Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Groups
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Cytonn Investments [647]
UNAITAS [1198]
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP [276]
Best Trees for a Tree Forest? [98]
Supermarket Supplies [9]
Safaricom Investment Cooperative [408]
Holidays in Mombasa [9]
World Ventures - Scam or Genuine? [40]
stima investment cooperative [135]
Urithi Housing Sacco [184]
Being a professional trader takes time [1]
A new source of Forex Learning [1]
investment group !!! [1]
Stock Market in Uganda [3]
investor from Poland - a request for help and info... [4]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

14 Pages«<11121314>
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP
Bigchick
#241 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:04:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,761
Location: At Large.
aemathenge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
5 loss making branches of one of their subsidiaries being closed.The micro credit subsidiary to continue lending via mobile plat form the will be rolled out in June.

Tuombe!.

Pray which branches are these Mi'Lady?

A link, perhaps, for the source of your information, if you may.


Sorry for the oversight on the source.

Business Daily Feb 14th page 19.

I still do not know how to attach links.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#242 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:43:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,629
Location: Gwitu
Bigchick wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
5 loss making branches of one of their subsidiaries being closed.The micro credit subsidiary to continue lending via mobile plat form the will be rolled out in June.

Tuombe!.

Pray which branches are these Mi'Lady?

A link, perhaps, for the source of your information, if you may.


Sorry for the oversight on the source.

Business Daily Feb 14th page 19.

I still do not know how to attach links.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ


http://www.businessdaily...12132-gh41gm/index.html
Spikes
#243 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:58:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,704
Location: Mombasa
let this crap die

http://www.businessdaily...812132-gh41gm/index.html
John 5:17But Jesus replied, β€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.”
aemathenge
#244 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:45:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,079
Location: Kerugoya
HERBLING DAVID, in an article in the Business Daily dated 14 June 2017, asserts that:

Quote:
Fountain Enterprise Programme (FEP) Group posted Sh 106.01 million profit in the period ended December 2016, compared to a loss of Sh 905.7 million a year earlier.


Link to the full report:
enyands
#245 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:53:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,294
Location: kenya
aemathenge wrote:
HERBLING DAVID, in an article in the Business Daily dated 14 June 2017, asserts that:

Quote:
Fountain Enterprise Programme (FEP) Group posted Sh 106.01 million profit in the period ended December 2016, compared to a loss of Sh 905.7 million a year earlier.


Link to the full report:


Something to think about "why doesn't this dog die?"
It's been 5 years and it's still going . Once the strategic partner wa ict is cemented then .......
KulaRaha
#246 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 1:21:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,455
Mobikash shut down by CBK
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
XSK
#247 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 5:28:50 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/8/2009
Posts: 961
Location: Nairobi
KulaRaha wrote:
Mobikash shut down by CBK


Any reasons given? or a link?
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Jimmii
#248 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:59:57 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 10/29/2018
Posts: 10
Location: Nairobi
It was on Business Daily yesterday: https://www.businessdail...4826138-8oh39/index.html
target1360
#249 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 9:47:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/14/2014
Posts: 279
Location: nairobi
This is my worst investment decision ever. Lost 100%!!!
Never again
I find satisfaction in owning great business,not trading them
SamuelWachira
#250 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 10:01:39 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/31/2018
Posts: 9
Location: kenya
Poleni. I know atleast two guys that invested 1 million and 600K when FEP came for a tour in Oslo, Norway some 3 years back. And Luckily I discouraged some close people from buying. Watu waliamini hii itakuwa another Equity bank story Laughing out loudly My reasoning was simple: Kama the company is so good as they claim nitanunua shares after wamelist NSE. Bado nangojea IPO ya FEP...
newfarer
#251 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 2:06:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,355
Location: Uganda
this thread was started on 5 September 2011.over 7 years ago.how comes we are still talking about Fep. what is so unique that has made Fep stay alive for this long? is there a possibility of the Fep vision living longer than all of us here. I see they have some properties and even a stalled hotel in sagana.with that base can't they redeem themselves?
punda amecheka
Taurrus
#252 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:47:36 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 778
Location: Kite
newfarer wrote:
this thread was started on 5 September 2011.over 7 years ago.how comes we are still talking about Fep. what is so unique that has made Fep stay alive for this long? is there a possibility of the Fep vision living longer than all of us here. I see they have some properties and even a stalled hotel in sagana.with that base can't they redeem themselves?


Punda amechoka!
Taurrus
#253 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:49:15 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 778
Location: Kite
newfarer wrote:
this thread was started on 5 September 2011.over 7 years ago.how comes we are still talking about Fep. what is so unique that has made Fep stay alive for this long? is there a possibility of the Fep vision living longer than all of us here. I see they have some properties and even a stalled hotel in sagana.with that base can't they redeem themselves?


Punda amechoka!
jmbada
#254 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:00:51 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2011
Posts: 386
Taurrus wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this thread was started on 5 September 2011.over 7 years ago.how comes we are still talking about Fep. what is so unique that has made Fep stay alive for this long? is there a possibility of the Fep vision living longer than all of us here. I see they have some properties and even a stalled hotel in sagana.with that base can't they redeem themselves?


