Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Sep 26, 2021
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KCB 2018 and Beyond [570]
Recommendations for serviced Land like Tilisi or T... [1]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [702]
NSE USP Unquoted Securities Platform [1]
Safaricom....Collymore Successor Yes Kenyan Can [122]
Evergrande effect locally [13]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [103]
Kenya Power - what's the latest? [545]
Centum FY2022 - FY2026 [33]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1527]
Kenya mutual business partners to know well... [2]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15263]
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy! [1280]
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair [1198]
CIC Insurance 2019 [159]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

106 Pages«<104105106
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
obiero
#2101 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 7:36:57 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
Oh, that's awesome. I thought you were a top shareholder of KQ only. When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Asante. Though as most here already know, my stocks constitute a maximum of 10% of my overal investment portfolio at any given time. Looking to set it to 5% max, with 95% in real estate

@Obiero = @Littledove 🤔🤔🤔

There’s only one @Obiero

The exchange bar is talking on a big brown bank https://www.businessdail...e-to-a-big-bank-3330780

Big brown bank is Equity

Watch and learn
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Ericsson
#2102 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 8:32:15 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
Oh, that's awesome. I thought you were a top shareholder of KQ only. When I grow up, I want to be like you.

Asante. Though as most here already know, my stocks constitute a maximum of 10% of my overal investment portfolio at any given time. Looking to set it to 5% max, with 95% in real estate

There’s only one @Obiero

The exchange bar is talking on a big brown bank https://www.businessdail...e-to-a-big-bank-3330780

Big brown bank is Equity

Watch and learn

Like open offer
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
littledove
#2103 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 8:38:38 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Ali Baba]Oh, that's awesome. I thought you were a top shareholder of KQ only. When I grow up, I want to be like you.

There’s only one @Obiero

The exchange bar is talking on a big brown bank https://www.businessdail...e-to-a-big-bank-3330780[/quote]

Big brown bank is Equity

This is quite disturbing, the bank is on a recovery path , with interest rate abolished and now kenya and the world normalizing with covid the only way is up. I expect by next year the bank to be fully in profitability and after the elections the share to recover towards 10. They have also managed to pay most of their debts. Who is advising britam?? If britam gets into transaction as we are currently them and us shareholders won't get real value for our holding - the "mungas" of equity can easily do what they did to MauritiusSad
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
obiero
#2104 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 3:17:13 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:

There’s only one @Obiero

Big brown bank is Equity

Watch and learn

Like open offer

This will be even better than an open offer
obiero
#2105 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 3:20:10 PM

littledove wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:

There’s only one @Obiero

Big brown bank is Equity

This is quite disturbing, the bank is on a recovery path , with interest rate abolished and now kenya and the world normalizing with covid the only way is up. I expect by next year the bank to be fully in profitability and after the elections the share to recover towards 10. They have also managed to pay most of their debts. Who is advising britam?? If britam gets into transaction as we are currently them and us shareholders won't get real value for our holding - the "mungas" of equity can easily do what they did to MauritiusSad

We remember KES 7B