its too juicy at the current price, considering its dividend trend..
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
Ericsson
#1865 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2018 9:59:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 5,880
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
iris wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?

It's worth a gamble at the current price..


Share price at par with NBK.
They are in the same situation as KPLC too

I will need to sight the Q3 results to make a final decision on this one.. Its too juicy at the current price, considering its dividend trend..


Will they be able to pay a dividend this year going by the half year results
obiero
#1866 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2018 11:50:41 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
iris wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
The monkey (oops! my monkey) is still paying Applause




Bought some Housing Finance stock at Sh 20 back then chasing dividend. Applause

Forced to sell at Sh 12 to stop bleeding. Pray

Today's closing price of Sh 5.80 looks tempting. But PTSD will not let me board. Sad This one we watch from the sidelines.


@rwitre @pesanane im soo tempted with the current price


@Obiero join in. Misery loves company. And boy, we are MISERABLE in here.


Chuckling at your refreshing honesty @pesanane. @Obiero?

It's worth a gamble at the current price..


Share price at par with NBK.
They are in the same situation as KPLC too

I will need to sight the Q3 results to make a final decision on this one.. Its too juicy at the current price, considering its dividend trend..


Will they be able to pay a dividend this year going by the half year results

Q3 will reveal it all. Meanwhile the big boys have arrived as noted by today's volume
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
obiero
#1867 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 6:25:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
All background research complete.. Just waiting for the Q3 in next few weeks before I reboard this bus.. https://www.thebalance.c...-of-bad-companies-357865
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
Angelica _ann
#1868 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 7:59:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,714
[quote=obiero]All background research complete.. Just waiting for the Q3 in next few weeks before I reboard this bus.. https://www.thebalance.c...of-bad-companies-357865[/quote]

Home Africa comes mind. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#1869 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 11:17:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
All background research complete.. Just waiting for the Q3 in next few weeks before I reboard this bus.. https://www.thebalance.c...of-bad-companies-357865


Home Africa comes mind. smile

I'm buying at KES 3 or less.. The corporate bond payout plus the layoff costs damaged the year but 2019 will likely rebound
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
Ericsson
#1870 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 4:37:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 5,880
Location: NAIROBI
Gone and gone.
Frank Ireri finished the company
obiero
#1871 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 4:40:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Gone and gone.
Frank Ireri finished the company

I think he actually built the company. The rate cap is what has been the unraveling of HF Group
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
rwitre
#1872 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 4:59:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 161
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Gone and gone.
Frank Ireri finished the company


The fellow is on the board of FTGH Sad
obiero
#1873 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 7:00:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
rwitre wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Gone and gone.
Frank Ireri finished the company


The fellow is on the board of FTGH Sad

Currently in USA receiving specialized treatment
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
lochaz-index
#1874 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 10:41:57 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/18/2014
Posts: 929
HF hurtling towards the 2002 lows...joining the leading pack composed of kplc, NMG amongst others.
Quote:
Mortgage lender HF Group’s stock has fallen to a 15-yearlow at the NSE as the slide into losses weighs down on investor sentiment.

The stock closed at Sh4.76 on Tuesday, joining the list of firms such as Mumias and Uchumi that are trading below par value at the bourse. Its par value is Sh5, with 384.6 million issued shares.

This is the lowest the stock has fallen since January 2003, with the bank’s market capitalisation now standing at Sh1.83 billion, having gone down by more than half from Sh4 billion at the beginning of the year when the share was valued at Sh10.40.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
94 Pages«<929394
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.