Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Aug 15, 2022
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KCB 2018 and Beyond [642]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2212]
2021 Dividend Draught Projections [101]
Kitengela the New Runda? [267]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2441]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15394]
Banque de Kigali [485]
411 on dividend and AGM [1260]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [733]
KENYA POWER DIVIDEND [5]
Centum FY2022 - FY2026 [112]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [759]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1603]
DTB 2022-2026 [11]
SAFARICOM [27]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
SAFARICOM
My 2 cents
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 8:05:47 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 863
After dividend closure date it will probably drop again. Waiting to catch it then. Too bad the closure date is unknown.
Ericsson
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 8:19:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,377
Location: NAIROBI
My 2 cents wrote:
After dividend closure date it will probably drop again. Waiting to catch it then. Too bad the closure date is unknown.


Dividend book closure is between 27-29 July 2022
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2022 11:07:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2010
Posts: 2,165
Location: Sundowner,Amboseli
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Scom prints sub 24 and currently flirting with corona lows.
One can grab it at 23 and sell in the relief rally that will start today afternoon/tomorrow morning into Friday!


SELL AT 29.45
Markets
Ericsson
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 6:00:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,377
Location: NAIROBI
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Scom prints sub 24 and currently flirting with corona lows.
One can grab it at 23 and sell in the relief rally that will start today afternoon/tomorrow morning into Friday!


SELL AT 29.45


Unlikely to go back to ksh.23 levels
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
My 2 cents
#25 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 5:05:58 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 863
Ericsson wrote:
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Scom prints sub 24 and currently flirting with corona lows.
One can grab it at 23 and sell in the relief rally that will start today afternoon/tomorrow morning into Friday!


SELL AT 29.45


Unlikely to go back to ksh.23 levels


Am up 30% from the few that I got at 23. Unfortunately I did not have liquidity on the day - KCB dividends had not come through.
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 5:15:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2010
Posts: 2,165
Location: Sundowner,Amboseli
The journey southwards resumes tomorrow!
Markets
Ericsson
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2022 7:14:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,377
Location: NAIROBI
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
The journey southwards resumes tomorrow!


It will hold at 30s and above
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.