Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [878]
Why I reject the BBI [177]
What has your governor done for you? [696]
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke [64]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2215]
Likoni Ferry tragedy.... [79]
Nairobi Rains [322]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

50 Pages«<3940414243>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Angelica _ann
#801 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 1:52:57 PM

mpobiz wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
For those interested in how mt kenya politics play out, I strongly recommend watching "kiririmbi Kia inooro", every Sunday evening. They also upload on YouTube.

On Sunday, the tanga tanga group inadvertently let out their game plan. Kiunjuri has been going round donating avocado seedlings to villages across central.

The narrative ; of all uhuru's appointees in central, it is only kiunjuri who is working. For coffee and tea, the narrative is that kiunjuri's role ends after the coffee/ tea is delivered to the factory. Thereafter it is Munya's job, to make sure farmers get paid well for their produce.

"How many industries has munya launched for our people ?"
"How many computers has mucheru brought to our people ?"

Of course an intelligent person will wonder what the petroleum PS kamau is supposed to bring. Petrol stations ? What about Thugge in treasury , the new notes ??

But these guys know how to keep it deceptively simple. Package the lie/fallacy of development in a language wanjiku can grasp. And sadly, it will work.

I am hoping uhuru has smart advisors because the next three years the ride will be rough. By January 2022, he will be a complete lame duck with zero chance of a honourable exit.

Why do you care? He was not your candidate anyway.
But there is some info I have to share with you. The jubilee agenda does not begin and end with uhuru. It's It's continuous story. The conceptualization of the SGR was in kibaki era and it was built by uhuru. As we have seen this country needs ideas not personalities.
The only person who can carry uhurus ideas and implement them is WSR.

To compare Kibaki and Uhuru terms in terms of economic gains is a fallacy and to imagine that WSR will take over and do better is madness. Ni hayo tu!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#802 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 11:11:04 PM

So, assuming the DP resigns, what would happen? What does the constitution say? Will the President just pick someone?
I think this is one card WSR can play.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Angelica _ann
#803 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 11:42:44 PM

2012 wrote:
So, assuming the DP resigns, what would happen? What does the constitution say? Will the President just pick someone?

You are better off inside, than outside. Greed can also not allow him to make such a move.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#804 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 7:08:08 AM

2012 wrote:

The president appoints another DP who's approved by parliament
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
thuks
#805 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:26:30 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

You are better off inside, than outside. Greed can also not allow him to make such a move.

2017 compey is in the house, how could he possibly walk out now? May be in late '21
I care!
FRM2011
#806 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 4:53:22 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

Word on the grapevine is that the system is cutting off his cash taps one by one.

The interior PS runs a confidential budget vote and the DP can no longer access it. It's the main source of beef between the two.

Remember during mutea iringo's days, MPs could walk inin and walk out with cash anytime. Monica Juma had a problem with the MPs over he same kitty.

Ndindi nyoro has vowed to take a bill to the house to abolish that kitty.

From 1st Oct, the NIS will have a brief on every single cent the DP will be handling.

All in all, it's dangerous to corner any animal to the wall with no escape route. Survival mode kicks in.
#807 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:50:31 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

Word on the grapevine is that the system is cutting off his cash taps one by one.

The interior PS runs a confidential budget vote and the DP can no longer access it. It's the main source of beef between the two.

Remember during mutea iringo's days, MPs could walk inin and walk out with cash anytime. Monica Juma had a problem with the MPs over he same kitty.

From 1st Oct, the NIS will have a brief on every single cent the DP will be handling.

All in all, it's dangerous to corner any animal to the wall with no escape route. Survival mode kicks in.

Must be about 2022. They are cutting his cash inflow for 2022 elections with the knowledge that it will be very hard for him to find a foreign tycoon or government to loan someone with his record some cash.
Maybe this is what the handshake was about;to ensure the field is even in 2022.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
murchr
#808 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:51:36 PM

2012 wrote:

Blood shed in Rift Valley
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mkenyan
#809 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 7:53:16 PM

murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:

keep your dreams to yourself. the sldf established a footprint on how to deal with such.
alma1
#810 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 7:59:33 PM

mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:

keep your dreams to yourself. the sldf established a footprint on how to deal with such.

I actually think murchr's statement is undermining the fellas from the rift. Only one man can think for them and if he's not there, they shall cause chaos. I think they are wiser than that.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
murchr
#811 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 8:01:59 PM

alma1 wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:

I actually think murchr's statement is undermining the fellas from the rift. Only one man can think for them and if he's not there, they shall cause chaos. I think they are wiser than that.

