Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Nov 22, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Documents storage services [3]
Question for a4architect [986]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [166]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2079]
Kenya Economy Watch [2364]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1285]
Law Capping interest rates [2986]
KenGen HY 2019 [297]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14101]
Embakasi Ranching-Ruai plots [42]
Issuance Of Title Deeds at Embakasi Ranch [1]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [490]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [436]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [196]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [115]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

22 Pages«<1112131415>»
Why dustbowl is the future
nairobby
#241 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:17:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
nairobby wrote:
Anyway, with regards to capital gains, I think the area to look at in DC is Tuala. It's the first town on SGR Phase 2A with a passenger station, <10 mins to Nairobi Terminus meaning easy access onward to Nairobi CBD. It's close to Rongai as well and the road infrastructure is set to improve. Entry price is lower than its environs.


There is no passenger station in Tuala. Rongai and Ngong (Kangawa) are the major ones in DC. Athi River for all intents and purposes should be renamed Kitengela Station given it serves the economic and population muscle of Kitengela.


There is a passenger station in Tuala

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Are you even in Kenya?


https://www.standardmedi...phase-2a-urged-to-leave
"The project’s design incorporates super major long bridges; 3 tunnels; at Embulbul in Ngong and two in Nachu area; and passenger stations in Tuala, Ongata Rongai, Ngong, Mai Mahiu and Suswa."
MugundaMan
#242 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:17:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
nairobby
#243 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:37:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly


"Kenya earned nearly Sh10.33 billion from the standard gauge railway (SGR) in the first full year of operations, signalling that the mega project will take longer to break even."

"The SGR line has struggled to attract adequate cargo volumes with investors balking at the tariffs to transport goods from the Port of Mombasa to the Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Nairobi."

“All told, we estimate that it’s about 50 percent more expensive to move a container using the SGR than to do so by road.”

This is all from the article you shared. Jubilee people are serious idiots, I can tell you are one by how you vehemently defend this white elephant that can't pay its debtsApplause
murchr
#244 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:46:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,953
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly


"Kenya earned nearly Sh10.33 billion from the standard gauge railway (SGR) in the first full year of operations, signalling that the mega project will take longer to break even."

"The SGR line has struggled to attract adequate cargo volumes with investors balking at the tariffs to transport goods from the Port of Mombasa to the Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Nairobi."

“All told, we estimate that it’s about 50 percent more expensive to move a container using the SGR than to do so by road.”

This is all from the article you shared. Jubilee people are serious idiots, I can tell you are one by how you vehemently defend this white elephant that can't pay its debtsApplause


I do not think the SGR is bound to break even in your lifetime. It wasn't meant to be that way anyway
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
nairobby
#245 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 5:06:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
murchr wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly


"Kenya earned nearly Sh10.33 billion from the standard gauge railway (SGR) in the first full year of operations, signalling that the mega project will take longer to break even."

"The SGR line has struggled to attract adequate cargo volumes with investors balking at the tariffs to transport goods from the Port of Mombasa to the Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Nairobi."

“All told, we estimate that it’s about 50 percent more expensive to move a container using the SGR than to do so by road.”

This is all from the article you shared. Jubilee people are serious idiots, I can tell you are one by how you vehemently defend this white elephant that can't pay its debtsApplause


I do not think the SGR is bound to break even in your lifetime. It wasn't meant to be that way anyway


This is what CRBC sold GoK though LOL. Claimed high profitability and repayment in <20years. That is in my lifetime https://twitter.com/Davi...atus/1011876204457218048
murchr
#246 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 5:30:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,953
nairobby wrote:
murchr wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly


"Kenya earned nearly Sh10.33 billion from the standard gauge railway (SGR) in the first full year of operations, signalling that the mega project will take longer to break even."

"The SGR line has struggled to attract adequate cargo volumes with investors balking at the tariffs to transport goods from the Port of Mombasa to the Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Nairobi."

“All told, we estimate that it’s about 50 percent more expensive to move a container using the SGR than to do so by road.”

