Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Sep 23, 2019
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
High Tensile Galvanized Wire and Mesh [1]
Solar Water Heating for School [1]
programming or networking [13]
Underground plastic water tank? [17]
Rain Water Harvesting [56]
Laptop wanted [2]
The Blockchain discussion. [11]
Simple Homes [40]
Personal Pension Plan [65]
Aquarium - Fish tank [15]
Olymp Trade's trading terms [18]
New BMW X1 for sale [1]
Which is the best oven brand? [25]
Tyre Center - The good, the bad and the ugly [133]
Sacco loans Versus Bank loans [59]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

8 Pages«<5678>
VIPortal, ponzi company
kasibitta
#121 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 4:25:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/7/2014
Posts: 155
Na utapata watu wanapoteza pesa wamesoma hadi vyuo vikuu...

I propose financial units to be introduced from nursey level to University level.

Otherwise, kenyans tamaa yetu tu ndio itatumaliza...ona sasa
hisah
#122 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 9:05:38 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 8/4/2010
Posts: 8,977
@stockhunter - I hope u learned something out of this fiasco. There is still time for u to recoup ur losses in fx world. Since mid Aug fx is very rewarding with crazy volatility.

@mnandii - what u say as advice to this dude?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
murchr
#123 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:26:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,818
Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray


Luckily the lady is not reading this. THats the naked truth though


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pesa haina huruma
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
dunkang
#124 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 6:13:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,808
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
mnandii wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray

Ati you are feeling huruma. Hakuna, WACHA WANYOLEWE.

Wajinga ndio waliwao.

Alipe loan ama benki/sacco ikuje ibebe kila kitu. Actually the bank/sacco should recall that loan NOW.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

mnandii
#125 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:55:16 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,843
murchr wrote:
Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray


Luckily the lady is not reading this. THats the naked truth though


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pesa haina huruma

Yeah! Hard to make money. But very easy to loose. smile
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
alma
#126 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 9:18:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/20/2007
Posts: 4,432
mnandii wrote:
murchr wrote:
Euge wrote:
mnandii wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ati i took a loan i dont know what to do? ............ simple keep repaying the loan smile

Shame on you

Come slooowly. The lady is in distress. Sad Pray


Luckily the lady is not reading this. THats the naked truth though


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pesa haina huruma

Yeah! Hard to make money. But very easy to loose. smile


Wacha wanyolewe bila maji. That's the only way they will learn.

The guys are so brazen they have gone to another "christian" station. Christians hehehe or greedy people is dependent on your personal experience. Here is Bwana Wangai starting another product called PAMMOja where they trade for you. lol

Why in Gods name would you give your money to be traded by a trader who cannot and will not prove their previous or current earnings?

Wacha wanyolewe tena. Hawa watu kweli. Mungu anawaona.

In this video he says that Kenyans should stop being greedy and stop going to banks to take loans to do forex. I guess the lady up there is one of the people Bwana Wangai was talking about.

He also in his wisdom has advised banks to style up and get into the 21st century....He forgot to mention that he is not the one who started forex trading in Kenya. There is a whole thread from real traders on this site started before viportal was started.

He failed to answer why his company was taking money from people without a license. He failed to answer what happened to the 1.08 billion that he collected. Since the bank only had about 180m what happened to the 1.08 billion as said in the business daily.

He also promised to pay what is owed. But he doesn't know when or how.

The lady who looks like Impunity type says she made %500 in the morning. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The guy in the video is now offering forex trading lessons. Mind you its 100k a pop. He's at the advanced stages of setting up the world class forex training course in the world. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

There you have it. Viportal has new clothes. They are no longer a sacco or people who take money from people and promise them 80% returns in a month. Now they want you to give them money, they trade for you, they take 50% of your money in the process. If you lose, shauri yako. They will come up with another product.



smile


Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Ash Ock
#127 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:04:45 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/27/2010
Posts: 495
Location: Nairobi
alma wrote:
Wacha wanyolewe bila maji. That's the only way they will learn.

