Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Nov 17, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14063]
Stanlib Fahari FY18 [57]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [483]
CIC Insurance 2019 [39]
BRITAM 2019 [7]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [190]
Kenya Economy Watch [2323]
KenGen HY 2019 [279]
Madness at the NSE [1936]
Coop Bank 2019 [52]
Scangroup [5]
Law Capping interest rates [2981]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3201]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [118]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2068]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

704 Pages«<699700701702703>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
HaMaina
#14001 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:17:38 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 662
KQ pilots reject planes in maintenance fight
β€œYou can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
maka
#14002 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 1:29:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,236
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14003 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 4:28:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#14004 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 4:31:17 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Does the law say the pilots can't run a check or they are just being lazy?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
maka
#14005 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:22:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,236
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating



Among the safety checks that Kalpa accuses KQ of breaching is the release of planes without engineers approving the flight security checklist.

The lobby argues that pilots have been filling in receipt details of fuelling operations carried out by non-maintenance personnel, adding that the practice is exposing the pilots to litigation.

β€œKalpa is therefore left with no alternative but to insist on the rightful procedure to be undertaken as per the law and regulations,” the pilots said in the letter.

KQ pilots do the normal checks the other day a flight was delayed because the Captain noticed an oil leak... Btw notice how the 2 lady pilots who crashed have been blamed for it happening..
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14006 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:27:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating



Among the safety checks that Kalpa accuses KQ of breaching is the release of planes without engineers approving the flight security checklist.

The lobby argues that pilots have been filling in receipt details of fuelling operations carried out by non-maintenance personnel, adding that the practice is exposing the pilots to litigation.

β€œKalpa is therefore left with no alternative but to insist on the rightful procedure to be undertaken as per the law and regulations,” the pilots said in the letter.

KQ pilots do the normal checks the other day a flight was delayed because the Captain noticed an oil leak... Btw notice how the 2 lady pilots who crashed have been blamed for it happening..

Pilot error is a global phenomenom. Hawa watu (some) wanakunywa hadi asubuhi hata hawana nguvu ya kuinspect ndege.. Bure kabisa!
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
maka
#14007 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:31:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,236
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating



Among the safety checks that Kalpa accuses KQ of breaching is the release of planes without engineers approving the flight security checklist.

The lobby argues that pilots have been filling in receipt details of fuelling operations carried out by non-maintenance personnel, adding that the practice is exposing the pilots to litigation.

β€œKalpa is therefore left with no alternative but to insist on the rightful procedure to be undertaken as per the law and regulations,” the pilots said in the letter.

KQ pilots do the normal checks the other day a flight was delayed because the Captain noticed an oil leak... Btw notice how the 2 lady pilots who crashed have been blamed for it happening..

Pilot error is a global phenomenom. Hawa watu (some) wanakunywa hadi asubuhi hata hawana nguvu ya kuinspect ndege.. Bure kabisa!



Kuna Alcoblow siku hizi...Hakuna mchezo...
possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#14008 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:55:38 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating



Among the safety checks that Kalpa accuses KQ of breaching is the release of planes without engineers approving the flight security checklist.

The lobby argues that pilots have been filling in receipt details of fuelling operations carried out by non-maintenance personnel, adding that the practice is exposing the pilots to litigation.

β€œKalpa is therefore left with no alternative but to insist on the rightful procedure to be undertaken as per the law and regulations,” the pilots said in the letter.

KQ pilots do the normal checks the other day a flight was delayed because the Captain noticed an oil leak... Btw notice how the 2 lady pilots who crashed have been blamed for it happening..

Pilot error is a global phenomenom. Hawa watu (some) wanakunywa hadi asubuhi hata hawana nguvu ya kuinspect ndege.. Bure kabisa!
What about Management Error kwa Balance Sheet? Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#14009 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:52:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Bad luck
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#14010 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:09:22 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
South African state airline says could cut more than 900 jobs
https://www.reuters.com/...-900-jobs-idUSL8N27S23L
The airline has not made an annual profit since 2011 and is grappling with severe funding difficulties and an inefficient and ageing fleet of airplanes.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#14011 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:37:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
South African state airline says could cut more than 900 jobs
https://www.reuters.com/...-900-jobs-idUSL8N27S23L
The airline has not made an annual profit since 2011 and is grappling with severe funding difficulties and an inefficient and ageing fleet of airplanes.


Where KQ learnt bad manners
mulla
#14012 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:06:44 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/15/2013
Posts: 280
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
South African state airline says could cut more than 900 jobs
https://www.reuters.com/...-900-jobs-idUSL8N27S23L
The airline has not made an annual profit since 2011 and is grappling with severe funding difficulties and an inefficient and ageing fleet of airplanes.


Where KQ learnt bad manners


"state" If SA cant afford to run their own airline how will broke GOK run theirs??
Extraterrestrial
#14013 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:21:57 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/17/2018
Posts: 86
Location: Mars
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
South African state airline says could cut more than 900 jobs
https://www.reuters.com/...-900-jobs-idUSL8N27S23L
The airline has not made an annual profit since 2011 and is grappling with severe funding difficulties and an inefficient and ageing fleet of airplanes.


Where KQ learnt bad manners


Lol the way you say it is how a village girl would say, for example, "Mummy, nilikuta Elizabeth anafanya bad manners na Juma."
obiero
#14014 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:58:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Because rumors are spread by the weak minded.. Today we get the real news
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#14015 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:45:03 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Because rumors are spread by the weak minded.. Today we get the real news
I hope you get paid a huge premium for your shares as long as the buyer isn't GoK/Taxpayers. We do not want you to disappear on us if KQ's minority shareholders are wiped out. smile
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#14016 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:00:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Because rumors are spread by the weak minded.. Today we get the real news
I hope you get paid a huge premium for your shares as long as the buyer isn't GoK/Taxpayers. We do not want you to disappear on us if KQ's minority shareholders are wiped out. smile

I'm no qw, spikes, mugundaman.. Here for good
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
ArrestedDev
#14017 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:53:06 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/29/2016
Posts: 825
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You realize this on 07.11.2019



Ummmh its the law...Let the law be followed.... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Well I don't know about you, but I prefer to check out what my mechanic is doing to the vehicle. After all I will be the one operating it on the open highway.. Why would a pilot not be interested in inspecting a craft that he/she will be operating



Among the safety checks that Kalpa accuses KQ of breaching is the release of planes without engineers approving the flight security checklist.

The lobby argues that pilots have been filling in receipt details of fuelling operations carried out by non-maintenance personnel, adding that the practice is exposing the pilots to litigation.

β€œKalpa is therefore left with no alternative but to insist on the rightful procedure to be undertaken as per the law and regulations,” the pilots said in the letter.

KQ pilots do the normal checks the other day a flight was delayed because the Captain noticed an oil leak... Btw notice how the 2 lady pilots who crashed have been blamed for it happening..


Which crash again?
the deal
#14018 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:40:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,505
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
Do these pilots think they will have a job if they can't fly any plane? They must try working in Qatar so that they can feel how working far from home is like ....
Ericsson
#14019 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:35:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
South African airways cancels flights for tomorrow and Saturday due to looming strike by employees
obiero
#14020 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:21:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,387
Location: nairobi
Buy out price to be disclosed by January 2020.. KQ to be delisted by April 2020. Starting tomorrow, I take one final throw at the dice. I speak in code
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4), washiku
704 Pages«<699700701702703>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.