Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Oct 23, 2017
NellyData
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [2722]
ARM Cement FY16 [38]
Portfolio Balancing: Avoid Over Exposure To Financ... [123]
Safaricom FY17 PBT 67BN [197]
Investors Lounge [5196]
CIC HY 2017 PBT UP 28% [56]
Hellios Billions from Equity Bank to buy Telkom ke... [61]
KENYA POWER FY2017 [10]
Land Wanted: Ksh.10,000 per acre? [5]
directional forecast [1782]
Flame Tree Group HY17 [18]
Best Money Market fund in Kenya [190]
Bitcoin &, CryptoCoins for Kenya [566]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2315]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [776]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

37 Pages«<3031323334>»
Coop Bank - Stocksmaster's 1st Play 2013
obiero
#621 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:44:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Obiero in honest terms Coop has performed dismally since listing.
Listing in November 2008 at 9.50
Current price in 2017 share price is trading at 13 even if you factor in the two bonuses something is terribly wrong with this counter

True @Ericsson.. It hasn't been stellar.. But it did get to a low of KES 6 and a high of KES 22.. Depends on entry and exit points for the investor
www.winda.co.ke
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#622 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:58:53 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/15/2015
Posts: 726
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Obiero in honest terms Coop has performed dismally since listing.
Listing in November 2008 at 9.50
Current price in 2017 share price is trading at 13 even if you factor in the two bonuses something is terribly wrong with this counter

True @Ericsson.. It hasn't been stellar.. But it did get to a low of KES 6 and a high of KES 22.. Depends on entry and exit points for the investor


@obiero stop defending something that cannot be defended.if there's a financial stock that needs to be delisted for doing allot of nothing at the bourse its coop!
obiero
#623 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:04:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Obiero in honest terms Coop has performed dismally since listing.
Listing in November 2008 at 9.50
Current price in 2017 share price is trading at 13 even if you factor in the two bonuses something is terribly wrong with this counter

True @Ericsson.. It hasn't been stellar.. But it did get to a low of KES 6 and a high of KES 22.. Depends on entry and exit points for the investor


@obiero stop defending something that cannot be defended.if there's a financial stock that needs to be delisted for doing allot of nothing at the bourse its coop!

LOL.. I am not the CMA chief.. Kila mtu na mipango zake
www.winda.co.ke
actuarywahisa
#624 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:33:08 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/21/2014
Posts: 171
enyands wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
@enyands
if its post IPO then there have only been two bonus issues.
As for the share performance post IPO it's been pathetic;I even mentioned in an earlier quote that even Kenya Re share price performance is better than coop in the period mentioned.



I'm happy that we are in agreement . The day this stock will rally is the day that MD will step down . He had been on helm for a long long time .Time for new leadership is needed. But he has a way with those old board members so hii yangu ni kelele ya chura



For a moment I thought that statement was in reference to Arsene Wenger... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
There are too many opportunities all around. Open your eyes and maybe you'll spot one
enyands
#625 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:53:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,240
Location: kenya
actuarywahisa wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
@enyands
if its post IPO then there have only been two bonus issues.
As for the share performance post IPO it's been pathetic;I even mentioned in an earlier quote that even Kenya Re share price performance is better than coop in the period mentioned.



I'm happy that we are in agreement . The day this stock will rally is the day that MD will step down . He had been on helm for a long long time .Time for new leadership is needed. But he has a way with those old board members so hii yangu ni kelele ya chura



For a moment I thought that statement was in reference to Arsene Wenger... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Both yeye na GM ni coaches ha ha ha
sparkly
#626 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 7:00:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,556
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
CO-OP share price has not done well but the bank business has done well. Recovered from the 98 bomb attack on its main asset. Expanded in KE and SS and now is no. 3 in KE.

Bank is cheap on fundamentals and price will catch up in time.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#627 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 7:46:06 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 932
Location: Kitale
sparkly wrote:
CO-OP share price has not done well but the bank business has done well. Recovered from the 98 bomb attack on its main asset. Expanded in KE and SS and now is no. 3 in KE.

