Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Jun 19, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [736]
Taking the Village out of the Villager [3]
Monica Kimani [718]
What is Kenya doing about Ebola? [25]
The glory of living with less [5]
Pole sana OO [7]
What Happened??? [13]
Prime Minister Matiang'i [33]
Cricket World Cup 2019 [19]
Help out a Depressed Sister! [35]
Egypt Army gives Prezzo Mursi 48hrs to share power [132]
The horror of Househelps. [7]
Egypt - No Morsi, No Peace [16]
POTUS TRUMP [1301]
Switched at birth [9]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<1011121314>»
Nairobi Rains
simonkabz
#221 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:44:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,715
Location: Cameroon
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#222 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:25:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,485
Met says the rains are still stuck in TZ.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
hardwood
#223 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:45:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,776
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
murchr
#224 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:00:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,485
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile



Ume nyeshewa wapi? Only western counties are receiving rain
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Bigchick
#225 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:19:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,602
Location: At Large.
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile



Ume nyeshewa wapi? Only western counties are receiving rain



Am around Valleyroad school and the sound of the drizzle is just to exciting.

Want to undress for it to hit my body dieect
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#226 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:24:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,429
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile



Ume nyeshewa wapi? Only western counties are receiving rain



Am around Valleyroad school and the sound of the drizzle is just to exciting.

Want to undress for it to hit my body dieect


Kujeni mashinani/ushago kwetu it has been raining moderately for the last 5 days
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#227 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:24:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,708
Location: NAIROBI
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile



Ume nyeshewa wapi? Only western counties are receiving rain



Am around Valleyroad school and the sound of the drizzle is just to exciting.

Want to undress for it to hit my body dieect


Kujeni mashinani/ushago kwetu it has been raining moderately for the last 5 days


Iko samaki
Thitifini
#228 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:17:03 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 553
Location: Kenya
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
The equinox was on 21st march and the ITCZ follows it by 3 weeks. So the long rains will start tomorrow 11th April.


This prediction was 90% accurate. Im in a location where yester night was just shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa till morning.


ohuru should hire me as his Chief Meteorologist.smile



Ume nyeshewa wapi? Only western counties are receiving rain



Am around Valleyroad school and the sound of the drizzle is just to exciting.

Want to undress for it to hit my body dieect


Kujeni mashinani/ushago kwetu it has been raining moderately for the last 5 days


Iko samaki


My place received some good rains.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
subaru
#229 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 3:56:50 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/15/2010
Posts: 377
Location: nairobie
Nyinyi mmefukuza mvua wacheni umbrella nyumbani
murchr
#230 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:12:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,485
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
hardwood
#231 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:19:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,776
Rain still stuck in TZ.Sad


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Shak
#232 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:53:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,297
Location: Africa
Thitifini
#233 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:05:10 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 553
Location: Kenya


This is how our rain gods summon the rains. Carry your umbrella next week.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Lolest!
#234 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:21:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,494
Location: Kianjokoma

It's hot, very hot! Even mosquitoes have moved northwards mpaka Limuru
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
freiks
#235 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:31:55 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,652
Govt has set aside 150M to mitigate flooding this season (long rains), The MET department just announced we forget about the long rains. Just wondering who has poketed this cash
Life is an endless adventure
Nandwa
#236 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:36:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,007
So the prolonged dry spell is due to ITCZ being held captive out there by a certain set of circumstances.
may I then ask;
1. What are the chances that once the ITCZ is released it may land here in June or July then bring us rain at point in time?
2. Do these factors only conspire to deny rain when it should be falling or do they also conspire to have rain when it should be dry season?
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#237 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:18:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,776
Nandwa wrote:
So the prolonged dry spell is due to ITCZ being held captive out there by a certain set of circumstances.
may I then ask;
1. What are the chances that once the ITCZ is released it may land here in June or July then bring us rain at point in time?
2. Do these factors only conspire to deny rain when it should be falling or do they also conspire to have rain when it should be dry season?


When the itcz is "released", it will jump like a rubber band mpaka south sudan and ethiopia. So no rain for us.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
murchr
#238 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:27:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,485
Nandwa wrote:
So the prolonged dry spell is due to ITCZ being held captive out there by a certain set of circumstances.
may I then ask;
1. What are the chances that once the ITCZ is released it may land here in June or July then bring us rain at point in time?
2. Do these factors only conspire to deny rain when it should be falling or do they also conspire to have rain when it should be dry season?


First what is ITCZ? Sailors called it the doldrums or the calms, is the area encircling Earth near the Equator, where the northeast and southeast trade winds converge. So in simple terms - its the winds. On the satellite it appears as a band of clouds consisting of showers and its positioned north and south of the equator. The pressure in the atmosphere plays a role in determining where these clouds will dump moisture. For some weeks this band has been over the equator heavy on west africa all the way to UG RW TZ western KE but it kind of bends downwards to TZ. Ref post 216.

This was yesterday


The weatherman in Kenya needs to stop giving historical weather details as forecasts. Last year the ITCZ formed early and the rains started much earlier yet they gave the same forecast as they did. Plus the language they use "being held captive" why do they assume people are uneducated?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Lolest!
#239 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 7:22:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,494
Location: Kianjokoma
murchr wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
So the prolonged dry spell is due to ITCZ being held captive out there by a certain set of circumstances.
may I then ask;
1. What are the chances that once the ITCZ is released it may land here in June or July then bring us rain at point in time?
2. Do these factors only conspire to deny rain when it should be falling or do they also conspire to have rain when it should be dry season?


First what is ITCZ? Sailors called it the doldrums or the calms, is the area encircling Earth near the Equator, where the northeast and southeast trade winds converge. So in simple terms - its the winds. On the satellite it appears as a band of clouds consisting of showers and its positioned north and south of the equator. The pressure in the atmosphere plays a role in determining where these clouds will dump moisture. For some weeks this band has been over the equator heavy on west africa all the way to UG RW TZ western KE but it kind of bends downwards to TZ. Ref post 216.

This was yesterday


The weatherman in Kenya needs to stop giving historical weather details as forecasts. Last year the ITCZ formed early and the rains started much earlier yet they gave the same forecast as they did. Plus the language they use "being held captive" why do they assume people are uneducated?

Well explained. I remember last year's rains starting late in February and going into the cold season
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#240 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:20:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,776
Rain and cloud cover for today 18/4/19. Mambo iko mbaya sana saidi. Mbua avoiding Kenya.

Key: Green = rain
White = clouds




Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
15 Pages«<1011121314>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.