Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Sep 26, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Covid eating us [3]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [101]
Citizen .. why are you becoming gutter press [3]
First Woman Deputy President - Mt Kenya [8]
Round semi-permanent Mabati houses [9]
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga [8]
RIP Michael jackson [85]
Jimi Wanjigi [323]
Reject This BBI Joke [149]
2016 Rio Olympics Thread [262]
Coronavirus [2797]
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers [119]
Why Wazua feels dead nowadays [16]
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter? [115]
Rest in Peace Modern Coast [2]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages123>»
Cases of drugging after clubbing on the rise
InnovateGuy
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:30:55 AM

‘I woke up to find a man on top of me, his friend waiting for his turn’

Cases of drugging after clubbing are on the rise. Personally, I know a guy who was robbed on 31/12/2011 after 'chipsfungaing' two ladies from a club in Ruiru.

LINK
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
maka
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:11:52 PM

InnovateGuy wrote:
Cases of drugging after clubbing are on the rise. Personally, I know a guy who was robbed on 31/12/2011 after 'chipsfungaing' two ladies from a club in Ruiru.

LINK

Hata yeye how do you chips funga from Ruiru surely...
possunt quia posse videntur
sherrif
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:56:15 PM

OK.
iller
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:10:29 PM

that story from DN is just crazy
Jus Blazin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:33:11 PM

Just last week, my friend had gone to a club in town for some beers and spotted a fine intelligent lady. After the pleasantries, after the beers, his plan was to go to Nairobi West, then take the chipsfunga to his house. They left the club in town to where his car was. Inside the car, they started making out, testosterone was in sixth gear. He was woken up by kanjo at around 9am at the same spot he had packed his car the previous night, with three phones gone and sh30k.

Apparently they use a lipbalm laced with drugs, na ukimumunya hizo lips vizuri, kwisha maneno.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Tebes
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:34:22 PM

Many men will forever think with their small heads after a drink or two. Why invite total strangers to your cherished dwelling in the first place???
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
alma
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:38:15 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:
Just last week, my friend had gone to a club in town for some beers and spotted a fine intelligent lady. After the pleasantries, after the beers, his plan was to go to Nairobi West, then take the chipsfunga to his house. They left the club in town to where his car was. Inside the car, they started making out, testosterone was in sixth gear. He was woken up by kanjo at around 9am at the same spot he had packed his car the previous night, with three phones gone and sh30k.

Apparently they use a lipbalm laced with drugs, na ukimumunya hizo lips vizuri, kwisha maneno.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

New Rules: No mumunyaring
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:39:33 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati kunazingine zinapakwa kwa nyonyo. A guy is midful of his drink the whole night but when they get to the dance floor, the lady makes sure you lalia ther nyonyos and when you breath in the stuff, you kaput!!!

But ile ya kuenda nayeye mpaka kwa nyumba ni muhadhara! The loss can be extraodinary!

But men have guts! You meet a lady the first day and you take her to your house! This is not the 80's!!! Ni kubaya!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
jaggernaut
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:45:21 PM

alma wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

Mumunyaring strangers can also give you a number of diseases such as Colds, glandular fever, herpes infection, warts, hepatitis B and meningococcal disease.
King G
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:50:08 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
alma wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

Mumunyaring strangers can also give you a number of diseases such as Colds, glandular fever, herpes infection, warts, hepatitis B and meningococcal disease.

many of 'our' generation dont care. when u go drinking in pubs with old wazee you can see they have fungad chips but they know them not just meet and poke.
Thieves
Amores
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:51:06 PM

@ jusblazinLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I am happy
InnovateGuy
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:09:23 PM

maka wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:

LINK

Hata yeye how do you chips funga from Ruiru surely...

LOL. He was close to his shagz and wanted a quick fix.
urstill
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:10:13 PM

Now, one of the options chepkel was to explore is now kaput!!
Man must live!
mdudu
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:10:20 PM

Jus Blazin wrote:

Do the drugs act selectively.How come she doesn't chew a blackout?
ZZE123
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:13:37 PM

Let me be the first to admit! Many years ago I chips fungad a lady @seasons in Kimathi Street and we went to my house. She told me that Juice gives her extra energy/libido and with a glass we will have a night of passion without sleeping. I quickly poured two glasses and walked to the bedroom to ensure I had adequate CD's in anticipation. On returning to the sitting room she had finished her Juice and was half naked and she ordered me to quickly finish my glass - I took it in one gulp. I woke up the next day @2PM naked with a clean CD kwa D*&k. All the electronics had gone including the TV. I don't know how she did it coz I was staying on 6th Floor.
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
dunkang
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:14:38 PM

mdudu wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

I was also wondering the same. #kamatwad
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Njung'e
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:23:50 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Let me be the first to admit! Many years ago I chips fungad a lady @seasons in Kimathi Street and we went to my house. She told me that Juice gives her extra energy/libido and with a glass we will have a night of passion without sleeping. I quickly poured two glasses and walked to the bedroom to ensure I had adequate CD's in anticipation. On returning to the sitting room she had finished her Juice and was half naked and she ordered me to quickly finish my glass - I took it in one gulp. I woke up the next day @2PM naked with a clean CD kwa D*&k. All the electronics had gone including the TV. I don't know how she did it coz I was staying on 6th Floor.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
alma
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:29:17 PM

Njung'e wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Wewe wacha uongo. You can't mix juice with alchohol.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
InnovateGuy
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:32:26 PM

ZZE123 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Boss, pole sana.
Jus Blazin
#20 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:36:04 PM

mdudu wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:

I have no idea. Maybe there's some skill to it, like where to apply and how to kiss the chips fungee. Coz the only time he left his drink unattended was when he wanted to leave and went to the washroom. But he remembers her applying some lip balm before kumumunya.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca