Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jul 13, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [503]
Covid Bargain Shares (CBS) [5]
Equity Bank 2020 [43]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [373]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15034]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2060]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [203]
Why dustbowl is the future [568]
Options and Derivatives Trading on NSE [73]
Alternative hypothesis:Only idiots make money on N... [38]
Pertinent Question: Private Equity vs Public Equit... [4]
EA Cables and Transcentury FY 2018 [76]
CIC Insurance 2019 [83]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [35]
Madness at the NSE [2298]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Nairobi Business Ventures, NBV FY17
Pesa Nane
#1 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 9:53:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Sad
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#2 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:00:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,771
Location: nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:
Sad

Cytonn's classmate
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Pesa Nane
#3 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:05:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Pesa Nane
#4 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:08:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#5 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:08:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,771
Location: nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:

Expect a copy paste from Cytonn soon https://www.kahawatungu....tionable-scare-everyone/
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
VituVingiSana
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 12:47:58 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,110
Location: Nairobi
Going, going...

https://www.businessdail...293326-r2qr06/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:11:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,579
Location: NAIROBI
[quote=VituVingiSana]Going, going...

https://www.businessdail...93326-r2qr06/index.html[/quote]
If you are in this counter run away from it
VituVingiSana
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 9:22:41 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,110
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

If you are in this counter run away from it
This looked like a scam from the get-go. At least ARM had a successful Biashara until PHP took on too much debt.

Labda those who speak in code Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 9:38:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,771
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

If you are in this counter run away from it
This looked like a scam from the get-go. At least ARM had a successful Biashara until PHP took on too much debt.

Labda those who speak in code Laughing out loudly

ARM was worse than Kurwitu. Na kifo ni kifo! ARM died that is the end statement
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
VituVingiSana
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 9:44:56 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,110
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

If you are in this counter run away from it
This looked like a scam from the get-go. At least ARM had a successful Biashara until PHP took on too much debt.

Labda those who speak in code Laughing out loudly

ARM was worse than Kurwitu. Na kifo ni kifo! ARM died that is the end statement
A quick death. I mourned and moved on. These slow deaths must be excruciating!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 10:25:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,771
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

If you are in this counter run away from it
This looked like a scam from the get-go. At least ARM had a successful Biashara until PHP took on too much debt.

Labda those who speak in code Laughing out loudly

ARM was worse than Kurwitu. Na kifo ni kifo! ARM died that is the end statement
A quick death. I mourned and moved on. These slow deaths must be excruciating!

To the contrary. A patient who is recovering gives hope!
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.