Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019
Groups
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
A new source of Forex Learning [1]
Cytonn Investments [630]
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP [275]
investment group !!! [1]
Stock Market in Uganda [3]
investor from Poland - a request for help and info... [4]
Safaricom Investment Cooperative [406]
How true is FEP?? [183]
Retirement schemes fund managers audit [3]
What is your experience with Suraya? [26]
Land Layby Kenya Limited [4]
Urithi Housing Sacco [182]
Maridady Motors. [2]
stima investment cooperative [134]
Sevenstar Group of Companies [23]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Ekeza savings and credit Sacco
hardwood
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:47:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,944
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Should those okuyo radio stations kameme and inooro be also sued for aiding this fraud? Yaani ohuru's station is the one that was used to con his thurakus? Gakuyo and the buroti maguta maguta gang were given lots of airtime on kameme to con thurakus.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Mainat
#42 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:58:17 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/21/2006
Posts: 1,583
All deposit takers need to be supervised under the same body with equal protection for depositors. That is, let all Saccos come under CBK (yes I know they are not banks, but take deposits probably one of the most sensitive functions in any economy). Secondly, let deposits be guaranteed under KDIC.
My penny mbili
Sehemu ndio nyumba
hardwood
#43 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:52:19 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,944
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Gakuyo has spoken. He says Ekeza members OWE the sacco 4.5B. He also admits that he took 1B from the sacco which he is ready to pay.


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
2012
#44 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:24:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,406
Location: Nairobi
How is this crook not in jail???? Thousands of people go to the DCI to line up and this crook is still roaming, living the good life???

Only in Kenya, one day the people of Kenya will get tired!

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Lolest!
#45 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:29:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,557
Location: Kianjokoma
Mainat wrote:
All deposit takers need to be supervised under the same body with equal protection for depositors. That is, let all Saccos come under CBK (yes I know they are not banks, but take deposits probably one of the most sensitive functions in any economy). Secondly, let deposits be guaranteed under KDIC.
My penny mbili

SUper!!!

We could end up with an economy that slows down since wananishi are too scared to save and borrow from these funny outfits.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#46 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:31:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,567
2012 wrote:
How is this crook not in jail???? Thousands of people go to the DCI to line up and this crook is still roaming, living the good life???

Only in Kenya, one day the people of Kenya will get tired!



Our tribal/clan politics will not allow us to reach there. The crook is a Public Officer as we talk and same @#$%^ will elect him and his cronies in 2022.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#47 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:32:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,557
Location: Kianjokoma
hardwood wrote:
Should those okuyo radio stations kameme and inooro be also sued for aiding this fraud? Yaani ohuru's station is the one that was used to con his thurakus? Gakuyo and the buroti maguta maguta gang were given lots of airtime on kameme to con thurakus.

This one could've been tricky, not unless you know Gakuyo in person like Mbigshick seems to. You can't run checks on every advertiser to know if they're bonoko or not

The unforgivable one should be Kencoin ads.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:33:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,944
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Gakuyo says he has built and handed over 1000 houses to happy customers. He claims that kabogo then refused to give him further approvals for house building plans and that is when things started going south.



Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Eavns
#49 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:46:12 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/25/2017
Posts: 45
hardwood wrote:
Gakuyo says he has built and handed over 1000 houses to happy customers. He claims that kabogo then refused to give him further approvals for house building plans and that is when things started going south.




how did you attach the video I tried attaching a video and I wasn't able .?
murchr
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:08:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,614
Mainat wrote:
All deposit takers need to be supervised under the same body with equal protection for depositors. That is, let all Saccos come under CBK (yes I know they are not banks, but take deposits probably one of the most sensitive functions in any economy). Secondly, let deposits be guaranteed under KDIC.
My penny mbili



It's amazing no legislators has thought of that. Kweli mnyonge hana haki.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
hardwood
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:20:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,944
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Am lost for words......


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Angelica _ann
#52 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:27:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,567
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......




@2012, i hope you have seen this. Brainwashing makes revolt impossible in this part of the world. Imagine guys supporting this thug in board daylight. Hi hayo tu!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:16:32 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,079
Are these the man's "employees"?
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......



Bigchick
#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:51:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,658
Location: At Large.
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......




@2012, i hope you have seen this. Brainwashing makes revolt impossible in this part of the world. Imagine guys supporting this thug in board daylight. Hi hayo tu!!!



This should have been then not now?Campaign time...

But if then this were his voters,employees and members of his church.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
enyands
#55 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:11:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,294
Location: kenya
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......




Isn't this what politicians do? They are learning from the best
2012
#56 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:23:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,406
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......




Brainwashed idiots. This crook is the Bernie Madoff of Kenya. He's just lucky that unlike in the US, in Kenya with money you are not just above the law but you own it.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Angelica _ann
#57 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:30:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,567
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Am lost for words......




@2012, i hope you have seen this. Brainwashing makes revolt impossible in this part of the world. Imagine guys supporting this thug in board daylight. Hi hayo tu!!!



This should have been then not now?Campaign time...

But if then this were his voters,employees and members of his church.



Oooh ok thanks for the correction, lakini still ....

Does his church still exist?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#58 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:38:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,658
Location: At Large.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A very bold conman this Gakuyo is.


https://www.kenyans.co.k...h1-billion-ekeza-scandal
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#59 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 4:11:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,614
Bigchick wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A very bold conman this Gakuyo is.


https://www.kenyans.co.k...1-billion-ekeza-scandal




SMH and you'll see the court entertaining this nonsense with a hearing
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.