Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Dec 13, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
forex investment [10]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [3]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [493]
KenGen HY 2019 [320]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [154]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14133]
Kenya Re - 2018 and beyond [277]
Uchumi - A value play? [444]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [206]
Kenya Economy Watch [2397]
This one -is it Real ama ni sponsored scam [2]
Carbacid HY19 [26]
Jumia IPO and Short Seller Criticism [10]
Banks Stealing IP? [3]
Safaricom MALI. [30]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

9 Pages«<789
Potential merger NIC + CBA
mlennyma
#161 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:30:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 5,996
Location: nairobi
Share excited,by cap repeal?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#162 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:32:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,736
Location: NAIROBI
mlennyma wrote:
Share excited,by cap repeal?

cap repeal by the owner
sparkly
#163 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 10:44:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,420
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#164 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 1:50:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,736
Location: NAIROBI
The bank group named Former NIC Chairman, James Ndegwa, as the Group Chairman. On the other hand, Isaac Awuondo will lead NCBA Bank Kenya as the chairman.Former CBA chairman, Desterio Oyatsi, will deputize James Ndegwa whereas John Gachora will hold the Group’s MD office.
Additionally, a letter from the company secretary reveals the following members of the Group’s new board:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
George A Maina – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Andrew Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Philip Lopokoiyot – Non-executive Director.
Isaac Awuondo – Non-executive Director.
David Abwoga – Executive Director.
Jeremy Ngunze – Executive Director.
Consequently, other members of the NCBA Bank Kenyan PLC board include:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
Andrew S.M Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin H Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Kairo Thuo – Non-executive Director.
Nelson J.M Maina – Non-executive Director.
Jonathan Somen – Non-executive Director.
The who is who in Kenya
VituVingiSana
#165 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:03:16 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,584
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
The bank group named Former NIC Chairman, James Ndegwa, as the Group Chairman. On the other hand, Isaac Awuondo will lead NCBA Bank Kenya as the chairman.Former CBA chairman, Desterio Oyatsi, will deputize James Ndegwa whereas John Gachora will hold the Group’s MD office.
Additionally, a letter from the company secretary reveals the following members of the Group’s new board:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
George A Maina – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Andrew Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Philip Lopokoiyot – Non-executive Director.
Isaac Awuondo – Non-executive Director.
David Abwoga – Executive Director.
Jeremy Ngunze – Executive Director.
Consequently, other members of the NCBA Bank Kenyan PLC board include:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
Andrew S.M Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin H Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Kairo Thuo – Non-executive Director.
Nelson J.M Maina – Non-executive Director.
Jonathan Somen – Non-executive Director.
The who is who in Kenya

Who are most of these people?
Except for a few eg Ndegwa Bros, I do not know most of them.
Some are familiar names eg
MKR Shah (Carbacid)
Somen (Access)
Lopokoiyot (ex-BAT?)
Awuondo, Abwoga, Ngunze, Gachora (NIC/CBA)
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Angelica _ann
#166 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:51:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,994
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
The bank group named Former NIC Chairman, James Ndegwa, as the Group Chairman. On the other hand, Isaac Awuondo will lead NCBA Bank Kenya as the chairman.Former CBA chairman, Desterio Oyatsi, will deputize James Ndegwa whereas John Gachora will hold the Group’s MD office.
Additionally, a letter from the company secretary reveals the following members of the Group’s new board:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
George A Maina – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Andrew Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Philip Lopokoiyot – Non-executive Director.
Isaac Awuondo – Non-executive Director.
David Abwoga – Executive Director.
Jeremy Ngunze – Executive Director.
Consequently, other members of the NCBA Bank Kenyan PLC board include:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
Andrew S.M Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin H Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Kairo Thuo – Non-executive Director.
Nelson J.M Maina – Non-executive Director.
Jonathan Somen – Non-executive Director.
The who is who in Kenya

Who are most of these people?
Except for a few eg Ndegwa Bros, I do not know most of them.
Some are familiar names eg
MKR Shah (Carbacid)
Somen (Access)
Lopokoiyot (ex-BAT?)
Awuondo, Abwoga, Ngunze, Gachora (NIC/CBA)


Ngaine & Abwoga are Citibank Products. Of course plus Andrewsmile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
passiveinvestor
#167 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:13:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/8/2006
Posts: 86
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
The bank group named Former NIC Chairman, James Ndegwa, as the Group Chairman. On the other hand, Isaac Awuondo will lead NCBA Bank Kenya as the chairman.Former CBA chairman, Desterio Oyatsi, will deputize James Ndegwa whereas John Gachora will hold the Group’s MD office.
Additionally, a letter from the company secretary reveals the following members of the Group’s new board:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
George A Maina – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Andrew Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Philip Lopokoiyot – Non-executive Director.
Isaac Awuondo – Non-executive Director.
David Abwoga – Executive Director.
Jeremy Ngunze – Executive Director.
Consequently, other members of the NCBA Bank Kenyan PLC board include:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
Andrew S.M Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin H Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Kairo Thuo – Non-executive Director.
Nelson J.M Maina – Non-executive Director.
Jonathan Somen – Non-executive Director.
The who is who in Kenya

Who are most of these people?
Except for a few eg Ndegwa Bros, I do not know most of them.
Some are familiar names eg
MKR Shah (Carbacid)
Somen (Access)
Lopokoiyot (ex-BAT?)
Awuondo, Abwoga, Ngunze, Gachora (NIC/CBA)


Ngaine & Abwoga are Citibank Products. Of course plus Andrewsmile

Andrew?
Angelica _ann
#168 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:07:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,994
passiveinvestor wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
The bank group named Former NIC Chairman, James Ndegwa, as the Group Chairman. On the other hand, Isaac Awuondo will lead NCBA Bank Kenya as the chairman.Former CBA chairman, Desterio Oyatsi, will deputize James Ndegwa whereas John Gachora will hold the Group’s MD office.
Additionally, a letter from the company secretary reveals the following members of the Group’s new board:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
George A Maina – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Andrew Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Philip Lopokoiyot – Non-executive Director.
Isaac Awuondo – Non-executive Director.
David Abwoga – Executive Director.
Jeremy Ngunze – Executive Director.
Consequently, other members of the NCBA Bank Kenyan PLC board include:
John S. Armitage – Non-executive Director.
Andrew S.M Ndegwa – Non-executive Director.
Hon. Abdirahin H Abdi – Non-executive Director.
Esther Ngaine – Non-executive Director.
Mukeshchandra K. R Shah – Non-executive Director.
Kairo Thuo – Non-executive Director.
Nelson J.M Maina – Non-executive Director.
Jonathan Somen – Non-executive Director.
The who is who in Kenya

Who are most of these people?
Except for a few eg Ndegwa Bros, I do not know most of them.
Some are familiar names eg
MKR Shah (Carbacid)
Somen (Access)
Lopokoiyot (ex-BAT?)
Awuondo, Abwoga, Ngunze, Gachora (NIC/CBA)


Ngaine & Abwoga are Citibank Products. Of course plus Andrewsmile

Andrew?


Yes Andrew Ndegwa, when misee/musee was CBK Governor.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#169 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:50:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,420
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
9 Pages«<789
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.