Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Apr 23, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Explosion at pangani police station. [14]
ethiopia powers on as kenya is reduced to a chatte... [14]
UEFA Champions League 2013/14 [1118]
Moyes Fired!!! [363]
Kansiime [3]
What do wazuans do in their free time? [51]
Funny pictures I have ever come across [3442]
Just one dead.... [28]
Suarez is such a bad influence!!! [1]
South Sudan Genocide ??? Waafrika tumerogwa wapi ... [44]
Lupita Nyong'o named most beautiful woman 2014 [8]
#DugudwaLaUchaguzi, 50+1 KTN tonight [109]
Garrssa Governor - Kirudiwo! [3]
Kenyans Are Not Animals [11]
From the eighth rung [22]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Maajabu ya mayaya...
murchr
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 2:37:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 4,736
What the hell is going on in your house as you toil.....Rink
Oscar Wilde joked that "a cynic knows the price of everything but value of nothing". .
Kusadikika
#2 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 3:08:11 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 793
Dunia imepasuka wapi jamani!!! Mwathani uka riu na ndugatumane!! (Lord come now and don't send anybody).

People should be veery careful about people they leave their children with. Gods intention was for the mother to bring up her children.

Women don't like the job or they prefer to work and bring an income and pay somebody to do the job. You get an underage girl who you pay poorly and also mistreat her and then you leave her with your most precious children. Just the act of spying on your housegirl with a hidden camera shows the caliber of the relationship you have with her.

Bringing up children and being a homemaker is noble and honorable. If as a woman you cannot do it yourself you should still hold the one who does it for you in the same esteem. Invest in meaningful relationships with your mums, aunties, sisters, or even hired househelps who help bring up your children. Train and empower househelps and most of all help them feel valued.

It is unfortunate that this has had to happen to the children and while the housegirls involved are guilty of misconduct, the parents of the children and especially the mothers are not innocent victims.
murchr
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 5:12:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 4,736
I agree with kusadikika....and please give these ladies off's even if its the 2 days they get sorted...woi...
Oscar Wilde joked that "a cynic knows the price of everything but value of nothing". .
essyk
#4 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:44:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 3,903
No wonder most kids born today seem mentally disturbed.Very sad.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Coolio
#5 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:03:08 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/28/2008
Posts: 1,683
Location: Kibish
Wapatiwe off
Amiran salesman.
famooz
#6 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:13:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 1,849
Disgusting. Masturbating in front of a kid? Seriously,hata kama ni kukosa off from work - some people are mentally disturbed. And i am all for them getting offs but ,eish!!!

where are the parents on this forum,watoe maoni.Seeing that most people cannot live on one pay cheque,what is the solution ?Sad
McReggae
#7 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:23:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
Impunity
#8 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:42:47 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 16,326
Location: Masada
McReggae wrote:
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!


Weka hiyo original rink jahman please.
Sad
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#9 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 9:46:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!


Weka hiyo original rink jahman please.
Sad


That one can lead to userment I tell you!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
King G
#10 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 10:47:53 AM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 6/20/2012
Posts: 3,777
Location: Othumo
famooz wrote:
Disgusting. Masturbating in front of a kid? Seriously,hata kama ni kukosa off from work - some people are mentally disturbed. And i am all for them getting offs but ,eish!!!

where are the parents on this forum,watoe maoni.Seeing that most people cannot live on one pay cheque,what is the solution ?Sad


the morals in our society has just deteriorated to unimaginable levels. you almost wonder where a mboch learnt how to masurbate assume they are those shaggs mondos.

I pray for our children!
Thieves
mkeiyd
#11 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:05:32 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 1,182
McReggae wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!


Weka hiyo original rink jahman please.
Sad


That one can lead to userment I tell you!!!


Is it the one with the 3/4 yr old boy and a girl of ard 13yrs? Gosh, i've never seen a video so disgusting. The gal must have been watching porn a lot coz she was trying everything one can imagine on the small boy.
I wonder if the person taking that video did anything to save the boy.

I think those spy cameras aren't a bad idea,just to keep one in the loop. Any tell-tale signs will be observed before all hell breaks loose.
To the mothers, please please,treat those gals as human beings and friends. That way they'll feel as members of the family and won't hart our kids much.
QD
#12 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:07:33 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/5/2009
Posts: 597
So so painful even just daring to imagine.
What do the mbochees want us parents to do??
like for one the clothes to change and diapers were neatly arranged yet that baby girl was slapped for just doing the normal.

Funny enough it was my mboch who called me to watch what "evil" mboches do. Am praying she does not be come evil later.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
McReggae
#13 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:11:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
mkeiyd wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!


Weka hiyo original rink jahman please.
Sad


That one can lead to userment I tell you!!!


Is it the one with the 3/4 yr old boy and a girl of ard 13yrs? Gosh, i've never seen a video so disgusting. The gal must have been watching porn a lot coz she was trying everything one can imagine on the small boy.
I wonder if the person taking that video did anything to save the boy.

I think those spy cameras aren't a bad idea,just to keep one in the loop. Any tell-tale signs will be observed before all hell breaks loose.
To the mothers, please please,treat those gals as human beings and friends. That way they'll feel as members of the family and won't hart our kids much.


