Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Nov 17, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14062]
Stanlib Fahari FY18 [57]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [483]
CIC Insurance 2019 [39]
BRITAM 2019 [7]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [190]
Kenya Economy Watch [2323]
KenGen HY 2019 [279]
Madness at the NSE [1936]
Coop Bank 2019 [52]
Scangroup [5]
Law Capping interest rates [2981]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3201]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [118]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2068]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

102 Pages«<100101102
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
Ericsson
#2021 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:57:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
KES 7.70 prints.. Top performer at the NSE YTD
True. 100 shares @ 7.70 traded. Good call.


Imagine doing TA and other chart hubris based on trades of Kenyan shillings 770! senior Obiero this counter will be the end of you.

The trade today does not represent the action over the last 5 weeks. Watch and learn
VWAP for 18,800 shares was 6.98


@Obiero
What is happening to HFCK share price?
Big plunge in today's trading
VituVingiSana
#2022 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:34:56 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
KES 7.70 prints.. Top performer at the NSE YTD
True. 100 shares @ 7.70 traded. Good call.


Imagine doing TA and other chart hubris based on trades of Kenyan shillings 770! senior Obiero this counter will be the end of you.

The trade today does not represent the action over the last 5 weeks. Watch and learn
VWAP for 18,800 shares was 6.98


@Obiero
What is happening to HFCK share price?
Big plunge in today's trading
HF at 5.80 VWAP
Thank @Obiero later Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#2023 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:53:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
KES 7.70 prints.. Top performer at the NSE YTD
True. 100 shares @ 7.70 traded. Good call.


Imagine doing TA and other chart hubris based on trades of Kenyan shillings 770! senior Obiero this counter will be the end of you.

The trade today does not represent the action over the last 5 weeks. Watch and learn
VWAP for 18,800 shares was 6.98


@Obiero
What is happening to HFCK share price?
Big plunge in today's trading
HF at 5.80 VWAP
Thank @Obiero later Laughing out loudly

When it rose you were quite as a church mouse. Now a slight dip gives you an eruption? Kuwanga serious nanii
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#2024 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:51:53 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
snifadog wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
KES 7.70 prints.. Top performer at the NSE YTD
True. 100 shares @ 7.70 traded. Good call.


Imagine doing TA and other chart hubris based on trades of Kenyan shillings 770! senior Obiero this counter will be the end of you.

The trade today does not represent the action over the last 5 weeks. Watch and learn
VWAP for 18,800 shares was 6.98


@Obiero
What is happening to HFCK share price?
Big plunge in today's trading
HF at 5.80 VWAP
Thank @Obiero later Laughing out loudly

When it rose you were quite as a church mouse. Now a slight dip gives you an eruption? Kuwanga serious nanii


Earlier in the thread, I praised your prescient call :

obiero wrote:
KES 7.70 prints.. Top performer at the NSE YTD
VituVingiSana wrote:
True. 100 shares @ 7.70 traded. Good call.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#2025 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:12:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#2026 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:48:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,380
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well


You shouldn't buy monkeys in a buyers' market.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#2027 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:41:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well


You shouldn't buy monkeys in a buyers' market.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone should have one
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#2028 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:36:26 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well
I wish you well.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#2029 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:08:43 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,733
Location: Kitale
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well




a bit late on this one.You should have done that when everyone was fleeing.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#2030 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:04:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well




a bit late on this one.You should have done that when everyone was fleeing.

Insider information does not respect common men
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
obiero
#2031 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2019 11:35:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well


You shouldn't buy monkeys in a buyers' market.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone should have one

KES 7.20.. Next stop KES 12
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
Ebenyo
#2032 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2019 10:07:25 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,733
Location: Kitale
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well




a bit late on this one.You should have done that when everyone was fleeing.

Insider information does not respect common men



But KQ was not an insider information for you.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#2033 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2019 2:21:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well




a bit late on this one.You should have done that when everyone was fleeing.

Insider information does not respect common men



But KQ was not an insider information for you.

KQ trajectory was hijacked at Presidential level.. Hio wacha kwa sasa. I will update you later. But know that I have not sold with good reason
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#2034 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2019 2:04:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,380
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Took control of the bus at KES 5.90 today. Wish me well


You shouldn't buy monkeys in a buyers' market.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone should have one


I am still trying to understand this post.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
102 Pages«<100101102
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.