Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Mar 24, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why dustbowl is the future [62]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11973]
COOP Bank FY18 [9]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [233]
Ibuka Incubation at NSE [6]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [1846]
What is the strategic importance of KQ? [33]
BBK FY 2018 final dividend 0.90 net profit up 7% [23]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [995]
NIC FY18 [9]
411 on dividend and AGM [640]
Kenya Re FY 2018 [20]
Madness at the NSE [1687]
My Picks for 2019 [37]
buy a strong home safe, since govt will tax deposi... [23]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Mumias FY 2018 ends with 15.1bn loss
Ericsson
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:28:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,184
Location: NAIROBI
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss
Ebenyo
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:44:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,497
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss


The taskforce has recommended privatization which seems to be the best option.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:12:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,073
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss


The taskforce has recommended privatization which seems to be the best option.

There is no way such a loss can be made by that small company. This is a fraud. People are pumping out cash in form of OPEX. Similar to Nzoia, which led to the death of its CEO who had tried to plug the drain
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 96,100
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:24:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,124
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss


The taskforce has recommended privatization which seems to be the best option.

There is no way such a loss can be made by that small company. This is a fraud. People are pumping out cash in form of OPEX. Similar to Nzoia, which led to the death of its CEO who had tried to plug the drain


Cooking results are out - a loss is a loss!!!Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:47:36 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,268
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
This firm like a certain airline needs to be euthanized for the sake of taxpayers.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:02:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,073
Location: nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss


The taskforce has recommended privatization which seems to be the best option.

There is no way such a loss can be made by that small company. This is a fraud. People are pumping out cash in form of OPEX. Similar to Nzoia, which led to the death of its CEO who had tried to plug the drain


Cooking results are out - a loss is a loss!!!Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

There are genuine losses and then there are MSC type losses. Very cooked. Corruption!
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 96,100
muandiwambeu
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:38:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/28/2015
Posts: 1,096
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.15.1bn FY loss


The taskforce has recommended privatization which seems to be the best option.

There is no way such a loss can be made by that small company. This is a fraud. People are pumping out cash in form of OPEX. Similar to Nzoia, which led to the death of its CEO who had tried to plug the drain


Cooking results are out - a loss is a loss!!!Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

There are genuine losses and then there are MSC type losses. Very cooked. Corruption!

What is remaining of this junkyard. Mortician doing their best.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Pesa Nane
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:15:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,992
Location: 08c
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Release of Mumias Sugar's FY 2018 results has been postponed by a further two weeks. At this rate, the books have been 'overcooked'!

And it came to pass, that just like the mother company run out of cane, the chief cook has also run out of ingredients to cook!!





Let him continue to cook!


Last 4 days remaining, then we'll all know for sure, unless of-course they postpone again.

@HaMaina run! Grapevine has it that the mumias chef outdid himself and cooked a bigger ugali than the 'biggest one' from KQ
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
HaMaina
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:45:41 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 559
Pesa Nane wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Release of Mumias Sugar's FY 2018 results has been postponed by a further two weeks. At this rate, the books have been 'overcooked'!

And it came to pass, that just like the mother company run out of cane, the chief cook has also run out of ingredients to cook!!





Let him continue to cook!


Last 4 days remaining, then we'll all know for sure, unless of-course they postpone again.

@HaMaina run! Grapevine has it that the mumias chef outdid himself and cooked a bigger ugali than the 'biggest one' from KQ


@Pesa Nane, this one I'm staying put. Its looking sweeter every day.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.