The guys are so brazen they have gone to another "christian" station. Christians hehehe or greedy people is dependent on your personal experience. Here is Bwana Wangai starting another product called PAMMOja where they trade for you. lol

Why in Gods name would you give your money to be traded by a trader who cannot and will not prove their previous or current earnings?

Wacha wanyolewe tena. Hawa watu kweli. Mungu anawaona.

In this video he says that Kenyans should stop being greedy and stop going to banks to take loans to do forex. I guess the lady up there is one of the people Bwana Wangai was talking about.

He also in his wisdom has advised banks to style up and get into the 21st century....He forgot to mention that he is not the one who started forex trading in Kenya. There is a whole thread from real traders on this site started before viportal was started.

He failed to answer why his company was taking money from people without a license. He failed to answer what happened to the 1.08 billion that he collected. Since the bank only had about 180m what happened to the 1.08 billion as said in the business daily.

He also promised to pay what is owed. But he doesn't know when or how.

The lady who looks like Impunity type says she made %500 in the morning. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The guy in the video is now offering forex trading lessons. Mind you its 100k a pop. He's at the advanced stages of setting up the world class forex training course in the world. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

There you have it. Viportal has new clothes. They are no longer a sacco or people who take money from people and promise them 80% returns in a month. Now they want you to give them money, they trade for you, they take 50% of your money in the process. If you lose, shauri yako. They will come up with another product.


Thieves in suits. I have no respect for such idiots. Some of the missing 1.08b landed here:






Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Angelica _ann
#128 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 7:14:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,800
Carribean island regulator disowns VIP Portal forex licence;

http://www.businessdaily.../-/33djh9z/-/index.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ash Ock
#129 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:07:35 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/27/2010
Posts: 495
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
Carribean island regulator disowns VIP Portal forex licence;

http://www.businessdaily.../-/33djh9z/-/index.html


This was long obvious.





Source: http://msemakweli.com/25...forex-traders-worldwide/
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
murchr
#130 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:55:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,818
And they are back in the news? Dang! its been a while since @Stockshunter showed up in Wazua...http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/How-investors-were-conned-Sh1bn-by-Kiambu-couple/-/539546/2595020/-/xxea0l/-/index.html
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Impunity
#131 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:30:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,144
Location: Masada
Swenani
#132 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:36:18 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,038
Location: Vacuum
Othelo
#133 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:36:31 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/20/2014
Posts: 3,528
murchr wrote:
And they are back in the news? Dang! its been a while since @Stockshunter showed up in Wazua...http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/How-investors-were-conned-Sh1bn-by-Kiambu-couple/-/539546/2595020/-/xxea0l/-/index.html

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/xxea0l/-/index.html
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
sheri
#134 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:46:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/11/2007
Posts: 694
maka
#135 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:50:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,175
Location: Nairobi


Honestly they totally do...its just being greedy and stupid.
possunt quia posse videntur
Othelo
#136 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:53:46 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/20/2014
Posts: 3,528
maka wrote:


Honestly they totally do...its just being greedy and stupid.

One guy lost 5.5 million like seriously!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Rahatupu
#137 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:54:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 1,941
Location: matano manne
wal6807
#138 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:09:13 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/4/2011
Posts: 114
Some Have been swindled several times , seems some will never learn.. ata nyahunyo ya safina will not drive out this foolishness
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)
Euge
#139 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:26:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,838
Location: Rupi
Othelo wrote:
maka wrote:


Honestly they totally do...its just being greedy and stupid.

One guy lost 5.5 million like seriously!!!

What!
Lord, thank you!
stockshunter
#140 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:51:16 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2014
Posts: 114
murchr wrote:
And they are back in the news? Dang! its been a while since @Stockshunter showed up in Wazua...http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/How-investors-were-conned-Sh1bn-by-Kiambu-couple/-/539546/2595020/-/xxea0l/-/index.html



Niko kwa Chemist sasa, am happy to know that I have friends here.
fear makes people live a miserable life.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
8 Pages«<5678>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.