This is all from the article you shared. Jubilee people are serious idiots, I can tell you are one by how you vehemently defend this white elephant that can't pay its debtsApplause


I do not think the SGR is bound to break even in your lifetime. It wasn't meant to be that way anyway


This is what CRBC sold GoK though LOL. Claimed high profitability and repayment in <20years. That is in my lifetime https://twitter.com/Davi...tus/1011876204457218048



And you are quoting Ndii as your source? Where is that CRBC contract?

Stop categorizing govt infrastructure projects like you would your kiosk. Roads, dams, railways, airports, do not return any quantifiable profit rather they aid in creating other profitable ventures. So we'll be talking of revenues but not profits for a very long time.

Now explain to wazuans when Thika road broke even
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
MugundaMan
#247 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:17:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.

**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
Fyatu
#248 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:41:17 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,645
Location: Nakuru
nairobby wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
nairobby wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
nairobby wrote:
Anyway, with regards to capital gains, I think the area to look at in DC is Tuala. It's the first town on SGR Phase 2A with a passenger station, <10 mins to Nairobi Terminus meaning easy access onward to Nairobi CBD. It's close to Rongai as well and the road infrastructure is set to improve. Entry price is lower than its environs.



<10 minutes yes, but >2hrs on Mombasa rd. Traffic. Sometimes i wonder if the government ministers and permanent secretaries use their brains or bollocks(bums for the fairer sex) to thinks


There is a train from Nairobi Terminus(Syokimau) to Nairobi Railway station in CBD using the kawaida rail. No going on the road!


Fair enough..i highly suspect the train from Syokimau only does 3 trips to-and-fro CBD. At 6AM to Syoks and back to CBD at 8 thereabouts. Back to Syoks at around Midday and back to CBD at 1PM ferrying folk from inter-county SGR and the last one to Syoks at 6:30PM which ferries folk from Mombasa to CBD at 7:30PM.

The French president was here the other day and spoke kizungu mingi about lite rail. Whether this is the usual hot-air we are now accustomed to or not we shall wait and see...sanasana my prayers is that this is not hot air(kama affordable housing)


It will all be integrated according to that commuter plan by govt. When 2A is done Rongai & Ngong people will access CBD through the SGR to Syokimau then the meter gauge to CBD. I wish I could find the map it was posted by PS Hinga on Twitter



Why can't the ministry build a new commuter light train from Rongai direct to CBD without ma-vector mingi za kuenda from Ngong to Syokimau and Syokimau to CBD?

P.S. I congratulate Jubilee Govt. for the work they have done on Infrastructure in the past 7 years. They have truly transformed the land scape especially in South Kenya(huko Pwani) and now developing North corridor.Hongera
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
nairobby
#249 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:11:28 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.



The article on Standard says there'll be a station, I was last there in March 2018 and locals told me it was coming up. I will visit for myself this weekend and see if I'm wrong, I have a few burotis there. Unlike others, I am okay with admitting when I am wrong Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
nairobby
#250 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:23:05 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
murchr wrote:
nairobby wrote:
murchr wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Quote:
SGR is teetering on the brink of breaking even on cargo


I know kizungu escaped you at some point but your big brains makes Sparkles look Einstein up in here Laughing out loudly


"Kenya earned nearly Sh10.33 billion from the standard gauge railway (SGR) in the first full year of operations, signalling that the mega project will take longer to break even."

"The SGR line has struggled to attract adequate cargo volumes with investors balking at the tariffs to transport goods from the Port of Mombasa to the Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Nairobi."

“All told, we estimate that it’s about 50 percent more expensive to move a container using the SGR than to do so by road.”

This is all from the article you shared. Jubilee people are serious idiots, I can tell you are one by how you vehemently defend this white elephant that can't pay its debtsApplause


I do not think the SGR is bound to break even in your lifetime. It wasn't meant to be that way anyway


This is what CRBC sold GoK though LOL. Claimed high profitability and repayment in <20years. That is in my lifetime https://twitter.com/Davi...tus/1011876204457218048



And you are quoting Ndii as your source? Where is that CRBC contract?