Ha!....tembea kwa nyasi ndio ujue
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njunge
#812 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 9:13:17 PM

DP is ahead of Sonko in popularity in fake IPSoS pollLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly.. Matumbi/ tangatanga watatuonyesha manenoLaughing out loudly The desperation is palpable.
mkenyan
#813 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 9:32:49 PM

Njunge wrote:
DP is ahead of Sonko in popularity in fake IPSoS pollLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly.. Matumbi/ tangatanga watatuonyesha manenoLaughing out loudly The desperation is palpable.

keep the promise guka
mpobiz
#814 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 9:41:46 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

This is just funny stuff. In your minds you have reduced the most powerful DP Kenya has ever had to a mere G4S watchmen. Why? You have also made it look like your president doesn't know who his real enemies are. Very sad indeed.
That's why I am saying . If you don't have the imotional attachment to jubilee and how it was formed. Just keep off. In 2013 it was a dream that become a reality for some of us. We faced the same mouths that are here today and we overcame.
Finally, to make it look like it's a nusu mkeka goverment it's also a laughing matter.
I don't understand how the ODM people twist the war on corruption in this country as war waged against one individual? Even the rescent introduction of the New bank notes we were told by this opposition guys that it was a way to punish us.

Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
FRM2011
#815 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 4:11:03 PM

murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:

Why do you guys like to paint an entire community as blood-thirsty ?

In 2007, by the time the pev in RV ended, the host community and the "immigrants" had suffered the worst casualties. Over 300 fatalities each from the waki report.

Today, almost 1 million kaleos live outside their homes courtesy of urbanisation. The average family knows violence in the RV puts their own sons and daughters out there in a precarious situation.

Secondly, you can't keep people paralysed through fear. I listened to former molo mp, Joseph Kiuna, talking about the same.
His exact words ; "last time your arrows hit our backsides as we fled, next time, you will have to hit our stomachs as we come for you".

I can predict 2007 was the last time we will ever have violence on that scale.

The host community suffered very high casualties last time, and the immigrants are unlikely to ever be caught unprepared again.
Mutually assured destruction.
XSK
#816 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 4:59:44 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:

Why do you guys like to paint an entire community as blood-thirsty ?

In 2007, by the time the pev in RV ended, the host community and the "immigrants" had suffered the worst casualties. Over 300 fatalities each from the waki report.

Today, almost 1 million kaleos live outside their homes courtesy of urbanisation. The average family knows violence in the RV puts their own sons and daughters out there in a precarious situation.

Secondly, you can't keep people paralysed through fear. I listened to former molo mp, Joseph Kiuna, talking about the same.
His exact words ; "last time your arrows hit our backsides as we fled, next time, you will have to hit our stomachs as we come for you".

I can predict 2007 was the last time we will ever have violence on that scale.

The host community suffered very high casualties last time, and the immigrants are unlikely to ever be caught unprepared again.
Mutually assured destruction.

I like the last statement in your post - Mutually assured destruction. Sasa ni watu wafanye siasa zao na heshima. Hakuna "kuuziwa uoga" as some people are wont to say.
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
sitaki.kujulikana
#817 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 8:05:38 PM

seems the DP has managed to bring out peoples emotions, way before 2022 - I thought wazua people are not the types to get caught in such.

sasa ni conspiracy theory after the other, depending on ones love or hate for the dp, si tungoje 2022 after nominations have been done
madollar
#818 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 2:21:23 AM

This now looks like a poker game Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"Itumbi on Thursday told the court that he has an audio and video recording material that could show subject to investigations that a meeting could have happened at the La-Mada hotel with discussion of possibility of assassination of the DP"

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-04-i-have-proof-ruto-assassination-meeting-happened-itumbi/

Wacha we see how kieleweke will counter this
tycho
#819 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 9:37:40 AM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
seems the DP has managed to bring out peoples emotions, way before 2022 - I thought wazua people are not the types to get caught in such.

sasa ni conspiracy theory after the other, depending on ones love or hate for the dp, si tungoje 2022 after nominations have been done

Some may think that being 'Wanjiku' is something that can be removed by education and money. On the contrary.

One ceases to be Wanjiku through alchemy.
Ngalaka
#820 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 10:46:06 AM

madollar wrote:
This now looks like a poker game Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"Itumbi on Thursday told the court that he has an audio and video recording material that could show subject to investigations that a meeting could have happened at the La-Mada hotel with discussion of possibility of assassination of the DP"

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-04-i-have-proof-ruto-assassination-meeting-happened-itumbi/

Wacha we see how kieleweke will counter this

hiding in plain sight!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu