Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Champions League Final [218]
'ME TOO' movement' [13]
New NYS Scandal [66]
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS [17]
Mexican Ugali... [107]
car free days [6]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [70]
KENYA CARTELS [11]
@Mtu biz finds an interesting ting. [3]
NORTH KOREA [107]
Kenya Pipeline Scandal [6]
Minoring on Majors [42]
Hessy wa [INSERT MTAA IN EASTLANDO HERE] [129]
Youth Fund Scandal [46]
Utahama lini? [11]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Wrestling; real or entertainment
Jus Blazin
#21 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 4:48:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,927
KenyanLyrics wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
@KenyanLyrics, porn is acting? So ninio ni special effects? pine tree, airport na yoghurt?


Aiiiii....Porn is acting?

Yes Njung'e, it's acting. Kwani you thought those are people who have courted each other, only to whip out a camera at the moment of truth? Laughing out loudly

The ACT itself is not an ACT (if you get what I mean). smile
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
masukuma
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:00:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,512
Location: Nairobi

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:30:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 8,815
Location: Kanjo
masukuma wrote:




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Corruption! It's time to lock the criminals for life, throw away the keys!!
Swenani
#24 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 9:01:55 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,297
Location: Vacuum
harrydre wrote:
masukuma wrote:




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Marry a woman who can cook or a man who can provide food.Don't marry for love or beauty, because love dies,beauty fades but hunger stays
Njung'e
#25 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 11:50:25 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
harrydre wrote:
masukuma wrote:




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly bangi si managusmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
washiku
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:27:22 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,987
Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
harrydre wrote:
masukuma wrote:




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly bangi si managusmile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
masukuma
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:26:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,512
Location: Nairobi
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 8:06:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,512
Location: Nairobi

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.