Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Nov 30, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2860]
Is it the right time to buy CENTUM? [123]
Eye on I&,M ... [154]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2265]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [327]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [280]
EQUITY vs KCB [274]
KenGen HY 2019 [623]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1426]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2072]
KCB buy buy buy [1303]
Kakuzi HY 2020 [22]
Barclays - 2018 and beyond [132]
DTB Group FY 2018 [36]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1287]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<789
Coop Bank 2019
Ericsson
#161 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:34:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,137
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Coop bank requires ksh.12.5 billion to revamp Jamii Bora.
A dividend reduction,rights issue may be in the offing for shareholders.
What was Coop's PAT for 1H 2020?

12.5bn is a lot of cash! Though as the loans are paid off/collected, it may be recovered over time.

Indeed alot of cash.
With COVID-19 in town and the aftermath it will take to recover like 6 years.
Not unless they do what shareholders are scared of (rights issue)
More than even what KCB will pay for NBK.
Coop PAT 1H for 2020 was ksh.7.1bn
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#162 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 4:18:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,137
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Coop bank requires ksh.12.5 billion to revamp Jamii Bora.
A dividend reduction,rights issue may be in the offing for shareholders.
What was Coop's PAT for 1H 2020?

12.5bn is a lot of cash! Though as the loans are paid off/collected, it may be recovered over time.


Link
https://www.businessdail...evamp-jamii-bora-2722894
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
babashuge
#163 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:52:38 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 60
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Coop bank requires ksh.12.5 billion to revamp Jamii Bora.
A dividend reduction,rights issue may be in the offing for shareholders.
What was Coop's PAT for 1H 2020?

12.5bn is a lot of cash! Though as the loans are paid off/collected, it may be recovered over time.


Link
https://www.businessdail...vamp-jamii-bora-2722894[/quote]


I guess cleaning this mess up is what they mean by "focusing on local business"
winmak
#164 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2020 6:22:23 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 521
Location: Nakuru
babashuge wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Coop bank requires ksh.12.5 billion to revamp Jamii Bora.
A dividend reduction,rights issue may be in the offing for shareholders.
What was Coop's PAT for 1H 2020?

12.5bn is a lot of cash! Though as the loans are paid off/collected, it may be recovered over time.


Link
https://www.businessdail...vamp-jamii-bora-2722894[/quote]


I guess cleaning this mess up is what they mean by "focusing on local business"


Safe to assume we are not seeing any dvd in the near future. Maybe I missed it but have they stated how they're planning to raise the 12.5 b
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Ericsson
#165 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 10:46:23 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,137
Location: NAIROBI
To get a good view of COVID-19 effects on the financials I will do a Quarter on Quarter profit summary;
Q1--5.1bn
Q2--4.5bn
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#166 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 10:48:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,137
Location: NAIROBI
winmak wrote:
babashuge wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Coop bank requires ksh.12.5 billion to revamp Jamii Bora.
A dividend reduction,rights issue may be in the offing for shareholders.
What was Coop's PAT for 1H 2020?

12.5bn is a lot of cash! Though as the loans are paid off/collected, it may be recovered over time.


Link
https://www.businessdail...vamp-jamii-bora-2722894[/quote]


I guess cleaning this mess up is what they mean by "focusing on local business"


Safe to assume we are not seeing any dvd in the near future. Maybe I missed it but have they stated how they're planning to raise the 12.5 b


Dividend will be there but probably on a reduced figure.Compensation will be a bonus share issue
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#167 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:52:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,137
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
To get a good view of COVID-19 effects on the financials I will do a Quarter on Quarter profit summary;
Q1--5.1bn
Q2--4.5bn

Q3--4.2bn
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
9 Pages«<789
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.