Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Law Capping interest rates [2800]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [12940]
KCB and NBK material announcement [99]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [236]
Safaricom FY 2018/19 [141]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1235]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1094]
KenGen HY 2019 [70]
Northlands City!!! [44]
Mobile Loans Ponzi [181]
1/4 Acre for Sale - Nkoroi [26]
Williamson Tea &, Kapchorua [26]
Sameer smeared? [27]
Centum HY 2018/2019 [69]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2614]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<252627
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond
obiero
#521 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:39:52 AM

Monk wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
@vvs - Please get us some other gems. And don't worry, my kids are looooong term investors. Weka list hapa tafadhali.

@vvs primarily looks for growth stocks, and is very good at it, regardless of what @Obiero says. I've personally benefited from trailing some of his choices.

If you are not salaried, you might want to add some dividend stocks to your portfolio, unless you have adequate alternative passive incomes. SCBK and BBK come to mind on this score.

Are KURWITU, FTG and ARM growth stocks? Let us be serious. The man simply got lucky in a dubious buyout
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
Monk
#522 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 10:13:20 AM

obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
@vvs - Please get us some other gems. And don't worry, my kids are looooong term investors. Weka list hapa tafadhali.

@vvs primarily looks for growth stocks, and is very good at it, regardless of what @Obiero says. I've personally benefited from trailing some of his choices.

If you are not salaried, you might want to add some dividend stocks to your portfolio, unless you have adequate alternative passive incomes. SCBK and BBK come to mind on this score.

Are KURWITU, FTG and ARM growth stocks? Let us be serious. The man simply got lucky in a dubious buyout

@Obiero :) we all occasionally sow some wild oats in small quantities that one can afford to lose. You too have done it on the NSE :)
tom_boy
#523 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 10:28:30 AM

Investing in nse or any other stock market is a game of chance primarily. That has been clearly enumerated over the years.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
MaichBlack
#524 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 12:12:06 PM

obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

@Obiero - Sometimes you should give up the fight. It is clear for everyone here to see @vvs has made some extremely good choices.

In the stocks market, a certain stock will always shaft you once in a while. It happens to everyone. I want anyone who has been in this market for at least 10 years and has never burnt his/her fingers to raise up their hand!

Sh!t happens - new regulations, changing business environment, disruptive technologies, drought, corruption, court rulings etc. - and a meticulously selected stock shafts you in a heart beat. Such is life.

There has been a back and fourth between you and @vvs but it is obvious whose advice most Wazuans would follow (and actually follow).
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Kenyan Oracle
#525 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 4:40:52 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

@Obiero - Sometimes you should give up the fight. It is clear for everyone here to see @vvs has made some extremely good choices.

In the stocks market, a certain stock will always shaft you once in a while. It happens to everyone. I want anyone who had been in this market for at least 10 years and has never burnt his/her fingers to raise up their hand!

Sh!t happens - new regulations, changing business environment, disruptive technologies, drought, corruption, court rulings etc. - and a meticulously selected stock shafts you in a heart beat. Such is life.

There has been a back and fourth between you and @vvs but it is obvious whose advice most Wazuans would follow (and actually follow).

@VVS anytime
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
obiero
#526 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 4:54:29 PM

Kenyan Oracle wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

In the stocks market, a certain stock will always shaft you once in a while. It happens to everyone. I want anyone who had been in this market for at least 10 years and has never burnt his/her fingers to raise up their hand!

@VVS anytime

I like open people. Heri @vvs he gets burnt and tells us, "fully provisioned" like a real chief 😁
BGL
#527 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 4:46:20 PM

The paper cheque has finally arrived
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Shak
#528 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 2:45:03 PM

Ohana quits KK
obiero
#529 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 7:51:10 PM

Shak wrote:
Ohana quits KK

Dog bites man. What a shame that he put personal interests above all else https://www.businessdail...068486-8he58a/index.html
Ericsson
#530 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 10:54:40 AM

Kenol Kobil delisted from NSE
Pesa Nane
#531 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:52:05 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#532 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2019 8:11:48 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
@Aguy and others who have been with me on the KK journey...
Let's ignore the "haters" and Pray that the deal closes ASAP!
Of course, I am a-OK with another bidder who can offer more than 23!

What I want is an early close/payment so I can re-invest in other firms while the market is in the dumps.

If there was an option of selling to Rubis like the biwotts did i.e. get 15.30 today while waiting for the "closing date" for the balance, I would have taken that deal!!!

@vvs my chief. surely you cannot say that nothing wrong happened in terms of insider dealing in the days leading up to the announcement.. Already, all the suspect accounts in question have been frozen as at yesterday, including Wells.. A suspension or long period of a hung share is likely https://www.businessdail...4274-9hvxioz/index.html
Mambo hizi hatujui. For me, it is simple: whoever pays me 23/- (or more) within the same time-frame as Rubis will get my shares.
Sitaki kizungu mingi like we heard from Seaboard and the wasaliti/board of Unga.

These deal should be settled quickly so that we think of other options.Dwelling on one thing for ages will not be beneficial to us.

Settled in a legal and right way,not the fishy dealings

Mafi ya kale hayanuki https://www.standardmedi...under-bus-in-kobil-probe