Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Apr 20, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nairobi Rains [254]
Ivy Wangeci [144]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [7]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [62]
Jonathan Toroitich [11]
Rogue City Lawyer [7]
Cholera diagnosis in the city? [83]
Switched at birth [1]
Is Paternalism a necessity? [7]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [655]
POTUS TRUMP [1265]
Maajabu ya Musa!!! [12]
Simbakubwa kutokaafrika [9]
Sexuality at work [19]
Space the final frontier [2]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Adventures of Mugundaman in DC
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:48:12 PM

Currently loading...

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
hardwood
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:29:45 PM

We are still waiting. Kwani mbundles ziliicha???
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 3:01:02 AM

hardwood wrote:
We are still waiting. Kwani mbundles ziliicha???

Laughing out loudly

Yes. Thankfully DC has very smoooooooth Safcom Fibre sasa so adventures zinakuja hivi karibuni.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." - Psalm 14:1
tycho
#4 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:28:24 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Currently loading...

Kwani ni nutty professor, na si Joe Weider? Sawa the former makes better adventures...
MugundaMan
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 7:50:52 AM

tycho wrote:

Kwani ni nutty professor, na si Joe Weider? Sawa the former makes better adventures...

Ulisahau description ya MM?

Quote:
Short, fat, balding man with big Naija jaws and a heavy Rick Ross beard and shades who, according to several sources on Wazoo, partitions and hawks dustbowl plots in the middle of nowhere for a tidy profit. Like total man Biwott before him (RIP) "nobody really knows where he lives" but rumoured to shuttle between his squalid bedsitter near Kitengela Prisons and the remote wood cabin he is building in Ngatateak that has stunning views of Mt Kili. In his younger days he was a radical revolutionary anarchist complete with dreads, MC Hammer pants, Che Guevara tee shirt, Kenya Army avunjaas and Jomo leather jacket. Time and life has since mellowed him down. Dustbowl ambassador and Kenya mongoose breeders chairman emeritus. Once worked on a black ops project where he saw with his own two eyes a very famous (but recently dead) celebrity undergoing MK-ULTRA shock therapy at a RAND programming lab in Encino, CA. On the run from 7 different alphabet agencies for exposing so called "conspiracy theories" that are fact in reality. Truth is truly stranger than fiction.

MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 8:03:35 AM

Adventure # 1:

That Nairobi is rising is economic fact. An economist once said that the easiest informal way to tell whether an economy is rising or not is to gauge how many active construction sites there are per street. Nairobi today is one huge construction site. Soon we will start giving our big brother China slight competition for the honour of having our national bird renamed the "Crane." Construction crane that is. Tippers and trailers are everywhere and everyone seems to be involved in the construction industry in one way or another. From the hawker on the street selling cheap Chinese padlocks and hand tools to the towering GTC headquarters contractors that are single handedly changing the skyline of the green city in the sun. I was walking along back streets around River Road the other day - I like to explore - and was shocked to see just how vibrant these lessser visited parts of the CBD are.

River Road and surrounds are no longer the dark dingy crime and vice filled backwaters we were warned against visiting in the 80s and 90s. With their glitzy shops selling the latest tech, hardware, fashions and gizmos, these shops would not be out of place in Guangzhou or Prague or any other major world city. The smell of commerce is palpable literally everywhere. As you approach any shop, the cunning merchants are already calculating pricing ranges to allocate to you based on what you are wearing, how gullible you look or how wealthy you seem to be. But I digress. Recently I was in Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela) in Dustbowl County and something strange happened to me. Something I will never forget....

TBC

wukan
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 11:43:49 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Adventure # 1:

That Nairobi is rising is economic fact. An economist once said that the easiest informal way to tell whether an economy is rising or not is to gauge how many active construction sites there are per street. Nairobi today is one huge construction site. Soon we will start giving our big brother China slight competition for the honour of having our national bird renamed the "Crane." Construction crane that is. Tippers and trailers are everywhere and everyone seems to be involved in the construction industry in one way or another. From the hawker on the street selling cheap Chinese padlocks and hand tools to the towering GTC headquarters contractors that are single handedly changing the skyline of the green city in the sun. I was walking along back streets around River Road the other day - I like to explore - and was shocked to see just how vibrant these lessser visited parts of the CBD are.

River Road and surrounds are no longer the dark dingy crime and vice filled backwaters we were warned against visiting in the 80s and 90s. With their glitzy shops selling the latest tech, hardware, fashions and gizmos, these shops would not be out of place in Guangzhou or Prague or any other major world city. The smell of commerce is palpable literally everywhere. As you approach any shop, the cunning merchants are already calculating pricing ranges to allocate to you based on what you are wearing, how gullible you look or how wealthy you seem to be. But I digress. Recently I was in Jewel in the Crown (Kitengela) in Dustbowl County and something strange happened to me. Something I will never forget....

TBC

Tell me about it my longtime fundi now has a diary and you have to book him like a month in advance.

I told you that huko downtown things are changing. Even the big boys are starting to notice

Quote:
A section of small scale traders in Nairobi on Friday censured the Anti-Counterfeit Agency (ACA) after chaos broke out as it raided several shops in the central business district and confiscated goods.

The raids were conducted after a HP private-eye, Halliday Finch, informed the agency that two shops in the area were dealing in counterfeit HP products, said Ibrahim Bulle, ACA’s officer in charge of enforcement of operations in the Nairobi region.

But the traders, through the Importers and Small Traders Association of Kenya (ISTA), claimed the agency stormed their premises despite a notice they issued earlier seeking guidelines and a cordial hunt for the products.

“They ambushed us early in the morning. Some shops which were not yet open were broken into and the goods therein; whether genuine or counterfeit, seized,” said Francis Njau, chairperson of the Crossroad Zone of the ISTA.

He claimed the agency broke into five shops, resulting in retaliatory attacks by traders, hence the chaos and the deployment of anti-riot officers.
https://mobile.nation.co...712-13ombk2z/index.html

hardwood
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 2:06:00 PM

tycho wrote:

Ni “Kijana fupi, amenona round, huwezi jua tumbo ni wapi na mgongo ni wapi. Mulmuwas."
MugundaMan
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:17:21 PM

wukan wrote:

Tell me about it my longtime fundi now has a diary and you have to book him like a month in advance.

I told you that huko downtown things are changing. Even the big boys are starting to notice

I must say I totally agree. I was pleasantly surprised kabisa.
MugundaMan
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 5:19:08 PM

hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:

Ni “Kijana fupi, amenona round, huwezi jua tumbo ni wapi na mgongo ni wapi. Mulmuwas."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

100% pure TRUTH