Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Mar 24, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11973]
COOP Bank FY18 [9]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [233]
Ibuka Incubation at NSE [6]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [1846]
What is the strategic importance of KQ? [33]
BBK FY 2018 final dividend 0.90 net profit up 7% [23]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [995]
Why dustbowl is the future [61]
NIC FY18 [9]
411 on dividend and AGM [640]
Kenya Re FY 2018 [20]
Madness at the NSE [1687]
My Picks for 2019 [37]
buy a strong home safe, since govt will tax deposi... [23]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Centum Group in Partnership with Heri Homes Apartments
mawinder
#21 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:19:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 6,014
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

For more, check our website
https://herihomes.co.ke/...Apartments---Two-Rivers

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-


Where are the villas


The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.
Where can I send you the House plan brochures?

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there


Noted. See you there in a few

Hi Christine, I am interested in the units.Send me the floor plans and the details of project team eg architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
ellyodhong@gmail.com
Mkimwa
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:04:53 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 368
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.
Liv
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:18:29 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/14/2006
Posts: 1,285
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.
ChristineOgada
#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:42:36 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
mawinder wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

For more, check our website
https://herihomes.co.ke/...Apartments---Two-Rivers

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-


Where are the villas


The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.
Where can I send you the House plan brochures?

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there


Noted. See you there in a few

Hi Christine, I am interested in the units.Send me the floor plans and the details of project team eg architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
ellyodhong@gmail.com


I'm sending them to you shortly.
ChristineOgada
#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:46:51 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.


Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price, we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall
ChristineOgada
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:49:50 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.
ChristineOgada
#27 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 2:10:07 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
ChristineOgada wrote:
mawinder wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

For more, check our website
https://herihomes.co.ke/...Apartments---Two-Rivers

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-


Where are the villas


The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.
Where can I send you the House plan brochures?

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there


Noted. See you there in a few

Hi Christine, I am interested in the units.Send me the floor plans and the details of project team eg architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
ellyodhong@gmail.com


I'm sending them to you shortly.



Hello guys. If you are still interested in getting units in Cascadia Two Rivers, let me know
ChristineOgada
#28 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:07:19 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
ChristineOgada wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.


Sorry, I mixed up with the information I got. Heri Homes is a partner in the side of Marketing, Centum Group is the sole developer.
ChristineOgada
#29 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:09:23 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
ChristineOgada wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.

ChristineOgada
#30 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:17:33 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Angelica _ann
#31 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:19:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,124
ChristineOgada wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.




smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#32 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:53:04 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,065
From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.

mamilli
#33 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 4:54:49 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2015
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
Chaka wrote:
From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.
The Bitcoin standard.
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:42:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,124
mamilli wrote:
Chaka wrote:
From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:
so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.


Selling what you don't understand/know, surely - really. That was my biggest disappointment in all this. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:50:10 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.



ChristineOgada
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:19:02 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Chaka wrote:
From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

[quote=ChristineOgada][quote=Liv][quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.



Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.[

Selling what you don't understand/know, surely - really. That was my biggest disappointment in all this. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


People err. And I admit I erred and will not run away from my mistake. I apologize. And when I learn that I made a mistake, I will apologize and make the correction. The project is still new and I am still learning. By the time we hit the ground, I will be conversant with it.

This is my second project since moving here and I am still learning the ropes. Please do forgive me 🙏
ChristineOgada
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:28:35 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 32
Location: Nairobi
[quote=Angelica _ann][quote=mamilli][quote=Chaka]From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

Angelica, I apologize for the confusion. I had assumed that we were the developers in this project until I was corrected by my seniors. That was an honest mistake and I apologize. This kind of error won't happen again. I know as a marketing representative, my information is relied upon with would be home owners to make decisions. What I don't know about certain projects, I will ask my seniors and share here.
Please forgive me. I erred.
Swenani
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:35:03 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,953
Location: Vacuum
Heri homes is a solid company though
Poverty is the root of all evil
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.