Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Oct 2, 2022
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Power Dividend [22]
SAFARICOM [43]
411 on dividend and AGM [1277]
KENGEN 2021-2025 [79]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [666]
MTN Uganda IPO..Whats cutting over there?? [79]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1610]
Law Capping interest rates [2996]
Flutterwave: Nigerians defrauded / Money Laundry? [3]
2021 Dividend Draught Projections [110]
Madness at the NSE [2398]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [763]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2223]
Stanlib Fahari I-Reit FY 2019 [64]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3712]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

123 Pages«<121122123
Exchange Bar: Results forecast
obiero
#2441 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2022 7:52:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
We are at the bar and we are happy www.winda.co.ke

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#2442 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 9:13:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#2443 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 9:25:32 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569

Huge 5.5bn FVOCI loss for I&M
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
My 2 cents
#2444 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 9:39:23 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.
VituVingiSana
#2445 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:01:07 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
young
#2446 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:12:23 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
VituVingiSana wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.


Cross check again the consolidated financial statement . There is provision of 4Bln interim dividend .
This translates to 8 bob per share
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
My 2 cents
#2447 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:51:56 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
young wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.


Cross check again the consolidated financial statement . There is provision of 4Bln interim dividend .
This translates to 8 bob per share


I saw it too but since they have not explicitly declared (never happened before - I went into past reports), little hope. Is it not 10 per share?
cnn
#2448 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 2:45:15 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/17/2009
Posts: 1,592
My 2 cents wrote:
young wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.


Cross check again the consolidated financial statement . There is provision of 4Bln interim dividend .
This translates to 8 bob per share


I saw it too but since they have not explicitly declared (never happened before - I went into past reports), little hope. Is it not 10 per share?

Last year the interim dividend was announced at the end
of the third quarter.
My 2 cents
#2449 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2022 6:56:41 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
Stanbic PAT 4.8 Billion
No Interim dividend (seems to be the theme of the day)
My 2 cents
#2450 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2022 6:59:19 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
Nation Media Group
Drop of 24% in PAT ( from H1 2021)
Also no interim dividend
Ericsson
#2451 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2022 7:37:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
My 2 cents wrote:
Stanbic PAT 4.8 Billion
No Interim dividend (seems to be the theme of the day)


There is still;
DTB-Slim chance of them declaring
ABSA
NCBA
KCB

Equity and Co-operative bank those ones don't issue interim dividend.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
young
#2452 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2022 12:14:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
cnn wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
young wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.


Cross check again the consolidated financial statement . There is provision of 4Bln interim dividend .
This translates to 8 bob per share


I saw it too but since they have not explicitly declared (never happened before - I went into past reports), little hope. Is it not 10 per share?

Last year the interim dividend was announced at the end
of the third quarter.


It seems like a new style . They make provision for it in their books but they don't declare or pay till after Q3 results .
We have witnessed it with SCBK, STANBIC
It seems KCB, ABSA and NCBA will likely do the same .
We watch .....
Interim div delayed but not denied .
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
My 2 cents
#2453 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2022 7:59:52 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
young wrote:
cnn wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
young wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Q2 2022 PBT in bn
I&M ksh.7.187
SCBK Ksh.7.569


No interim dividends declared. Surprise.

I&M - No surprise.
SCBK - I wonder if they chose caution based on... but I am also surprised.


Cross check again the consolidated financial statement . There is provision of 4Bln interim dividend .
This translates to 8 bob per share


I saw it too but since they have not explicitly declared (never happened before - I went into past reports), little hope. Is it not 10 per share?

Last year the interim dividend was announced at the end
of the third quarter.


It seems like a new style . They make provision for it in their books but they don't declare or pay till after Q3 results .
We have witnessed it with SCBK, STANBIC
It seems KCB, ABSA and NCBA will likely do the same .
We watch .....
Interim div delayed but not denied .


There was no provision by Stanbic.
obiero
#2454 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2022 12:02:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
My 2 cents wrote:
Nation Media Group
Drop of 24% in PAT ( from H1 2021)
Also no interim dividend

A dangerous company

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
My 2 cents
#2455 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 9:54:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
No interim dividends from KCB either.

Is this a coordinated approach by tier 1 banks? Outside of the covid years, this is unprecedented.
young
#2456 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 1:20:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
My 2 cents wrote:
No interim dividends from KCB either.

Is this a coordinated approach by tier 1 banks? Outside of the covid years, this is unprecedented.



We await NCBA and ABSA.
Hope one of them will blink ?

NCBA has been very consistent with interim dividend payment even during covid.
Let's watch and see.
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
cnn
#2457 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 3:08:13 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/17/2009
Posts: 1,592
young wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
No interim dividends from KCB either.

Is this a coordinated approach by tier 1 banks? Outside of the covid years, this is unprecedented.



We await NCBA and ABSA.
Hope one of them will blink ?

NCBA has been very consistent with interim dividend payment even during covid.
Let's watch and see.

NCBA half year dividend ,ksh 2
Ericsson
#2458 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 5:49:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
No interim dividends from KCB either.

Is this a coordinated approach by tier 1 banks? Outside of the covid years, this is unprecedented.



We await NCBA and ABSA.
Hope one of them will blink ?

NCBA has been very consistent with interim dividend payment even during covid.
Let's watch and see.


ABSA interim dividend ksh.0.2
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Users browsing this topic
Guest (5)
123 Pages«<121122123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.