Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Jul 10, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Alternative hypothesis:Only idiots make money on N... [33]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3534]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [202]
Why dustbowl is the future [567]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15022]
EA Cables and Transcentury FY 2018 [67]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2057]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [372]
Realities of Forex Investment [3913]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2847]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [227]
Uchumi - A value play? [526]
Nation Media Group HY 2019 profit down 24% [79]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1211]
VituVingiSana's MIGHTY road to wealth. Take notes! [76]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
My Watch List - Buys in Q4 2019
Mastermind
#121 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 10:14:34 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,620
Location: Langley
I want to join the Britam bus is it too late?
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Swenani
#122 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 10:37:58 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,137
Location: Vacuum
Mastermind wrote:
I want to join the Britam bus is it too late?


Just buy boss, whatever makes you happy buy it.

Go with your guts!

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
sparkly
#123 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 4:54:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,806
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Mastermind wrote:
I want to join the Britam bus is it too late?


Bus iko kwa stage.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#124 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 7:11:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,830
Location: Kitale
sparkly wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
I want to join the Britam bus is it too late?


Bus iko kwa stage.



who is the driver/conductor of this bus?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
winmak
#125 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 7:33:08 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 499
Location: Nakuru
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
I want to join the Britam bus is it too late?


Bus iko kwa stage.



who is the driver/conductor of this bus?


There used to be someone called @Realtreaty
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
the deal
#126 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 8:19:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,525
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
Too busy...what are people buying these days?


List so that we discuss...

Wazua advice is better than that of my stockbroker...
Kaufman
#127 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 8:34:12 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/29/2010
Posts: 23
Religiously depended on the smart and wise minds of Wazua. How does Safaricom look and projections for the next 1 year?
wukan
#128 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2020 11:57:29 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,408
the deal wrote:
Too busy...what are people buying these days?


List so that we discuss...

Wazua advice is better than that of my stockbroker...


Fahari I-reit mainly because they have to distribute their earnings.

I have become risk averse on the NSE companies because of cooked books and the incompetent overpaid managers who don't deliver on shareholder value.

I have found it easier/safer to invest in my own business/real estate and excess funds in the money market. Only other entity receiving my capital is my sacco
wukan
#129 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2020 12:45:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,408
Kaufman wrote:
Religiously depended on the smart and wise minds of Wazua. How does Safaricom look and projections for the next 1 year?


Safaricom called me last month for customer survey. First time ever after 17 years of marriage with them. The conversation sounded to me like an old couple that looking forward to a divorce. What has changed? what can we do better? Would you like a combined data and voice package?
sparkly
#130 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 9:34:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,806
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
wukan wrote:
Kaufman wrote:
Religiously depended on the smart and wise minds of Wazua. How does Safaricom look and projections for the next 1 year?


Safaricom called me last month for customer survey. First time ever after 17 years of marriage with them. The conversation sounded to me like an old couple that looking forward to a divorce. What has changed? what can we do better? Would you like a combined data and voice package?


Lucky you. Mimi sijapigiwa smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#131 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 9:37:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,574
Location: NAIROBI
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Kaufman wrote:
Religiously depended on the smart and wise minds of Wazua. How does Safaricom look and projections for the next 1 year?


Safaricom called me last month for customer survey. First time ever after 17 years of marriage with them. The conversation sounded to me like an old couple that looking forward to a divorce. What has changed? what can we do better? Would you like a combined data and voice package?


Lucky you. Mimi sijapigiwa smile

Pesa yako ni mingi
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<567
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.