Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Mar 24, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Cyclone Idai [15]
LGBTQ Kenya [38]
Zarika vs Mercado [7]
African Cup of Nations Cameroon 2019 [17]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [602]
Kenyatta Milk Bill [23]
Ruto should name his running mate [10]
Huduma ID [63]
Apostle James Maina Ng'ang'a, allegedly drunk and ... [248]
POTUS TRUMP [1256]
Ethiopian Airline to Nairobi [65]
Assa Nyakundi Kibagendi [18]
Why is Karl Marx being hammered? [7]
Michuki Rules Rebirth Another Jubilee hot air? [39]
Hogwash press! [687]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<111213
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS
murchr
#241 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:07:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,107
Kenyans are thieves - Nigerians kando.

Just like we have fundi wa mbao, viatu, etc. That's the same way we have mwizi wa mafuta, mtihani, pesa wa matender, etc
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
thuks
#242 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:25:12 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,461
sitaki.kujulikana
#243 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:40:27 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,792
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
3 billions used to built a 10 kilometer chain-link and seng'enge fence huko Mandera?? Mnataka wa Kenya wafanye nini jameni??d'oh! d'oh!

Seng'enge ni Ng'ombe...kama ni legacy basi hapa kwa scandals na ubadhirifu wa mali ya umma tume-i-secure.



This has been the norm, we are just seeing the magnitude now. I think @Lolest! said it but walikuwa wana kula kidogo, sasa hakuna aibu wanameza yote

I think the prevalence of social media and the internet means we hear more of this cases, as compared to the traditional media who hot to choose what to tell people and many stories never got to see the light of day.
murchr
#244 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:14:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,107
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
hardwood
#245 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:41:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,415
Another heist......a thieving nation.


DCI probes how Sh5.6 billion disappeared from eCitizen


https://www.the-star.co....sappeared-from-ecitizen/
murchr
#246 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:25:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,107
The headlines in this country are unfathomable

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
alma1
#247 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:54:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,329
Location: hapo
Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

It's a powerful strategy.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Angelica _ann
#248 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:16:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,124
alma1 wrote:
Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

It's a powerful strategy.


During the 'famine & drought' briefing this week with DPORK leading the park, i realized that is the stratagem they have adopted. Though DPORK is a master lair and likes throwing figures around and of course our journalists cannot fact check him on the spot or even as the interview progresses.

You should hear how they have twisted the Galana Kulalu project and its success story. Jambazi kabsaa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#249 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:08:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,107
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

It's a powerful strategy.


During the 'famine & drought' briefing this week with DPORK leading the park, i realized that is the stratagem they have adopted. Though DPORK is a master lair and likes throwing figures around and of course our journalists cannot fact check him on the spot or even as the interview progresses.

You should hear how they have twisted the Galana Kulalu project and its success story. Jambazi kabsaa!!!



I think its foolish to expect much from govt when it comes to drought and famine. Nanok has told us today that the slice of 10Bn that he gets from the national cake is very little. What can be done to mitigate the drought? GMO may be?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Sansa
#250 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:51:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/19/2013
Posts: 290
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

It's a powerful strategy.


During the 'famine & drought' briefing this week with DPORK leading the park, i realized that is the stratagem they have adopted. Though DPORK is a master lair and likes throwing figures around and of course our journalists cannot fact check him on the spot or even as the interview progresses.

You should hear how they have twisted the Galana Kulalu project and its success story. Jambazi kabsaa!!!



I think its foolish to expect much from govt when it comes to drought and famine. Nanok has told us today that the slice of 10Bn that he gets from the national cake is very little. What can be done to mitigate the drought? GMO may be?


Can he at least show us what he has done with that little 10bn?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
13 Pages«<111213
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.