Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Madness at the NSE [1925]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14007]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2055]
Uchumi - A value play? [435]
Stanlib Fahari FY18 [55]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [188]
Law Capping interest rates [2977]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [458]
Unga Group FY 2019 profit down 30% [4]
NMG FY 2018 and Beyond [50]
My Watch List - Buys in Q4 2019 [88]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [114]
STOCKS TO BUY by yaserbigchair [174]
KenGen HY 2019 [267]
Coop Bank 2019 [47]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages<123>
NSE live prices mystocks, rich et al
Angelica _ann
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:13:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,916
cyruskulei wrote:
[quote=Fyatu]Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList[/quote]

Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:31:11 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,630
Location: Nakuru
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
[quote=Fyatu]Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList[/quote]

Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!



Asante Cyrus and AA
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Marthegorgeous
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 2:02:52 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/16/2009
Posts: 34
Location: NAIROBI
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

www.nutcracker.africa/Shares/StreamingWatchList.


Thanks are in order!smile smile
Balaa
#24 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 11:11:53 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 77
Location: Kinshasa
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Might be awhile, Aly Khan's still in the UK celebrating his daughter's graduation!
HaMaina
#25 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 11:46:17 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.africa/Shares/StreamingWatchList


Applause Applause Thanks
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Marthegorgeous
#26 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 12:13:58 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/16/2009
Posts: 34
Location: NAIROBI
HaMaina wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.africa/Shares/StreamingWatchList


Applause Applause Thanks


It is even giving breakdown of both bid and supply.Good stuff.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
HaMaina
#27 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2019 3:13:31 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
[quote=Fyatu]Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList[/quote]

Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!


Cheers for the link, Ally Khan has been busted for insider trading.

https://www.standardmedi...-over-kenolkobil-shares

https://www.rich.co.ke/index.php
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Fyatu
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:11:23 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,630
Location: Nakuru
Aly Khan Satchu has gone down and so has RICH LIVE.

What a shame
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Balaa
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:34:01 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 77
Location: Kinshasa
Fyatu wrote:
Aly Khan Satchu has gone down and so has RICH LIVE.

What a shame


Indeed. As a commentator he had a reputation to safeguard. Easy come easy go!
Ericsson
#30 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:51:17 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,596
Location: NAIROBI
Balaa wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Aly Khan Satchu has gone down and so has RICH LIVE.

What a shame


Indeed. As a commentator he had a reputation to safeguard. Easy come easy go!


CMA has suspended Rich Live from dealing with NSE
watesh
#31 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:18:38 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/10/2014
Posts: 750
Location: Kenya
Ericsson wrote:
Balaa wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Aly Khan Satchu has gone down and so has RICH LIVE.

What a shame


Indeed. As a commentator he had a reputation to safeguard. Easy come easy go!


CMA has suspended Rich Live from dealing with NSE

I hope he continues updating the different companies' performance overview...its the easiest place to get quick indepth stats of the full year and half year results of a company.
Fyatu
#32 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:43:20 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,630
Location: Nakuru
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Balaa wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Aly Khan Satchu has gone down and so has RICH LIVE.

What a shame


Indeed. As a commentator he had a reputation to safeguard. Easy come easy go!


CMA has suspended Rich Live from dealing with NSE

I hope he continues updating the different companies' performance overview...its the easiest place to get quick indepth stats of the full year and half year results of a company.


They could have atleast allowed him to continue relaying NSE live data. Although Nutcracker serves the purpose and is an able alternative, RICH LIVE was more intuitive and easy to use.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
kawi254
#33 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:59:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2015
Posts: 344
Location: Nairobi
can AKS though continue his role as hype-man?
whiteowl
#34 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 12:23:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,367
Location: Bohemian Grove
kawi254 wrote:
can AKS though continue his role as hype-man?


I thought he was only banned from trading not hyping up stocks.
maka
#35 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:37:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,233
Location: Nairobi
whiteowl wrote:
kawi254 wrote:
can AKS though continue his role as hype-man?


I thought he was only banned from trading not hyping up stocks.


Isn't that even worse? He should be banned from everything pertaining to stocks.
possunt quia posse videntur
HaMaina
#36 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 3:12:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList


Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!


Was the nutcracker website down today, or was it just me?Sad Sad
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
AndyC
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:09:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/21/2015
Posts: 123
HaMaina wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList


Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!


Was the nutcracker website down today, or was it just me?Sad Sad


Has been down for days now. Any other recommendations?
HaMaina
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:45:37 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
[quote=Fyatu]Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList[/quote]

Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!


Is there a site that's working, The www.nutcracker.africa site is non responsive. Kindly assistPray Pray
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
HaMaina
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:08:21 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
AndyC wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Rich live is still offline. Madam admin i know you and Aly Khan tweet and retweet each other huko twirra. Kindly inform him that the portal has been offline for 3 days.


Try this optional link

http://www.nutcracker.af...ares/StreamingWatchList


Aly Khan is still mourning his friend!!!


Was the nutcracker website down today, or was it just me?Sad Sad


Has been down for days now. Any other recommendations?


The myStocks mobile app is not bad. Download from google-play store.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Receptor
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:03:55 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 16
Nutcracker has been down for two days. It appears like NSE management were not well prepared to roll out new system. Online trading through Online Trading Share(OTS) platform also been down for two days. Not inspiring at all
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.