Bank is cheap on fundamentals and price will catch up in time.


I agree with you.For a long term investor its a bargain stock.
Speculators are crying because it has not been favourable to them.
1.Cut down on expenses2.Save a portion of the income 3.Invest heavily
Realtreaty
#628 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:31:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 1,683
I still believe in this stock!!!! It is not the only stock that came down. Others like Barclays, Commercial, Equity have not lived up. At least a flat to 1 bob in Dividends 2016.
obiero
#629 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:34:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Realtreaty wrote:
I still believe in this stock!!!! It is not the only stock that came down. Others like Barclays, Commercial, Equity have not lived up. At least a flat to 1 bob in Dividends 2016.

Hata 0.80 tutashukuru.. The third largest bank in East & Central Africa
www.winda.co.ke
sparkly
#630 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 2:55:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,556
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
I still believe in this stock!!!! It is not the only stock that came down. Others like Barclays, Commercial, Equity have not lived up. At least a flat to 1 bob in Dividends 2016.

Hata 0.80 tutashukuru.. The third largest bank in East & Central Africa


This is the only stock that we are in agreement on.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#631 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:02:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 932
Location: Kitale
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
I still believe in this stock!!!! It is not the only stock that came down. Others like Barclays, Commercial, Equity have not lived up. At least a flat to 1 bob in Dividends 2016.

Hata 0.80 tutashukuru.. The third largest bank in East & Central Africa


This is the only stock that we are in agreement on.


Me too. i dont agree with him on kq but i agree with him on co-op
1.Cut down on expenses2.Save a portion of the income 3.Invest heavily
obiero
#632 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:24:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
I still believe in this stock!!!! It is not the only stock that came down. Others like Barclays, Commercial, Equity have not lived up. At least a flat to 1 bob in Dividends 2016.

Hata 0.80 tutashukuru.. The third largest bank in East & Central Africa


This is the only stock that we are in agreement on.


Me too. i dont agree with him on kq but i agree with him on co-op

This stock has taken a thorough beating
www.winda.co.ke
the deal
#633 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 1:03:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,279
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
I'm a buyer.
sparkly
#634 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 1:39:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,556
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal
Life is short. Live passionately.
the deal
#635 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 2:05:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,279
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit growth was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.
sparkly
#636 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 2:10:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,556
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.


Impact of rate caps?
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#637 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 4:50:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.


Impact of rate caps?

The rate cap did not significantly affect any of the big 5 banks
www.winda.co.ke
obiero
#638 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 5:46:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.


Impact of rate caps?

The rate cap did not significantly affect any of the big 5 banks

5.1m COOP shares traded today
www.winda.co.ke
Ericsson
#639 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:03:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.


Impact of rate caps?

The rate cap did not significantly affect any of the big 5 banks

5.1m COOP shares traded today



Obiero u used to own 52,200 Co-op bank shares and now you have reduced to 12,000
Then now hyping for coop bank shares.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#640 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:47:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
I'm a buyer.


Share your analysis Mr. thedeal


This thing is trading on a trailling PE Ratio of 5.3...Dividend Yield is around 6.7%...Q3 2016 profit was still double digits..capital adequancy ratio look good...I expect them to freeze FY2016 dividend or even cut it to preserve capital..they might opt for a bonus...my fear is 2017...those saccos have this bank by the balls...thus its a speculative BUY for me.


Impact of rate caps?

The rate cap did not significantly affect any of the big 5 banks

5.1m COOP shares traded today



Obiero u used to own 52,200 Co-op bank shares and now you have reduced to 12,000
Then now hyping for coop bank shares.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

That was last year.. Mwaka mpya mambo mpya. Used up the funds on ongoing real estate project
www.winda.co.ke
Users browsing this topic
Guest
37 Pages«<3031323334>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.