That is the one!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
Mukiri
#14 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 11:47:44 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 3,409
People are sick, this I saw in my own two eyes and it will go down in record as the sickest thing I have ever seen.

Saturday, I'm bored, after a heavy lunch I decide to go sleep in Uhuru Park, the one near University way. Next to me is a couple with a small kid, a girl. They are obviously in love, coz they kept fondling, never minding the kid.

So I sleep. When I woke up, THEY WERE F*KCING!! In Uhuru Park, broad daylight with people not so far away! I was in shock! The dude busy pumping away behind the mama, glanced and looked at me, noticed I saw him, didn't seem fazed, continued away. They had placed a shuka/leso on their waists. The saddest part was that the kid was there, looking sad and quiet. The devils sexual strongholds being passed down to another generation.
We are all meant to shine,
As children do.
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us.
mkeiyd
#15 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 12:00:35 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 1,182
At what age do kids start "seeing" things? At what age do they take note of sexual encounters,between their parents?
Any expert in matters psychology in this wazua house?
Impunity
#16 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 12:05:00 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 16,326
Location: Masada
McReggae wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
....there's one I watched (uncensured on FB jana).....GOD help us!!!!!


Weka hiyo original rink jahman please.
Sad


That one can lead to userment I tell you!!!


Is it the one with the 3/4 yr old boy and a girl of ard 13yrs? Gosh, i've never seen a video so disgusting. The gal must have been watching porn a lot coz she was trying everything one can imagine on the small boy.
I wonder if the person taking that video did anything to save the boy.

I think those spy cameras aren't a bad idea,just to keep one in the loop. Any tell-tale signs will be observed before all hell breaks loose.
To the mothers, please please,treat those gals as human beings and friends. That way they'll feel as members of the family and won't hart our kids much.


That is the one!!!


A girl of 13 years has a serviceable airport really,ama ni kuguzisha tu?
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#17 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 12:11:19 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 16,326
Location: Masada
Mukiri wrote:
People are sick, this I saw in my own two eyes and it will go down in record as the sickest thing I have ever seen.

Saturday, I'm bored, after a heavy lunch I decide to go sleep in Uhuru Park, the one near University way. Next to me is a couple with a small kid, a girl. They are obviously in love, coz they kept fondling, never minding the kid.

So I sleep. When I woke up, THEY WERE F*KCING!! In Uhuru Park, broad daylight with people not so far away! I was in shock! The dude busy pumping away behind the mama, glanced and looked at me, noticed I saw him, didn't seem fazed, continued away. They had placed a shuka/leso on their waists. The saddest part was that the kid was there, looking sad and quiet. The devils sexual strongholds being passed down to another generation.


Cadburys said you never know when the craving will rear (spl.) its gorgeous head!

But fact be told, the par were NOT couples,these are lovers who just arranged to go outing in UK park and decided to do the thing(the kid presence notwithstanding)since getting another chance like that was becoming anytime soon.

Couple who slept in one bed last night will not have so much LUST to land in such a place in the presence of a kid.

CHIDWE,PEPO MBAYA.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#18 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 12:28:13 PM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 1,977
Location: Kenya
mkeiyd wrote:
At what age do kids start "seeing" things? At what age do they take note of sexual encounters,between their parents?
Any expert in matters psychology in this wazua house?

I don't know what we are going to do.
We cannot say okay since our kids are old enough to defend themselves from these rogue mayayas. Teenage is also another stressful phase, phew!
So I cannot prescribe a concortion for these yayas Pray

Assuming you have a good househelp
Let me try to answer @mkeiyd, by highlighting the teachings of Islam that might be of help to us, expecially parents.

The Prophet of Islam has said:
1. When the child reaches the age of seven years, arrange a separate bed for him.
2. When girls reach ten years, they must have separate individual beds. But the beds can be in same room.
"If a mother rubs her body against the body of her own daughter, she is doing a sort of molestation."
3. When boys and girls reach ten years, they must have separate rooms and seaprate individual beds.
4. A man should not kiss his six year old daughter, and a woman should not kiss her seven year old son.

Other teachings
1. It is not proper that a four years old son takes a shower along with his mother. Similarly a four years old daughter should not bathe with her father.
2. The children and youth should not remain alone doing nothing. They might engage in some bad habits.
3. The private parts of a small boy must be kept covered, not exposed, to his other siblings. (I know most of you will ask what about those Turkanas walking naked)
4. The husband and wife should not sleep on one bed in the presence of their children.
They should do their private relationship without giving a hint about it to the children.

What is the consequences of not following this?
- Otherwise there will be the danger of the sexual urge rising in the children and, at their age, it would be prone with horrible consequences.
- We must ensure that the children don’t develop such habits.

And for those who pray, Our Lord, grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous. (Quran chapter 25:74)

NOTE: I'm not expert.
alma
#19 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 1:15:58 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 7/20/2007
Posts: 2,873
Pray Pray
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 2:41:57 PM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 6,213
Location: Kianjokoma
Pray Pray

This is saad. But I don't think they do so to spite their employers. It's just that they're perverted.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.