Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Aug 19, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Centum 2019/2020 [3]
CIC Insurance 2019 [12]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [146]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [345]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [377]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13468]
Kenya Economy Watch [2158]
Eye on I&,M ... [118]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2017]
Edermann property [114]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [26]
Why dustbowl is the future [339]
TPSEA has made its shareholders proud. [12]
OIL Officially found in TURKANA [263]
SIB Mansa x [2]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<910111213>»
Best Money Market fund in Kenya
Chaka
#201 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 1:59:13 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,086
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.

tandich
#202 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 6:52:00 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/6/2008
Posts: 148
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


From Business Daily yesterday
picture

Stiffler
#203 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 9:17:05 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/7/2017
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
tandich wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


From Business Daily yesterday
picture




Some units are giving as high as 12%, then e=Equity goes ahed to give 1%.....!?
Chaka
#204 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:19:04 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,086
About that Nabo MMF..a minimum of Ksh 1M is required.
Stiffler
#205 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:18:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/7/2017
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
Chaka wrote:
About that Nabo MMF..a minimum of Ksh 1M is required.


Waart...!
These guys don't joke..!
Impunity
#206 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 4:14:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,110
Location: Masada
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


Miss so...
From Business Daily yesterday
picture




Some units are giving as high as 12%, then e=Equity goes ahed to give 1%.....!?


Njesso,I hope it's typo.
1% surely...ama ni per day?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

winmak
#207 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 5:33:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 419
Location: Nakuru
Stiffler wrote:
Chaka wrote:
About that Nabo MMF..a minimum of Ksh 1M is required.


Waart...!
These guys don't joke..!


Actually that’s not surprising considering the rate they are giving
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Angelica _ann
#208 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 6:33:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,682
Impunity wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


Miss so...
From Business Daily yesterday
picture




Some units are giving as high as 12%, then e=Equity goes ahed to give 1%.....!?


Njesso,I hope it's typo.
1% surely...ama ni per day?


Do they get clients at 1.4% Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#209 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 7:00:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,009
Location: NAIROBI
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


Miss so...
From Business Daily yesterday
picture




Some units are giving as high as 12%, then e=Equity goes ahed to give 1%.....!?


Njesso,I hope it's typo.
1% surely...ama ni per day?


Do they get clients at 1.4% Sad


Hiyo biashara iko na wenyewe
peep
#210 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 7:27:49 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 51
tandich wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.


Give link for the comparison


From Business Daily yesterday
picture


Gencap?? I haven't received a cent since the Chase closure!!
sparkly
#211 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 8:04:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,110
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938
Life is short. Live passionately.
winmak
#212 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 11:13:00 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 419
Location: Nakuru
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938



Hi @sparkly, Kindly drop me a mail on wmakanga at gmail dot com (no spaces). I would like to do some biz with that Nabo MMF.
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
winmak
#213 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 11:36:51 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 419
Location: Nakuru
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938


I came across this while reading the disclosure

" Changes in currency exchange rates and differences
in taxation policies outside Kenya can raise or lower return.
Also, some countries may have relatively unstable
governments and economies and risks may include potential
constraints on liquidity and the repatriation of funds"

How wide is the variation from the advertised 12.5%? and is the 12.5% the highest limit of this variation?
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
doubletap
#214 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:16:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/17/2014
Posts: 111
Location: Wherethewindblows
Currently considering Sanlam investment and need some advise on the difference between the trusts. Those that have first hand information on dealing with the company your views are hight welcome.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else - Albert Einstein
sparkly
#215 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 3:32:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,110
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938


I came across this while reading the disclosure

" Changes in currency exchange rates and differences
in taxation policies outside Kenya can raise or lower return.
Also, some countries may have relatively unstable
governments and economies and risks may include potential
constraints on liquidity and the repatriation of funds"

How wide is the variation from the advertised 12.5%? and is the 12.5% the highest limit of this variation?


@Winmak I trust you were satisfied with the response. Anyone else wishing to get more info can drop me a text or call on 0708733938.
Life is short. Live passionately.
winmak
#216 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:01:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/1/2007
Posts: 419
Location: Nakuru
sparkly wrote:
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938


I came across this while reading the disclosure

" Changes in currency exchange rates and differences
in taxation policies outside Kenya can raise or lower return.
Also, some countries may have relatively unstable
governments and economies and risks may include potential
constraints on liquidity and the repatriation of funds"

How wide is the variation from the advertised 12.5%? and is the 12.5% the highest limit of this variation?


@Winmak I trust you were satisfied with the response. Anyone else wishing to get more info can drop me a text or call on 0708733938.


Yes sparkly, your explanation was clear. My cash is tied in CDs offering 12.5% so am having it tough considering the shift. But I will contact u once am ready
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
sparkly
#217 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 4:44:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,110
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938


I came across this while reading the disclosure

" Changes in currency exchange rates and differences
in taxation policies outside Kenya can raise or lower return.
Also, some countries may have relatively unstable
governments and economies and risks may include potential
constraints on liquidity and the repatriation of funds"

How wide is the variation from the advertised 12.5%? and is the 12.5% the highest limit of this variation?


@Winmak I trust you were satisfied with the response. Anyone else wishing to get more info can drop me a text or call on 0708733938.


Yes sparkly, your explanation was clear. My cash is tied in CDs offering 12.5% so am having it tough considering the shift. But I will contact u once am ready


Sawasawa most welcome.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ngogoyo
#218 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2018 3:51:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/22/2011
Posts: 555
Location: House
I have decided to go with CBA MMF.

Anyone dealt with them? Any reviews
obiero
#219 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2018 5:34:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,958
Location: nairobi
Kili wrote:
I have seen an alarmist post that mentions Nakumatt,Dubai Bank,Chase,Family,Ecobank,Sanlam.Is all well at Sanlam?

October 28,2016! Wow. Wazua is a gem. Though Sanlam is rock solid http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...osts&t=27359&p=8
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
enyands
#220 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2018 6:40:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,294
Location: kenya
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
winmak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Chaka wrote:
There is a guy who was pitching for their diversified investments across the region somewhere in Wazua.Put you email addr heer and will send you his contact when I get it.Should you get him,tell us the finer details of that MMF..
tandich wrote:
Has anyone used the Nabo Money Market Fund? Seems the best according to the Business Daily comparison of peers. However they don't pick calls or answer emails.



@Chaka the guy is myself, wazua elder since 2009.

Indeed Nabo have the highest MMF return at 12.5% and returns on equity fund at 91% from inception 2 years ago.

@Tandich give me a call on 0708 733 938


I came across this while reading the disclosure

" Changes in currency exchange rates and differences
in taxation policies outside Kenya can raise or lower return.
Also, some countries may have relatively unstable
governments and economies and risks may include potential
constraints on liquidity and the repatriation of funds"

How wide is the variation from the advertised 12.5%? and is the 12.5% the highest limit of this variation?


@Winmak I trust you were satisfied with the response. Anyone else wishing to get more info can drop me a text or call on 0708733938.


Yes sparkly, your explanation was clear. My cash is tied in CDs offering 12.5% so am having it tough considering the shift. But I will contact u once am ready


Boss CD gani hii offering 12%. Bank?
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
14 Pages«<910111213>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.