Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 7, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
VituVingiSana's MIGHTY road to wealth. Take notes! [66]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15015]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3521]
Building an Apartment Block [8]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [274]
Online NSE stock trading [124]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [23]
Coop Bank 2019 [108]
Why dustbowl is the future [562]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1209]
Realities of Forex Investment [3911]
Uchumi - A value play? [520]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [502]
Equity Bank 2020 [42]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [371]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
EABL half year 2019/2020 results
VituVingiSana
#21 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 9:57:50 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,089
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
EABL doing well even before kisumu plant has started production.Bearing in mind that kisumu is targeting the low income earners,their future looks bright.

The problem with Senator Keg is that its low margin as compared to the mainstream beers. But its good to grab market share from illicit brews


The other problem is that if Baba tells Kavirondians not to drink Senator or to burn their sorghum, the Kisumu investment is finished
Not if EABL donates 2 Senator vibandas to Baba and his cronies. Baba backtracked on Equity.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:20:19 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,801
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
EABL doing well even before kisumu plant has started production.Bearing in mind that kisumu is targeting the low income earners,their future looks bright.

The problem with Senator Keg is that its low margin as compared to the mainstream beers. But its good to grab market share from illicit brews


The other problem is that if Baba tells Kavirondians not to drink Senator or to burn their sorghum, the Kisumu investment is finished
Not if EABL donates 2 Senator vibandas to Baba and his cronies. Baba backtracked on Equity.



What did Equity give him?
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:56:54 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,089
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
EABL doing well even before kisumu plant has started production.Bearing in mind that kisumu is targeting the low income earners,their future looks bright.

The problem with Senator Keg is that its low margin as compared to the mainstream beers. But its good to grab market share from illicit brews


The other problem is that if Baba tells Kavirondians not to drink Senator or to burn their sorghum, the Kisumu investment is finished
Not if EABL donates 2 Senator vibandas to Baba and his cronies. Baba backtracked on Equity.


What did Equity give him?
I will ask him when I meet him for drinks tonight.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 11:52:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
EABL doing well even before kisumu plant has started production.Bearing in mind that kisumu is targeting the low income earners,their future looks bright.

The problem with Senator Keg is that its low margin as compared to the mainstream beers. But its good to grab market share from illicit brews


The other problem is that if Baba tells Kavirondians not to drink Senator or to burn their sorghum, the Kisumu investment is finished
Not if EABL donates 2 Senator vibandas to Baba and his cronies. Baba backtracked on Equity.


What did Equity give him?
I will ask him when I meet him for drinks tonight.

Ask the gacungwa
Ericsson
#25 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 12:40:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
https://www.nse.co.ke/ph...ngeti-breweries-ltd.pdf

Proposed acquisition of an additional 30% shareholding in Serengeti Breweries Limited
Ericsson
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:52:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
EABL profit warning for FY2020
muandiwambeu
#27 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:25:21 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/28/2015
Posts: 1,209
Ericsson wrote:
EABL profit warning for FY2020

Where,,,,. Was definite but unbelievable if soSad
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ericsson
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 4:10:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
EABL profit warning for FY2020

Where,,,,. Was definite but unbelievable if soSad

You can check here

https://mobile.twitter.c...1536297417617408/photo/1
muandiwambeu
#29 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:27:02 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/28/2015
Posts: 1,209
Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]EABL profit warning for FY2020

Where,,,,. Was definite but unbelievable if soSad

You can check here

https://mobile.twitter.c...536297417617408/photo/1[/quote]
Thanks, what adoptive measures is the company taking to survive this incursion. Things are thick and waxy inside here. ok
"What is an External Environment in Business? - Definition, Types & Factors - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com" https://study.com/academ...ition-types-factors.html
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ericsson
#30 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 6:12:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
[quote=muandiwambeu][quote=Ericsson]EABL profit warning for FY2020

Where,,,,. Was definite but unbelievable if soSad

You can check here

https://mobile.twitter.c...536297417617408/photo/1[/quote]
Thanks, what adoptive measures is the company taking to survive this incursion. Things are thick and waxy inside here. ok
"What is an External Environment in Business? - Definition, Types & Factors - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com" https://study.com/academ...tion-types-factors.html[/quote]

Bars and hotels are closed.
Social gatherings of many people banned.
Those are the major contributing factors
Ericsson
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:15:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,557
Location: NAIROBI
https://www.standardmedi...billion-of-eabl-profits

Movement restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic has cost East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) Sh2.9 billion in profits.

The closure of pubs, restaurants and hotels in March as a result of the coronavirus outbreak meant a freeze on a huge chunk of the company’s distribution network.
obiero
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:53:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,763
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001371601/virus-eats-sh2-2billion-of-eabl-profits

Movement restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic has cost East African Breweries Ltd (EABL) Sh2.9 billion in profits.

The closure of pubs, restaurants and hotels in March as a result of the coronavirus outbreak meant a freeze on a huge chunk of the company’s distribution network.

Yasserbigchair warned about this
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.