Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1393]
Coronavirus [1878]
Burundi Kamenuka [95]
Apartment tour [1]
Wah-wah, wah-wah [28]
Jalang'o,the Boys club and Pudesh!!! [8]
Sundowner [41]
E- cigarettes [4]
Data Breach - Panama Papers [44]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [78]
Tecla Muigai [38]
The ever elusive kabuga [21]
Which books are you reading----recommend [144]
Baby born in My car..experience of a lifetime [55]
AU to work for PanAfrican names [1]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

70 Pages«<5253545556>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Ngalaka
#1061 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 4:16:31 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,563
Mnisamehe kama nimekosea sana muno munoLaughing out loudly

Wouldn't it be better though, to highlight the issues instead....

At least I am aware there has been unforgivable corruption.
But the issue at hand is Uhuru’s legacy and why his number two doesn’t fit the bill of being our CEO this election cycle.

So, paying due attention to the matter of corruption and considering the role of number two in it.

That's why I would be a lil kind to Uhuru.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Queen
#1062 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:14:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 261
Location: Britain
AlphDoti wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Uhuru's legacy is a poisoned chalice.

Pardon my naivete, but what exactly is the matter with what Uhuru has done thus far!

Granted the capping of lenoding interest rates slowed things down, but now that bottleneck is behind us - it's only a matter of time now before things shape up.

Jesus...where do you live.

If someone like @Ngalaka has no clue of what has been happening in Kenya, you can imagine those in the bundus with no access to authentic information! We are doomed in Kenya


Lawyers are known for feigning ignorance.
sqft
#1063 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 5:09:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 349
Location: Kenya
https://www.the-star.co....-want-to-impeach-uhuru/

Quote:
Section of MPs allied to the Building Bridges Initiative now claims there is a plot to impeach President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The lawmakers claimed that the Naivasha Jubilee retreat agreed to start collecting signatures for the impeachment motion.

The two-day meeting was attended by lawmakers allied to Deputy President William Ruto.
“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong.” ― H. L. Mencken.
Angelica _ann
#1064 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 5:48:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,452
sqft wrote:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-28-raila-allies-now-claim-pro-ruto-mps-want-to-impeach-uhuru/

Quote:
Section of MPs allied to the Building Bridges Initiative now claims there is a plot to impeach President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The lawmakers claimed that the Naivasha Jubilee retreat agreed to start collecting signatures for the impeachment motion.

The two-day meeting was attended by lawmakers allied to Deputy President William Ruto.


propaganda to sell newspapers, worse than those gutter that you are given at the bus stage (where did they go smile ).
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Amores
#1065 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:57:21 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,098
Location: Nrb
We live in interesting times
So Junet was foaming in the mouth at a presser today, proclaiming that Jubilee MPs are planning to impeach Uhuru ? How times change?
I am happy
madollar
#1066 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:25:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,895
Amores wrote:
We live in interesting times
So Junet was foaming in the mouth at a presser today, proclaiming that Jubilee MPs are planning to impeach Uhuru ? How times change?

I tell you here is uhuru asking the residents of bahati if they sent him to abuse him Have we ever seen a president stoop to this level that of seeking reassurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmFHrJj4Zc
Gathige
#1067 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 5:39:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,135
madollar wrote:
[quote=Amores]We live in interesting times
So Junet was foaming in the mouth at a presser today, proclaiming that Jubilee MPs are planning to impeach Uhuru ? How times change?

I tell you here is uhuru asking the residents of bahati if they sent him to abuse him Have we ever seen a president stoop to this level that of seeking reassurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmFHrJj4Zc[/quote]

The clip depicts a president's very low moment. How can the CIC be complaining he is being abused by Kimani Ngunjiri?.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Amores
#1068 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:50:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,098
Location: Nrb
Gathige wrote:
madollar wrote:
[quote=Amores]We live in interesting times
So Junet was foaming in the mouth at a presser today, proclaiming that Jubilee MPs are planning to impeach Uhuru ? How times change?

I tell you here is uhuru asking the residents of bahati if they sent him to abuse him Have we ever seen a president stoop to this level that of seeking reassurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmFHrJj4Zc[/quote]

The clip depicts a president's very low moment. How can the CIC be complaining he is being abused by Kimani Ngunjiri?.


I will not watch the clip, it is my protest :)
It Uhuru is think dissent is abuse,then maybe he needs to know that neither did Kenyans go to vote to chose a vice president, only for that VP to be exposed to insults and ridicule on a daily bases.
Seems eh can dish it ( through his mouthpirces) but he cnat take it .

Interesting times we live in. Lets see if a few months down the line, Junet and co will still be foaming in the mouth in support of what they called an illegitimate president.

Bwahaha!
I am happy
Angelica _ann
#1069 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:26:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,452
Mpaka UMK went shortwave smile . Anyway what will happen when wakina Junet realize they were swimming naked in 2022. Use and dump.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#1070 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:25:55 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 349
Location: Kenya
I don't know why people are fighting Uhuru and opposing the uhuru/raila handshake. A president's first and most important job is to unite the country since he is the president of all the 47m kenyans. In 2013 Uhuru had a handshake with ruto to unite their people who had fallen out after 2007. In 2018 uhuru had another handshake to unite jubilee people and raila NASA people who had fallen out after 2017 elections. So what wrong has uhuru done by uniting the country? If it was good to unite RV and central with the uhuruto 2013 handshake then it should be much better for the uhuru/raila handshake that unites rv, central and the rest of the country. Jubilee people (ruto wing) should look at the bigger picture and stop behaving like a jealous first wife who doesn't want the husband to marry a second wife.
“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong.” ― H. L. Mencken.
alma1
#1071 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:12:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,760
Location: hapo
I told you on this very thread. A lot of people are planning for 2022. I said most of them won't even be on the ballot.

