Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [41]
Is Israel getting Isolated [28]
SGR Progress thus far [486]
Warfare on the ",cheap", [2]
KCSE 2016 Results [183]
POTUS TRUMP [85]
#lipakamatender [170]
Sunday Sermons by an Atheist [8]
This Is Kenya (TIK) [37]
Bishop EACC Chair Nominee Mwathani ! [26]
2016 Rio Olympics Thread [257]
Hogwash press! [584]
The Grand Slams 2017 [19]
Maize = Ruto + Raila [7]
Kenyan English [11]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

32 Pages«<303132
President Uhuru's Album
washiku
#621 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:26:28 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,053
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Check with your IT why they are not allowing you to waste your employer's bandwidth.
Swenani
#622 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 4:19:45 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 10,896
Location: Vacuum
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop misusing your employer resources
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
PeterReborn
#623 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 10:33:20 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/3/2014
Posts: 982
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop misusing your employer resources

Ile simu ya impunityd'oh! d'oh!
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Angelica _ann
#624 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 11:47:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 6,279
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop misusing your employer resources

Ile simu ya impunityd'oh! d'oh!

Itumbi took the photos to statehouse!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mpobiz
#625 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:10:00 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,384
Angelica _ann wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop misusing your employer resources

Ile simu ya impunityd'oh! d'oh!

Itumbi took the photos to statehouse!!!!!

Nyinyi mnacheka and from my side there is the photo where orrezo is waving at the kids in a bus. From there no more photos until the Photoshoped prezzo with red eyes and a bouncer behind him. There s no problem in the funny pictures section,
Hii ni mateso bila chuki. Nisaidieni.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mkenyan
#626 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:01:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,453
mpobiz wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Kwanini Mimi Sioni picha? Ama they have been deleted?d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop misusing your employer resources

Ile simu ya impunityd'oh! d'oh!

Itumbi took the photos to statehouse!!!!!

Nyinyi mnacheka and from my side there is the photo where orrezo is waving at the kids in a bus. From there no more photos until the Photoshoped prezzo with red eyes and a bouncer behind him. There s no problem in the funny pictures section,
Hii ni mateso bila chuki. Nisaidieni.

the links got broken, photos got deleted at source, photo authorisation changed etc
hardwood
#627 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:56:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,276
He's doing well in India.








#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
Users browsing this topic
Guest
32 Pages«<303132
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.