Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
How much does Orengo charge? [2]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [40]
Where will you be counted...??? [103]
2-6-3-3-3 [103]
Married women problems [9]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [165]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [380]
The Kenyattas have taken back Jomo [3]
Corruption in the Judiciary [251]
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [32]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [104]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
US - China tariffs war [164]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

37 Pages<12345>»
Crazy Nairobi traffic!!
ZZE123
#41 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 2:41:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/21/2008
Posts: 2,456
KulaRaha wrote:
Pieter wrote:
This town needs bicycle lanes - separate from existing vehicle lanes (hence safe from idiots with cars). I'm Dutch and it we have half our population riding bikes to work including our prime minister ;-)


Our leaders cause pandemonium on the roads when they travel...I'd love to see Ruto on a bike!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile smile smile
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Impunity
#42 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 2:50:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
McReggae wrote:
Nyahururu to Westlands yesterday took the same time as Westalands to home......CRAZZY!!!!


Man I see nothing crazy there,from Westlands to your home in diaspora Kiserian is understandable.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ngogoyo
#43 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 2:58:45 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/22/2011
Posts: 555
Location: House
And who is this being driven in a discovery with flag and chase cars every morning on lower kabete road to KIA? ABK. Lower kabete we have no traffic mess and he 'comes' creating one
King G
#44 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 3:29:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2012
Posts: 3,855
Location: Othumo
ZZE123 wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Pieter wrote:
This town needs bicycle lanes - separate from existing vehicle lanes (hence safe from idiots with cars). I'm Dutch and it we have half our population riding bikes to work including our prime minister ;-)


Our leaders cause pandemonium on the roads when they travel...I'd love to see Ruto on a bike!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile smile smile


guys are so poor that they cant buy cars
Thieves
McReggae
#45 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 5:40:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 23,350
Location: Nairobi
King G wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Pieter wrote:
This town needs bicycle lanes - separate from existing vehicle lanes (hence safe from idiots with cars). I'm Dutch and it we have half our population riding bikes to work including our prime minister ;-)


Our leaders cause pandemonium on the roads when they travel...I'd love to see Ruto on a bike!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile smile smile


guys are so poor that they cant buy cars


We also started with the bikes, they will soon catch up.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
poundfoolish
#46 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:04:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/2/2009
Posts: 2,419
Location: Nairobi
Wasnt Juzi's traffic caused by his excellency?
McReggae
#47 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:35:48 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 23,350
Location: Nairobi
poundfoolish wrote:
Wasnt Juzi's traffic caused by his excellency?


Hapo unakosea, the prince should never be touched in wazua, we better blame Kethi for njumbirees devious plans.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
rock
#48 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:56:00 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/25/2009
Posts: 973
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Nyahururu to Westlands yesterday took the same time as Westalands to home......CRAZZY!!!!


Man I see nothing crazy there,from Westlands to your home in diaspora Kiserian is understandable.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
maka
#49 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:49:17 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,101
Location: Nairobi
poundfoolish wrote:
Wasnt Juzi's traffic caused by his excellency?

I thot he stopped doing this things...
possunt quia posse videntur
maka
#50 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:52:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,101
Location: Nairobi
rock wrote:
Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Nyahururu to Westlands yesterday took the same time as Westalands to home......CRAZZY!!!!


Man I see nothing crazy there,from Westlands to your home in diaspora Kiserian is understandable.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The income per capita for Kiserian is highest amongst various towns in Kenya thats from a world bank survey.
possunt quia posse videntur
nakujua
#51 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:57:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/17/2009
Posts: 3,583
Location: Kenya
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
Wasnt Juzi's traffic caused by his excellency?


Hapo unakosea, the prince should never be touched in wazua, we better blame Kethi for njumbirees devious plans.

honestly, do you have an mba?
Lolest!
#52 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:10:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,645
Location: Kianjokoma
just leave your cars at home. It will be easy for all of us after that
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#53 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:53:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
Lolest! wrote:
just leave your cars at home. It will be easy for all of us after that


Its almost impossible to hope from one bar to the other and to another in Nairobi or Kenya in general using a matatu, uliza watu wa phombe!

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

maka
#54 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:02:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,101
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
just leave your cars at home. It will be easy for all of us after that


Its almost impossible to hope from one bar to the other and to another in Nairobi or Kenya in general using a matatu, uliza watu wa phombe!


cab...
possunt quia posse videntur
Muheani
#55 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:32:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/20/2009
Posts: 1,397
aaaaaaagrrrrr....

now..i thot Satos are suposed to be free of traffic...nkt nkt nkt nkt

Dash
#56 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:05:26 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 677
Location: Nairobi
Muheani wrote:
aaaaaaagrrrrr....

now..i thot Satos are suposed to be free of traffic...nkt nkt nkt nkt



End month
Muheani
#57 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 4:23:43 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/20/2009
Posts: 1,397
anyonee here ahead of me?
Siringi
#58 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:39:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/8/2013
Posts: 2,515
In one of the many Nairobi Traffic threads somebody asked whatt you do when stuck in jam and the sphincters do not hold any more?




"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Muheani
#59 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:55:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/20/2009
Posts: 1,397
Siringi wrote:
In one of the many Nairobi Traffic threads somebody asked whatt you do when stuck in jam and the sphincters do not hold any more?







Honestly...Wat to do? Ikija Ishakija. U cant go in your Car!!
Magigi
#60 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:57:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/31/2008
Posts: 7,064
Location: Kenya
Siringi wrote:
In one of the many Nairobi Traffic threads somebody asked whatt you do when stuck in jam and the sphincters do not hold any more?





Better this way...Usichafue mazigara!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
37 Pages<12345>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.