Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Thriving, Empty and Unsettle [27]
Singer Akothee!!!!!!!!!!!!! [18]
Dakar Senegal [32]
Kenya vs Somalia [20]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [27]
Dead-beats who appear after their kids succeed [5]
Do Wazuans Exercise? [895]
Revealing dress at work while working [22]
The house Uhuruto built for a Nakuru widow [20]
Chickengate [11]
M7 Social Media TAX -Excellent [143]
Man bites hyena [2]
Corruption in the Judiciary [217]
Where do they go? [4]
Kaka Ephraim [57]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
EPL 2018/2019 Season
Angelica _ann
#101 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:57:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,999
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mastermind
#102 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 8:48:34 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,514
Location: Langley
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.

City will win the title. Liverpool has no mental strength.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Queen
#103 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:57:37 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 24
Location: Britain
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Lallana was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.
Angelica _ann
#104 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:02:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,999
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Milner was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.


smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Queen
#105 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:11:43 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 24
Location: Britain
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Milner was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.


smile smile smile


My bad!
gk
#106 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:34:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 346
City v Chelsea
This kind of thrushing reminds me of Man U v Arsenal a few yrs ago when the latter took in a cool 8!
kaka2za
#107 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 5:41:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,357
Location: Gwitu
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea
KulaRaha
#108 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 8:38:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,373
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Angelica _ann
#109 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 9:18:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,999
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#110 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:01:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,373
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Win some, lose some, but end of season we shall "revisit".
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kaka2za
#111 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:23:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,357
Location: Gwitu
KulaRaha wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Win some, lose some, but end of season we shall "revisit".


Does it really matter who finishes 5 or 6th?

Poch must be the real deal.Spurs spent zero and are building a new stadium.
Really punching above their weight.
Unai Emery is a Europa specialist so Arsenal could sneak into Champions League
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages«<456
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.