Punda amechoka!

FEP....wot a joke. I think their only saving grace is that they never raised capital like Ekeza SACCO. Otherwise they would be very much in the news.
BGL
#255 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2019 7:11:00 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2009
Posts: 1,207
jmbada wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this thread was started on 5 September 2011.over 7 years ago.how comes we are still talking about Fep. what is so unique that has made Fep stay alive for this long? is there a possibility of the Fep vision living longer than all of us here. I see they have some properties and even a stalled hotel in sagana.with that base can't they redeem themselves?


Punda amechoka!

FEP....wot a joke. I think their only saving grace is that they never raised capital like Ekeza SACCO. Otherwise they would be very much in the news.


They raised a hell lot of it.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. β€œGenius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
kingfisher
#256 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 8:42:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,814
SamuelWachira wrote:
Poleni. I know atleast two guys that invested 1 million and 600K when FEP came for a tour in Oslo, Norway some 3 years back. And Luckily I discouraged some close people from buying. Watu waliamini hii itakuwa another Equity bank story Laughing out loudly My reasoning was simple: Kama the company is so good as they claim nitanunua shares after wamelist NSE. Bado nangojea IPO ya FEP...


You should have given that advise here to all of us... now it is too late.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Ebenyo
#257 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:37:47 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,736
Location: Kitale
Dahatre wrote:
There were sooo many clues that this was a scam!

For me, it was this video:





The vision was good,but implementation was poor.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
newfarer
#258 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:51:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,355
Location: Uganda
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
There were sooo many clues that this was a scam!

For me, it was this video:





The vision was good,but implementation was poor.

this is normal for any startup.it would have been worrying if there was no vision.

a start up that survives for 5 years is one that has strong foundation.

I understand that FEP has over 6000 acres of land with nearly 400 acres in their name near Daystar Lukenya and some extensive land holdings at the coast.
A stalled 4 star hotel in sagana which can be operationised with little effort. A better corporate governance in the new board with business minded board people now.
they can rise

https://www.fep-group.co...d-board-reconstitution/

another positive for FEP from their published books is that although they have made losses ,all their assets are financed through equity . they do not have those obnoxious bank loans.


they have a strong network of over 200k membership which can be used to harness a ready market for various products.

their problems seems manageable with good management.

it's turnaround is quite easy if they get the right management and partner.
punda amecheka
murchr
#259 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:38:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,985
newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
There were sooo many clues that this was a scam!

For me, it was this video:





The vision was good,but implementation was poor.

this is normal for any startup.it would have been worrying if there was no vision.

a start up that survives for 5 years is one that has strong foundation.

I understand that FEP has over 6000 acres of land with nearly 400 acres in their name near Daystar Lukenya and some extensive land holdings at the coast.
A stalled 4 star hotel in sagana which can be operationised with little effort. A better corporate governance in the new board with business minded board people now.
they can rise

https://www.fep-group.co...d-board-reconstitution/

another positive for FEP from their published books is that although they have made losses ,all their assets are financed through equity . they do not have those obnoxious bank loans.


they have a strong network of over 200k membership which can be used to harness a ready market for various products.

their problems seems manageable with good management.

it's turnaround is quite easy if they get the right management and partner.


That 400 acres is in dispute, the land in Lukenya was/is owned by families in lots of 40 acres. I find it difficult to believe that they were able to purchase 10 untouched lots in that area. Some families had sold parts and others settled...And I think that is why the real estate project was never started.

CITAM claimed to have land somewhere there what happened to that?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
newfarer
#260 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:24:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,355
Location: Uganda
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
There were sooo many clues that this was a scam!

For me, it was this video:





The vision was good,but implementation was poor.

this is normal for any startup.it would have been worrying if there was no vision.

a start up that survives for 5 years is one that has strong foundation.

I understand that FEP has over 6000 acres of land with nearly 400 acres in their name near Daystar Lukenya and some extensive land holdings at the coast.
A stalled 4 star hotel in sagana which can be operationised with little effort. A better corporate governance in the new board with business minded board people now.
they can rise

https://www.fep-group.co...d-board-reconstitution/

another positive for FEP from their published books is that although they have made losses ,all their assets are financed through equity . they do not have those obnoxious bank loans.


they have a strong network of over 200k membership which can be used to harness a ready market for various products.

their problems seems manageable with good management.

it's turnaround is quite easy if they get the right management and partner.


That 400 acres is in dispute, the land in Lukenya was/is owned by families in lots of 40 acres. I find it difficult to believe that they were able to purchase 10 untouched lots in that area. Some families had sold parts and others settled...And I think that is why the real estate project was never started.

CITAM claimed to have land somewhere there what happened to that?

not true .No dispute on the Lukenya land .
There are facts and rumours.get the facts.

the mother title is under kisima real estate and the land is fully subdivided with individual titles per plot under kisima real estate a subsidiary of FEP.you select a plot ,pay and they give you an option to transfer the plot by yourself or they do it for you.

A very open process.

I have friends who have bought the land and have titles already transferred in their names.
they did a land search and confirmed


You can confirm this from their office.and do a land search by yourself.
punda amecheka
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
14 Pages«<11121314>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.