Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Sep 28, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [40]
too many road accidents [391]
Coronavirus [2619]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [156]
JPC trade review [4]
By ellection 2020 [8]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1630]
BEST 2022 Hustler Woman Deputy President [3]
Devolution Revenue Sharing Formula [197]
Ngunjiri Wambugu [27]
Deep State. [6]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [95]
Barclays English Premier League 2020/2021 [2]
POTUS TRUMP [1443]
Lake Bogoria/Baringo handshake [3]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

73 Pages«<717273
POTUS TRUMP
harrydre
#1441 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 1:19:33 AM

radiomast wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
President Trump's brother Robert passed away at 71 years. Corona???????

When death occurs it usually doesn't matter what's the cause.
I can tell you that whether it was corona , dysentery or kwashiokor that caused his death. That means that was his time and its irreversible.
Nobody has control over their lives. You run away from one cause of death you forget there are other countless causes out there.

I agree - it doesn't matter... the dude is dead!

It matters because many deaths are preventable and we should learn from them. Herman Cain is an object lesson. This chap had underlying conditions. But because he was a trump supporter, he surrounded himself with people who dont wear masks. Because trump supporters think wearing a mask is about politicial correctness. A few weeks later Corona finished him

This is especially true in Kenya. In my estimation, 50% of deaths in Kenya are preventable. Why die in your 20s or 30s when you can live to 80? Yet this is very common in Kenya.

His own brother died of COVID, CAIN died of COVID, many other MAGAts have died of COVID. Thanks to his lies, denials and rhetoric.
R.I.P John Lewis
kmucheke
#1442 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 4:13:29 PM

harrydre wrote:
radiomast wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I can tell you that whether it was corona , dysentery or kwashiokor that caused his death. That means that was his time and its irreversible.
Nobody has control over their lives. You run away from one cause of death you forget there are other countless causes out there.

It matters because many deaths are preventable and we should learn from them. Herman Cain is an object lesson. This chap had underlying conditions. But because he was a trump supporter, he surrounded himself with people who dont wear masks. Because trump supporters think wearing a mask is about politicial correctness. A few weeks later Corona finished him

This is especially true in Kenya. In my estimation, 50% of deaths in Kenya are preventable. Why die in your 20s or 30s when you can live to 80? Yet this is very common in Kenya.

His own brother died of COVID, CAIN died of COVID, many other MAGAts have died of COVID. Thanks to his lies, denials and rhetoric.

Quote:
Herman Cain continues to speak from beyond the grave through his Twitter account, with a now-deleted tweet claiming that coronavirus is “not as deadly” as “mainstream media” made it out to be, despite Cain dying from COVID-19 weeks after attending a rally for President Trump—and raising questions about Twitter policies for deceased account holders

madollar
#1443 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 3:02:15 AM

harrydre wrote:
radiomast wrote:
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Smh