Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Mar 30, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why I will NOT be voting for UHURUTO in 2017 [75]
KPC Old fashioned graft [6]
World's richest men [16]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [183]
A fool and his money [13]
Coca Cola products [9]
Extreme Sexual Harassment [20]
Parents Named their child 'Allah' [3]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [340]
Naivasha Flower Farmers 'Chasing Away Rain' [16]
Ali Hassan Joho [382]
Other religious discourse [581]
Hogwash press! [605]
baba yao,man of the people and manzi wa naii [10]
usa team iaaf championship in uganda [8]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

31 Pages<12345>»
Hogwash press!
Impunity
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 4:35:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 24,920
Location: Masada
Lolest! wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/DN2/Why+some+human+beings+eat+others/-/957860/1421156/-/item/1/-/kfjfbwz/-/index.html


The whole story or a part of it?
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Lolest!
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:58:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 9,572
Location: Kianjokoma
Impunity wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/DN2/Why+some+human+beings+eat+others/-/957860/1421156/-/item/1/-/kfjfbwz/-/index.html


The whole story or a part of it?

The heading is WHY SOME HUMAN BEINGS EAT OTHERS. Read the whole article and see if there is any answer to the question WHY
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:02:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 24,920
Location: Masada
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/DN2/Why+some+human+beings+eat+others/-/957860/1421156/-/item/1/-/kfjfbwz/-/index.html


The whole story or a part of it?

The heading is WHY SOME HUMAN BEINGS EAT OTHERS. Read the whole article and see if there is any answer to the question WHY


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Thiong'o
#44 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 8:16:23 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/14/2011
Posts: 612
This vice president definitely is NOT Moody Awori
http://thecitizen.co.tz/...politician-saitoti.html
Money Whisperer
#45 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 11:37:13 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/7/2010
Posts: 728
Location: Wazuaville
Ahem! Boss, ni Semantics
gatoho wrote:


Symantics..

"Money never sleeps"
dunkang
#46 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 5:43:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,693
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
Yesterday, KTN Late Night News with Joy Doreen Biira:

" Uganda budget was the biggest with 15Trillion shilings, followed by TZ with 7T. Kenyan budget was the least extravagant at 1.45T"

Surely, madam biira, even if you are Ugandan, don't you know that 1KES = 17TSH = 28USH!?

Is this a case of beauty with no BRAINS!
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

harrydre
#47 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 11:30:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 7,792
Location: kanjo
dunkang wrote:
Yesterday, KTN Late Night News with Joy Doreen Biira:

" Uganda budget was the biggest with 15Trillion shilings, followed by TZ with 7T. Kenyan budget was the least extravagant at 1.45T"

Surely, madam biira, even if you are Ugandan, don't you know that 1KES = 17TSH = 28USH!?

Is this a case of beauty with no BRAINS!


LOL what? are you kidding me?...Biira is bila brains for sure...
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein
McReggae
#48 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:52:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 23,315
Location: Nairobi
dunkang wrote:
Yesterday, KTN Late Night News with Joy Doreen Biira:

" Uganda budget was the biggest with 15Trillion shilings, followed by TZ with 7T. Kenyan budget was the least extravagant at 1.45T"

Surely, madam biira, even if you are Ugandan, don't you know that 1KES = 17TSH = 28USH!?

Is this a case of beauty with no BRAINS!


uongo mtutpu. youtube link???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mastermind
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:28:56 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,392
Location: Langley
Is this Possible?

Masters at 22? Did attachment when she was 18 meaning she had a bachelors degree then?

I stand to be corrected.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Impunity
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:10:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 24,920
Location: Masada
Mastermind wrote:
Is this Possible?

Masters at 22? Did attachment when she was 18 meaning she had a bachelors degree then?

I stand to be corrected.


Honorary may be, she learnt quickly from our Mpigs.
d'oh!
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mastermind
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:32:39 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,392
Location: Langley
What is Dilema?
http://www.standardmedia...Kalonzo%E2%80%99s-Dilema
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
dunkang
#52 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:27:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,693
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
The People steals the 'sub-standard' tag from the sub-standard. GOSH

if that is not sinking to new lowest lows, i don't know what it is!
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

newfarer
#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 10:19:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 2,605
Location: Uganda
dunkang wrote:
The People steals the 'sub-standard' tag from the sub-standard. GOSH

if that is not sinking to new lowest lows, i don't know what it is!

me too read the whole story to find where the doctors differed. hakuna.
punda amecheka
urstill
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:25:51 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/28/2013
Posts: 182
Mastermind wrote:
Is this Possible?

Masters at 22? Did attachment when she was 18 meaning she had a bachelors degree then?

I stand to be corrected.


Very possible in the west but not Kenya!
Man must live!
harrydre
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:29:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 7,792
Location: kanjo
dunkang wrote:
The People steals the 'sub-standard' tag from the sub-standard. GOSH

if that is not sinking to new lowest lows, i don't know what it is!


i just see people's comments and no article.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein
harrydre
#56 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 6:16:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 7,792
Location: kanjo
CNN fakes a satellite interview
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein
Mastermind
#57 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:08:06 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,392
Location: Langley
0.08
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
washiku
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:36:05 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,157
Sasa hii ni headline news?

washiku
#59 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:02:15 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,157
Quote:
“I am aware they (Tuskys) have acquired Ukwala’s outlets in Nairobi,” the source told Nation last week.

Neither Ukwala nor Tuskys’ managers could not be reached for comment, but insiders said the deal has been finalised but the management has not found it appropriate to bring it to light yet.
dunkang
#60 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:09:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,693
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
washiku wrote:
Quote:
“I am aware they (Tuskys) have acquired Ukwala’s outlets in Nairobi,” the source told Nation last week.

Neither Ukwala nor Tuskys’ managers could not be reached for comment, but insiders said the deal has been finalised but the management has not found it appropriate to bring it to light yet.

Rusungu narwo.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
31 Pages<12345>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.