Stop categorizing govt infrastructure projects like you would your kiosk. Roads, dams, railways, airports, do not return any quantifiable profit rather they aid in creating other profitable ventures. So we'll be talking of revenues but not profits for a very long time.

Now explain to wazuans when Thika road broke even


That CRBC feasibility study + contract has never been made public lol. I wonder why, your guess is as good as mineLaughing out loudly The good man Mr. Ndii just shared a snippet with us, he's more connected so he got a copy somehow.

This is the investment appraisal that was done for Thika superhighway BEFORE the road was built. Skip to annex 4 to read the cost benefit analysis. This is how any govt project should be carried out but your beloved SGR has none of thatLiar Liar Unless of course you can show me a detailed cost benefit analysis that was doneShhh

The benefits are not all quantifiable by money terms but their benefits can be shown through economic models, as stated in the appraisal reportApplause Read, understand and be enlightened.

https://www.afdb.org/fil..._-_Appraisal_Report.PDF
MugundaMan
#251 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:29:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.



The article on Standard says there'll be a station, I was last there in March 2018 and locals told me it was coming up. I will visit for myself this weekend and see if I'm wrong, I have a few burotis there. Unlike others, I am okay with admitting when I am wrong Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Sawa boss! smile

**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
shalishali
#252 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:49:17 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/15/2009
Posts: 142
Location: Nairobi
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
nairobby wrote:
Anyway, with regards to capital gains, I think the area to look at in DC is Tuala. It's the first town on SGR Phase 2A with a passenger station, <10 mins to Nairobi Terminus meaning easy access onward to Nairobi CBD. It's close to Rongai as well and the road infrastructure is set to improve. Entry price is lower than its environs.


There is no passenger station in Tuala. Rongai and Ngong (Kangawa) are the major ones in DC. Athi River for all intents and purposes should be renamed Kitengela Station given it serves the economic and population muscle of Kitengela.


There is a passenger station in Tuala

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Are you even in Kenya?


https://www.standardmedi...phase-2a-urged-to-leave
"The project’s design incorporates super major long bridges; 3 tunnels; at Embulbul in Ngong and two in Nachu area; and passenger stations in Tuala, Ongata Rongai, Ngong, Mai Mahiu and Suswa."

UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
shalishali
#253 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:58:14 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/15/2009
Posts: 142
Location: Nairobi
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.



The article on Standard says there'll be a station, I was last there in March 2018 and locals told me it was coming up. I will visit for myself this weekend and see if I'm wrong, I have a few burotis there. Unlike others, I am okay with admitting when I am wrong Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
My friend there is no passenger station in Tuala,I visit the centre every weekend and drive over the rail path being constructed. The passenger station is in kambi moto rongai, and its almost complete.
UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
Gathige
#254 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 1:14:30 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,090
shalishali wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.



The article on Standard says there'll be a station, I was last there in March 2018 and locals told me it was coming up. I will visit for myself this weekend and see if I'm wrong, I have a few burotis there. Unlike others, I am okay with admitting when I am wrong Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
My friend there is no passenger station in Tuala,I visit the centre every weekend and drive over the rail path being constructed. The passenger station is in kambi moto rongai, and its almost complete.


The precise name of the station location is a place known as Kandisi. It is accessible either through Massai lodge-Nazarene- Rimpa road or through Rongai- Rimpa- Kiserian road - branching off at Rimpa centre ( the former being shorter route)
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
tinker
#255 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 1:34:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 376
Location: Nairobi
Gathige wrote:
shalishali wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Nairobby, you are now ruining my Dustbowl is the Future thread with Sparkles-like peni bili duni. Anyway, it is a free country. Entertain yourself. Meanwhile DC yasonga mbele! An oldie but goodie article on Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela):

https://www.nation.co.ke...042-125a639z/index.html



Tuala is ok but has no SGR passenger station (funny you keep insisting it doesLaughing out loudly) but nothing comes close to Jewel in the Crown Dancing. Except Ngong; if the new municipal board in charge of it works wonders.



