Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Dec 11, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why I reject the BBI [194]
Waiguru’s buys ball pens at Sh8,700 each!!!!!!!!!!... [324]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [933]
Narok maasai mara university ponyoka na mamilioni [28]
New NYS Scandal [317]
Okoth Obado Case [481]
Shocking Jubilee secret MEGA projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!... [128]
POTUS TRUMP [1386]
Where is @Alma? [46]
Nairobi Rains [323]
What has your governor done for you? [696]
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke [64]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2215]
Likoni Ferry tragedy.... [79]
Plastic ban [6]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages«<345
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR.
AlphDoti
#81 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:27:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,106
Location: Kenya
Kusadikika wrote:


Iran will be attacked. Read between the lines. We are energy independent so we do not care about disrupting the oil trade market for the rest of the world by invading Iran.

The European Union and China are currently the worlds biggest buyers of oil. America can't go to war with them directly so you increase their costs of doing business by attacking Iran and increasing oil prices.

This guy is really serious about making America Great again and his strategy seams to be to throw roadblocks in others paths.

@Kusadikika you have put it well Applause Applause

Many people have opened their eyes nowadays. We are no longer in the 90s when they could fool the whole world. Fortunately today, very few people can be fooled by their moves anymore!
radiomast
#82 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 4:23:46 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 300
trump will not attack Iran. he wants to win the next election. If America gets bogged down in another war, trump will lose his base and energize Democrats. He can't risk losing the next election. Gone are the days when being a war president was a huge advantage. Americans are now sick of seeing their soldiers coming back with horrific wounds. And the cost of these wars is enormous. Not to mention that america is still bogged down in Afghanistan, Iraq and even Syria.
kingfisher
#83 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 9:04:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,814
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:


Iran will be attacked. Read between the lines. We are energy independent so we do not care about disrupting the oil trade market for the rest of the world by invading Iran.

The European Union and China are currently the worlds biggest buyers of oil. America can't go to war with them directly so you increase their costs of doing business by attacking Iran and increasing oil prices.

This guy is really serious about making America Great again and his strategy seams to be to throw roadblocks in others paths.

@Kusadikika you have put it well Applause Applause

Many people have opened their eyes nowadays. We are no longer in the 90s when they could fool the whole world. Fortunately today, very few people can be fooled by their moves anymore!


There wont be any war!! Right now they are trying to figure out how those cruise missiles and drones reached their targets completely undetected in densely protected air space. A war means inviting more of them again, which is what the Saudis don't want right now. They need to do some patching up. The only thing that is guaranteed to happen is that arms sales will go up. I can see some smiles in Russia to provide alternatives to the patriots that could see nothing.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
limanika
#84 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 10:22:52 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,983
kingfisher wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:


Iran will be attacked. Read between the lines. We are energy independent so we do not care about disrupting the oil trade market for the rest of the world by invading Iran.

The European Union and China are currently the worlds biggest buyers of oil. America can't go to war with them directly so you increase their costs of doing business by attacking Iran and increasing oil prices.

This guy is really serious about making America Great again and his strategy seams to be to throw roadblocks in others paths.

@Kusadikika you have put it well Applause Applause

Many people have opened their eyes nowadays. We are no longer in the 90s when they could fool the whole world. Fortunately today, very few people can be fooled by their moves anymore!


There wont be any war!! Right now they are trying to figure out how those cruise missiles and drones reached their targets completely undetected in densely protected air space. A war means inviting more of them again, which is what the Saudis don't want right now. They need to do some patching up. The only thing that is guaranteed to happen is that arms sales will go up. I can see some smiles in Russia to provide alternatives to the patriots that could see nothing.

The use of such small drones to deliver bombs very worrying for humanity. The future terrorist may be a teenager in the ghetto who only needs a drone and a small dirty bomb
AlphDoti
#85 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 11:18:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,106
Location: Kenya
limanika wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:


Iran will be attacked. Read between the lines. We are energy independent so we do not care about disrupting the oil trade market for the rest of the world by invading Iran.

The European Union and China are currently the worlds biggest buyers of oil. America can't go to war with them directly so you increase their costs of doing business by attacking Iran and increasing oil prices.

This guy is really serious about making America Great again and his strategy seams to be to throw roadblocks in others paths.

@Kusadikika you have put it well Applause Applause

Many people have opened their eyes nowadays. We are no longer in the 90s when they could fool the whole world. Fortunately today, very few people can be fooled by their moves anymore!

There wont be any war!! Right now they are trying to figure out how those cruise missiles and drones reached their targets completely undetected in densely protected air space. A war means inviting more of them again, which is what the Saudis don't want right now. They need to do some patching up. The only thing that is guaranteed to happen is that arms sales will go up. I can see some smiles in Russia to provide alternatives to the patriots that could see nothing.

The use of such small drones to deliver bombs very worrying for humanity. The future terrorist may be a teenager in the ghetto who only needs a drone and a small dirty bomb

@kingfisher I thought you are more informed that this. Saudis do not decide anything. They are told what to do. Just like us here, we are like dogs, such operation linda mzungu to Somalia etc
kingfisher
#86 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 11:40:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,814
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:


Iran will be attacked. Read between the lines. We are energy independent so we do not care about disrupting the oil trade market for the rest of the world by invading Iran.

The European Union and China are currently the worlds biggest buyers of oil. America can't go to war with them directly so you increase their costs of doing business by attacking Iran and increasing oil prices.

This guy is really serious about making America Great again and his strategy seams to be to throw roadblocks in others paths.

@Kusadikika you have put it well Applause Applause

Many people have opened their eyes nowadays. We are no longer in the 90s when they could fool the whole world. Fortunately today, very few people can be fooled by their moves anymore!

There wont be any war!! Right now they are trying to figure out how those cruise missiles and drones reached their targets completely undetected in densely protected air space. A war means inviting more of them again, which is what the Saudis don't want right now. They need to do some patching up. The only thing that is guaranteed to happen is that arms sales will go up. I can see some smiles in Russia to provide alternatives to the patriots that could see nothing.

The use of such small drones to deliver bombs very worrying for humanity. The future terrorist may be a teenager in the ghetto who only needs a drone and a small dirty bomb

@kingfisher I thought you are more informed that this. Saudis do not decide anything. They are told what to do. Just like us here, we are like dogs, such operation linda mzungu to Somalia etc


@Alpha... thought the same too of you. It's not the Saudis who are wondering about the failure to detect the attack but their arms suppliers whom you know too well.... so until they figure out how to deal with that they wont fire anything... and that fits well with what the Saudis want too... not to be fired at again for now... and that attack has opened the arms market wide..... do the maths boss
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
gk
#87 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 12:45:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 441
An attack on Iran could easily make the entire Mid East a war zone...you hurt me, I hurt your friend or my friend hurts you or your friend
2012
#88 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:08:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,564
Location: Nairobi
Iran's parliament approves bill labelling US army as 'terrorist

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2...&utm_source=facebook

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
sparkly
#89 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:52:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,420
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
2012 wrote:
Iran's parliament approves bill labelling US army as 'terrorist

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2...&utm_source=facebook


Iran is sticking a finger into a leoard's anus, to quote Museveni Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.