Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Oct 23, 2017
NellyData
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [2722]
ARM Cement FY16 [38]
Portfolio Balancing: Avoid Over Exposure To Financ... [123]
Safaricom FY17 PBT 67BN [197]
Investors Lounge [5196]
CIC HY 2017 PBT UP 28% [56]
Hellios Billions from Equity Bank to buy Telkom ke... [61]
KENYA POWER FY2017 [10]
Land Wanted: Ksh.10,000 per acre? [5]
directional forecast [1782]
Flame Tree Group HY17 [18]
Best Money Market fund in Kenya [190]
Bitcoin &, CryptoCoins for Kenya [566]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2315]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [776]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

74 Pages«<6162636465>»
Kenya Economy Watch
Pesa Nane
#1241 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 12:28:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,346
Location: 08c
Commercial buildings plan approvals hit four-year high
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Ericsson
#1242 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2016 5:17:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson
#1243 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 11:59:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
http://www.the-star.co.k...ance-from-eacc_c1463696

Jamaa wa matusi is a dangerous person to the well being of the kenyan economy.
Kwani must it be that jobs be given to his tribesmen only.
NSSF managing trustee fiasco in the above link
Ericsson
#1244 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 10:08:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
I’m not an economy expert but i can smell a rat with IFMIS catastrophic breakdown, who is fooling who?
From sources Jubilee regime had to suspend all payments to meet our Army & Police services salaries to avoid revolt.
Jubilee regime is at crossroad they have Eurobond loan to pay 46B to be precise before year closes & there is no money.
There is an emergency meeting tomorrow to address EuroBond payment which is pressing jubilee thus why a holiday tomorrow.
Angelica _ann
#1245 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2016 10:19:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,572
Ericsson wrote:
I’m not an economy expert but i can smell a rat with IFMIS catastrophic breakdown, who is fooling who?
From sources Jubilee regime had to suspend all payments to meet our Army & Police services salaries to avoid revolt.
Jubilee regime is at crossroad they have Eurobond loan to pay 46B to be precise before year closes & there is no money.
There is an emergency meeting tomorrow to address EuroBond payment which is pressing jubilee thus why a holiday tomorrow.

I hope you are not an Alamist
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#1246 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 12:05:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
@Angelica_ann
That is the state of the nation as we head towards the close of 2016
enyands
#1247 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 4:50:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,240
Location: kenya
Ericsson wrote:
@Angelica_ann
That is the state of the nation as we head towards the close of 2016


Ericsson I have a quick question for you , is it that you don't know how to quote someone's statement on wazua to follow through a conversation or is it that you don't like quoting someone

Sometime back I got lost on your answers about some topic.i would ask you something then you would answer later after people have commented on something different.and your answer would be a stand alone quote with no thread to follow through ? Why so ?
maka
#1248 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:40:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,113
Location: Nairobi
sparkly
#1249 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:16:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,556
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ericsson wrote:
I’m not an economy expert but i can smell a rat with IFMIS catastrophic breakdown, who is fooling who?
From sources Jubilee regime had to suspend all payments to meet our Army & Police services salaries to avoid revolt.
Jubilee regime is at crossroad they have Eurobond loan to pay 46B to be precise before year closes & there is no money.
There is an emergency meeting tomorrow to address EuroBond payment which is pressing jubilee thus why a holiday tomorrow.


Weka Rink, otherwise this will remain kawaida gossip spread around in cheap drinking joints at Nairobi West and Ngara.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1250 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:30:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Anything--any-one-is-a-better-alternative-to-looting-Jubilee/440808-3472996-hself5z/

Ndii amegonga ndiipo. This regime has let Kenya down
www.winda.co.ke
majimaji
#1251 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:58:03 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2007
Posts: 1,108
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Anything--any-one-is-a-better-alternative-to-looting-Jubilee/440808-3472996-hself5z/

Ndii amegonga ndiipo. This regime has let Kenya down


Ndii can see the monkeys and the trees, but he can't see the forest.
obiero
#1252 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:59:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
majimaji wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/Anything--any-one-is-a-better-alternative-to-looting-Jubilee/440808-3472996-hself5z/

Ndii amegonga ndiipo. This regime has let Kenya down


Ndii can see the monkeys and the trees, but he can't see the forest.

Wacha kutusi Ndii bwana
www.winda.co.ke
Ericsson
#1253 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 2:47:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
http://www.businessdaily...tem-0-t72hlo/index.html

Higher power bills due to increased use of thermal power.
UN warns of drought in early 2017.
Fears of inflation edging upwards.
Hydro power already feeling the effects of the drought
aemathenge
#1254 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:38:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,663
Location: Kerugoya
Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.38, Sell 102.58, Mean 102.48
CBA: Buy 102.45, Sell 102.65
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.10, Sell 102.70
Time: 30/12/2016 13:17:53

Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.34, Sell 102.54, Mean 102.44
CBA: Buy 102.40, Sell 102.60
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.10, Sell 102.80
Time: 29/12/2016 13:25:45

Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.09, Sell 102.29, Mean 102.19
CBA: Buy 102.15, Sell 102.35
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.00, Sell 102.60
Time: 19/12/2016 13:28:06
aemathenge
#1255 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:52:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,663
Location: Kerugoya
Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.46, Sell 102.66, Mean 102.56
CBA: Buy 102.70, Sell 102.90
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.35, Sell 102.70
Time: 03/01/2017 13:12:55

aemathenge wrote:
Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.38, Sell 102.58, Mean 102.48
CBA: Buy 102.45, Sell 102.65
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.10, Sell 102.70
Time: 30/12/2016 13:17:53

Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.34, Sell 102.54, Mean 102.44
CBA: Buy 102.40, Sell 102.60
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.10, Sell 102.80
Time: 29/12/2016 13:25:45

Name:
Number: 21411
Content:
GetIT411:
CBK: Buy 102.09, Sell 102.29, Mean 102.19
CBA: Buy 102.15, Sell 102.35
SKY FOREX: Buy 102.00, Sell 102.60
Time: 19/12/2016 13:28:06

KulaRaha
#1256 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:17:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 5,957
If rates dont go up soon, KES will be at 105.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Ericsson
#1257 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:38:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,609
Location: NAIROBI
KulaRaha wrote:
If rates dont go up soon, KES will be at 105.


BY mid next week we will be at 103 at the way things are going
obiero
#1258 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:02:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,146
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Cost-of-energy-rises-as-national-grid-takes-in-more-diesel-power/539546-3499974-item-0-t72hlo/index.html

Higher power bills due to increased use of thermal power.
UN warns of drought in early 2017.
Fears of inflation edging upwards.
Hydro power already feeling the effects of the drought

This Kenyan economy has died
www.winda.co.ke
KulaRaha
#1259 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:04:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 5,957
Ericsson wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
If rates dont go up soon, KES will be at 105.


BY mid next week we will be at 103 at the way things are going


By Friday we will be at 103 even if CBK intervenes.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Liv
#1260 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 5:06:34 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/14/2006
Posts: 1,188
The sky is falling.... The sky is falling ....the sky is falling
Users browsing this topic
Guest
74 Pages«<6162636465>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.