The article on Standard says there'll be a station, I was last there in March 2018 and locals told me it was coming up. I will visit for myself this weekend and see if I'm wrong, I have a few burotis there. Unlike others, I am okay with admitting when I am wrong Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
My friend there is no passenger station in Tuala,I visit the centre every weekend and drive over the rail path being constructed. The passenger station is in kambi moto rongai, and its almost complete.


The precise name of the station location is a place known as Kandisi. It is accessible either through Massai lodge-Nazarene- Rimpa road or through Rongai- Rimpa- Kiserian road - branching off at Rimpa centre ( the former being shorter route)


Are there plans to expand Rimpa road to Rongai(Kandisi) SGR station, that road is so thin...I think the tarmacked width is 4M wide.

How about a shortcut from SGR station to Fatima hospital...this option would be more convenient to Ronga 'town'.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
NewMoney
#256 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 7:17:08 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/1/2019
Posts: 106
Location: Nairobi
@MugundaPerson could help here. What is wrong with this DC people renting out houses at such throw away prices. Some of those houses are at least worth over 8M. In Kilimani they can get 60k minimum for an investment worth that, kitengele 35k?

LINK: https://mobile.twitter.c...atus/1118140206597726208
MugundaMan
#257 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:57:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
NewMoney wrote:
@MugundaPerson could help here. What is wrong with this DC people renting out houses at such throw away prices. Some of those houses are at least worth over 8M. In Kilimani they can get 60k minimum for an investment worth that, kitengele 35k?

LINK: https://mobile.twitter.c...tus/1118140206597726208



My two cents is that Kitengela is still a virgin, albeit fast developing market. In fact the affordable rents and large spaces are the value proposition that has made half of Nairobi move to DC. In Kilimani for 8m one will get a matchbox Chinese apartment and whoever buys will not be buying at cost, meaning they are paying the full 8m to move in. Compare with DC. If someone buys a plot at 2m and builds a house worth 8m at market rates clearly money out of pocket will be way less than that 8m, so the return on investment may be comparable (or even higher) than the return on investment in the Kilimani one. And of course you cannot compare the amenities in terms of space and privacy between the two, IMHO.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
wukan
#258 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:55:05 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,233
County government of Kajiado is in the process of preparing a comprehensive valuation roll for all ratable properties within and outside designated urban areas within the county's jurisdiction Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

The exercise commences on 23rd April to 1st October.

I heard dustbowl residents are planning a major demo. They can't believe it yet the Kadiado county rating Act was passed in 2016 by their elected MCAs
nairobby
#259 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:54:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/18/2019
Posts: 160
Location: kenya
[quote=NewMoney]@MugundaPerson could help here. What is wrong with this DC people renting out houses at such throw away prices. Some of those houses are at least worth over 8M. In Kilimani they can get 60k minimum for an investment worth that, kitengele 35k?

LINK: https://mobile.twitter.c...tus/1118140206597726208[/quote]

1. Kitengela is really far.
2. Someone responded to that tweet and said he did cost management for this project and is the reason they are able to charge 35k and still turn a profit.
MugundaMan
#260 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 7:16:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
wukan wrote:
County government of Kajiado is in the process of preparing a comprehensive valuation roll for all ratable properties within and outside designated urban areas within the county's jurisdiction Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

The exercise commences on 23rd April to 1st October.

I heard dustbowl residents are planning a major demo. They can't believe it yet the Kadiado county rating Act was passed in 2016 by their elected MCAs



Wukan,
I have always said you are not only a closet communist but also a mild sadist.
How are higher taxes something to jump for joy about for you? Laughing out loudly
Didn't you say you hate dustbowl with a passion anyway. So I guess your joy emanates from out increased suffering? Maanjabu kweli kweli forever.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
22 Pages«<1112131415>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.