Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Rotich Arrested. [71]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [62]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [913]
BREXIT [221]
The Cancer Menace [127]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [2]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [18]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2163]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [30]
Where do they go? [5]
Nyama ya supermarket [60]
Weed! [122]
Car wash [6]
Future in Retail [8]
The glory of living with less [6]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
Mike Sonko-The Hidiot
Burning Spear
#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:10:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 1,139
sonko,waititu and Mbugua are commanders who fight from the front
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Lolest!
#42 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:17:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,556
Location: Kianjokoma
famooz wrote:
And Sonko will still be the MP for Makadara if he runs!!!!

yes. In nairobi you need to be rough and goon-like. Take a look at names like Raila, Gumo, Mwenje, Ndolo, Mbugua and Waititu.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
grolut
#43 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:26:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/2/2010
Posts: 559
Location: Embakasi
@MaichBlack No worries bro, I was just adding to what you said
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
poundfoolish
#44 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:46:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/2/2009
Posts: 2,419
Location: Nairobi
MaichBlack wrote:
McReggae wrote:
That scarface movie is just dope....

That prearranged phone call from an associate of Al Pacino to his [Al Pacino's] former boss while Pacino was in his [former boss] office to verify if his former boss was behind his attempted murder [by his reaction to the phone call] - that was just a stroke of genius. The end to the movie was also very gripping. "You will need a whole army to take me out!".

Quite a performance by Al Pacino as usual.

To all wazuans, trust me, if you haven't watched this movie, you really should. If you are a bootleg person, you can get it from those fellows who "write on demand" - they normally have a comp or two in their "movie shop". I doubt you'll get it from the kawaida exhibition stalls in town.


in my opinion Al Pacino does his best in the God Father 1 and 2 i like the part where he tells an associate..

"make him pay double. Hes the type that thinks Italian brides come without shoes"
edwardmwangi
#45 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:48:24 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 5/17/2011
Posts: 2
With leaders like sonko vision 2030 becomes pity 2030.Lots of heavy dose of what he sells.wazimu tupu
famooz
#46 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:59:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,031
Lolest! wrote:
famooz wrote:
And Sonko will still be the MP for Makadara if he runs!!!!

yes. In nairobi you need to be rough and goon-like. Take a look at names like Raila, Gumo, Mwenje, Ndolo, Mbugua and Waititu.



heheheh @ Laughing out loudly! this list will bring shida nyingi
YesuWangu
#47 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:03:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588
edwardmwangi wrote:
With leaders like sonko vision 2030 becomes pity 2030.Lots of heavy dose of what he sells.wazimu tupu


I thought it changes to vision 3020? Laughing out loudly
bird_man
#48 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:13:06 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/2/2006
Posts: 1,202
Location: Nairobi
The funny thing is that we assume that Kenyans are "cultured,civilized & educated".That is just you and your family!Most of Makadara people are not those from middle class South B or middle class Buru.
The guy will probably be voted yet again if an election was held today despite of all the madness I have watched.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
MaichBlack
#49 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:22:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
poundfoolish wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
McReggae wrote:
That scarface movie is just dope....

That prearranged phone call from an associate of Al Pacino to his [Al Pacino's] former boss while Pacino was in his [former boss] office to verify if his former boss was behind his attempted murder [by his reaction to the phone call] - that was just a stroke of genius. The end to the movie was also very gripping. "You will need a whole army to take me out!".

Quite a performance by Al Pacino as usual.

To all wazuans, trust me, if you haven't watched this movie, you really should. If you are a bootleg person, you can get it from those fellows who "write on demand" - they normally have a comp or two in their "movie shop". I doubt you'll get it from the kawaida exhibition stalls in town.


in my opinion Al Pacino does his best in the God Father 1 and 2 i like the part where he tells an associate..

"make him pay double. Hes the type that thinks Italian brides come without shoes"

Bonasera asking Don Coleone for help [In Godfather I] after two men who had brutally assaulted his daughter were sentenced to three years in prison - suspended - virtually walking free the same day.

Don Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

Don Corleone: What is that? That I cannot do.

Bonasera: I will give you anything you ask.

Don Corleone: We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And, uh, you were afraid to be in my debt.

Bonasera: I didn't want to get into trouble.

Don Corleone: I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend like me. But, uh, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money.

Bonasera: I ask for justice.

Don Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.

Bonasera: Let them suffer then, as she suffers. How much shall I pay you?

Don Corleone: Bonasera, Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that wounded your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Bonasera: Be my friend – Godfather.

Don Corleone: Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day – accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Bonasera: Grazie, Godfather.

Don Corleone: Prego. [Bonasera leaves, and Don Corleone turns to Hagen] Give this to, uh, Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who aren't going to be carried away. After all, we're not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker thinks.

Do they make movies like this anymore?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Kaigangio
#50 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:25:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/27/2007
Posts: 2,768
the sonko guy domonstrated democrazically the pig way...kupoteza mbao kabisa!!!NKT!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
banyamulenge
#51 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:54:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 481
I can understand the guy.....With the recent crackdown on 'users', stocks are not moving. Bei ya petroli pia inapanda, and remember his Salo goes to wananichi machinani.Brick wall

On the other hand don't you think Sonko needs Dr. Njenga's help lest he also jumps to prove a point?Pray

"The longer the fuse the mightier the blast!"
For Sport
#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:33:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/23/2010
Posts: 1,229
MaichBlack wrote:

"Do they make movies like this anymore?