The kingpin of tanga tanga in Kiambu is gone.

Na kwa ground iko hivi. People are celebrating in bars. And Kaimbu Senators all voted against this man who can claim in public that his wife is not his wife and his daughters are not his.

A total weasel. exhibit A of tanga tanga.

Kinaeleweka
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
sqft
#1072 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 9:22:19 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 349
Location: Kenya
Moses Kuria to Uhuru: Tell your 'wife' Raila to respect us

https://www.the-star.co....moses-kuria-tells-uhuru/
“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong.” ― H. L. Mencken.
kaka2za
#1073 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 10:13:48 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,874
Location: Gwitu
With friends like Waititu,WSR doesn't need any enemies.
Lolest!
#1074 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 7:19:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,994
Location: Kianjokoma
Now this here is the cure for almost everything.

After impeachment, try him for his many crimes. Stop the guy from running. End or suspend his career.

This also will automatically kill BBI circus. BBI is about next elections.

Nation wrote:
Politicians allied to President Uhuru Kenyatta and Orange Democratic Movement leader Raila Odinga are plotting to table a motion for the impeachment of Deputy President William Ruto, whom they accuse of disrespect and disloyalty to the President.

The plot is expected to gain momentum next week when the politicians retreat to a hotel in Nanyuki for a pro-Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) meeting.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
livie
#1075 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 1:36:30 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 832
Tension
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
FRM2011
#1076 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 6:08:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,451
livie wrote:



Let us learn to give these headlines a healthy dose of scepticism.

That said, two key events tell me ruto's ambition made him commit a monumental blunder. He dared the system.

1. During the sagana retreat, uhuru told the gathering he wasn't going to handover power to corrupt individuals.

2. At a meeting with the kikuyu council of elders, he said "before handing over the sword, I will make sure its blunt so that it is never used against us again".

With 30 months to go, one can't help but feel pity on the man from sugoi.
Amores
#1077 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 6:41:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,098
Location: Nrb
FRM2011 wrote:
livie wrote:



Let us learn to give these headlines a healthy dose of scepticism.

That said, two key events tell me ruto's ambition made him commit a monumental blunder. He dared the system.

1. During the sagana retreat, uhuru told the gathering he wasn't going to handover power to corrupt individuals.

2. At a meeting with the kikuyu council of elders, he said "before handing over the sword, I will make sure its blunt so that it is never used against us again".

With 30 months to go, one can't help but feel pity on the man from sugoi.


And this why we need to thank Moi for handing over power peacefully, no threats,the man just got into his aircraft and left.

Then we need to stop praising strongman tendencies, it is not Uhuru's call.
He wasnt expecting such resistance form his own backyard, this is why he is an angry man these days.

Plus he can look at his corner now and tell us who we can say is not corrupt.
I am of the strong opinion that if anti-corruption is the metric, then all of the politicians get off their their high horses and pave way for a new crop that aint corrupt. wote waende home.

months is a very long time in politics
I am happy
mpobiz
#1078 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2020 10:04:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,966
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
livie wrote:



Let us learn to give these headlines a healthy dose of scepticism.

That said, two key events tell me ruto's ambition made him commit a monumental blunder. He dared the system.

1. During the sagana retreat, uhuru told the gathering he wasn't going to handover power to corrupt individuals.

2. At a meeting with the kikuyu council of elders, he said "before handing over the sword, I will make sure its blunt so that it is never used against us again".

With 30 months to go, one can't help but feel pity on the man from sugoi.


And this why we need to thank Moi for handing over power peacefully, no threats,the man just got into his aircraft and left.

Then we need to stop praising strongman tendencies, it is not Uhuru's call.
He wasnt expecting such resistance form his own backyard, this is why he is an angry man these days.

Plus he can look at his corner now and tell us who we can say is not corrupt.
I am of the strong opinion that if anti-corruption is the metric, then all of the politicians get off their their high horses and pave way for a new crop that aint corrupt. wote waende home.

months is a very long time in politics


Sometime I always say this FRM mtu amechanganyikiwa. Since when did the parliamentary system as proposed by odm favour kikuyus?
He also wants to tell us that uhuru has found a perfect partner with babu to blunten the sword? So babu has kikuyu intrests at heart?
Now that a kikuyu is president who is he harming for kikuyus to worry that when someone from another tribe comes as president the kikuyus should start worrying?.
Why can't we just adhere to the rule of law?
Every where I go in kikuyu land ruto is king mpende msipende.. it's very simple to win people's hearts. And ruto has done it.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#1079 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 4:57:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,874
Location: Gwitu
I hate Tangatanga but I have to admit Ndindi Nyoro is the best MP in Muranga county.
Amores
#1080 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:39:31 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,098
Location: Nrb
kaka2za wrote:
I hate Tangatanga but I have to admit Ndindi Nyoro is the best MP in Muranga county.


What has he done, specifically ?
I am happy
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
70 Pages«<5253545556>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.