Sadly no..These days, it is hard to tell where the animation ends and the acting begins
Mpenzi
#53 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:55:20 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 1,234
Sonko needs to see a a shrink fast!
bkismat
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:38:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2009
Posts: 2,374
MaichBlack wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
McReggae wrote:
That scarface movie is just dope....

That prearranged phone call from an associate of Al Pacino to his [Al Pacino's] former boss while Pacino was in his [former boss] office to verify if his former boss was behind his attempted murder [by his reaction to the phone call] - that was just a stroke of genius. The end to the movie was also very gripping. "You will need a whole army to take me out!".

Quite a performance by Al Pacino as usual.

To all wazuans, trust me, if you haven't watched this movie, you really should. If you are a bootleg person, you can get it from those fellows who "write on demand" - they normally have a comp or two in their "movie shop". I doubt you'll get it from the kawaida exhibition stalls in town.


in my opinion Al Pacino does his best in the God Father 1 and 2 i like the part where he tells an associate..

"make him pay double. Hes the type that thinks Italian brides come without shoes"

Bonasera asking Don Coleone for help [In Godfather I] after two men who had brutally assaulted his daughter were sentenced to three years in prison - suspended - virtually walking free the same day.

Don Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

Don Corleone: What is that? That I cannot do.

Bonasera: I will give you anything you ask.

Don Corleone: We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And, uh, you were afraid to be in my debt.

Bonasera: I didn't want to get into trouble.

Don Corleone: I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend like me. But, uh, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money.

Bonasera: I ask for justice.

Don Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.

Bonasera: Let them suffer then, as she suffers. How much shall I pay you?

Don Corleone: Bonasera, Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that wounded your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Bonasera: Be my friend – Godfather.

Don Corleone: Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day – accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Bonasera: Grazie, Godfather.

Don Corleone: Prego. [Bonasera leaves, and Don Corleone turns to Hagen] Give this to, uh, Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who aren't going to be carried away. After all, we're not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker thinks.

Do they make movies like this anymore?

Do they write books like this any more? If you have not read the Godfather you don't know what you are missing.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
masukuma
#55 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:33:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,186
Location: Nairobi
bird_man wrote:
The funny thing is that we assume that Kenyans are "cultured,civilized & educated".That is just you and your family!Most of Makadara people are not those from middle class South B or middle class Buru.
The guy will probably be voted yet again if an election was held today despite of all the madness I have watched.

i suspect you are right, the majority of Kenyans are not 'cultured', 'civilized' e.t.c... we have our own brand of measurement.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
wakagori
#56 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:00:04 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/12/2010
Posts: 201
mukiha
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:13:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/27/2008
Posts: 4,114
vinii wrote:
...i looked at Sonko, and thought kweli democracy needs to be moderated kiasi,,,now this is a whole MP and his behaviour is far from honourable,,,,,we need strict conditions for sieving our future representatives, including a university education (second upper being the minimum!!!),,,,infact PLO and Ahmednassir should be part of the vetting team


No this will not solve the problem of incompetent MPs. The solution lies here....

bird_man wrote:
The funny thing is that we assume that Kenyans are "cultured,civilized & educated".That is just you and your family!Most of Makadara people are not those from middle class South B or middle class Buru.
The guy will probably be voted yet again if an election was held today despite of all the madness I have watched.


That is; we should vet those who are allowed to vote! As long as we let everyone to vote for their favorite candidate, we shall always get idiots in the House.

The great democracies of the world started off by seriously vetting the voters list. In many countries [including the US, I think] you could not vote if you did not own land. That is why women were never allowed to vote until the mid-20th century... because they did not own land!

In the present day, I think a voter should only be a person who pays Direct Tax [i.e., not the VAT and import duties etc that are levied on goods]. Perhaps we should say that one needs a certificate of compliance from KRA (and maybe even KACA) before being registered to vote.

And in the perfect system, we forget about this "One man, one vote" nonsense and adopt a "one tax-shilling, one vote" model....
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
vinii
#58 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:22:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 2,057
....Yesterday, Sonko was at it again - storming a press conference organized by other MPs and literally taking charge,,,,now we thought former MP Mbugua was 'thuggish' but this goon is surely the Don. Am dissapointed that Martha Karua has not come out to condemn the actions of this MP who was elected under her party ticket.
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Robinhood
#59 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:58:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/11/2008
Posts: 2,306
I celebrated when the 'midget' mbugua was locked out of the kamukunji by-election. I will celebrate again some day when sonko leaves.
These so called young leaders are such a disgrace...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Euge
#60 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:33:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,837
Location: Rupi
vinii wrote:
....Yesterday, Sonko was at it again - storming a press conference organized by other MPs and literally taking charge,,,,now we thought former MP Mbugua was 'thuggish' but this goon is surely the Don. Am dissapointed that Martha Karua has not come out to condemn the actions of this MP who was elected under her party ticket.



Am sure Martha is embarassed. She is better off without such a party member.
Lord, thank you!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages<12345>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.