Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Nov 15, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Devolution is slowly destroying us [18]
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip [6]
Lake Turkana Wind Power [24]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [115]
The Sexual Enterprises Board [5]
Letter to Uhuru [61]
Slay Queen Culture revisited [56]
World chess championship 2018 [3]
Okoth Obado Case [477]
Rais Magufuli [440]
Mugo wa wairimu [133]
California wildfires [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1142]
Latest Traffic Police Crackdown [2]
Walking as exercise [61]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages123>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Rollout
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 7:27:09 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
I have heard a lot of excitement from Kalenjin nation about the inevitable presidency of William Ruto in 2022. To be fair to Kalenjin nation, there are also loud expressions, from Kikuyu nation, of commitment to deliver presidency to William Ruto come 2022.
Does all these pass smell test? The answer is NO! Here are my reasons.

Reason: 1. Kikuyu nation will not support Ruto because they can win in 2022 without Kalenjin nation
Kikuyu nation can win presidency in 2022 without the support of Kalenjin nation, Kalenjin nation on the other hand cannot win presidency without the support of Kikuyu nation. Because of this imbalance Kikuyu nation will be stupid to handover presidency when they don’t have to.
In games of strategy where the participants have incomplete information about the others' intention, each player always takes decisions which maximize the outcome for them.
The optimal outcome for Kikuyu nation is to have presidency again in 2022 and they’ll take that decision not because they can’t support a non-kikuyu but because every human being will take similar decision under the similar circumstances.

Reason: 2. Gentlemen agreements are always, as expected not honored and it’s not personal

Gentlemen agreements are meant not to be honored not only in politics but also in business. This is a phenomenon that has been studied widely; it’s also a very important aspect that makes the world work better. It’s no surprise that MOU are never honored, it not because Kikuyu nation is dishonest it is because the interest of every player making gentlemen agreement is to maximize the outcome for themselves.
Math and economics has somehow explained why gentlemen agreements are not honor in studies like dominance, backward induction, Nash equilibrium, evolutionary stability, commitment, credibility, asymmetric information, adverse selection
Kikuyu nation will not honor the agreement to support Ruto in 2022 because even science do not support it and at the end of the day their strategists will sit down and relay on science to make decisions. That decision is predictable.

Reason: 3. a possible winning coalition outside Jubilee is impossible
Because Kalenjin nation cannot win alone, the other path Ruto can take is to form a coalition of his own. As Kenya politics stand, Ruto will have to combine with Luhya Nation and Kamba Nation in order to form a strong enough coalition to win presidency. Combine with both Nations will leave Kikuyu nation without a potential partner; however, games of strategy will tell you that either of the two potential partners will be better off taking number 2 position in a coalition formed by Kikuyu nation than number 3 position in a coalition formed by Kalenjin nation.

Reason: 4. even an improbable coalition with RAO as the DP and Ruto as President will not win
Kikuyu nation has two advantages that are hard to overcome in 2017 and 2022, the incumbency advantage and the advantage that comes with being the largest and the most sold voting bloc. Addition of one partner will win them the election regardless of who the partner is. The challenge for opponents of Kikuyu nation voting bloc is that they not only have to form a coalition of their own but they also must keep others from forming a coalition with Kikuyu nation.
Given what we know, Kikuyu nation will not have a problem finding a partner and the opponents will have a lot of problems keeping partners away from Kikuyu nation.

Reason: 5 No coalition can beat a coalition formed by Kikuyu nation and Kikuyu nation will not be in a coalition that is not the lead.

Kikuyu nation will not be in a coalition that is not led by their own not because they can’t support other tribes but because it doesn’t make any logical sense. In a games of strategy where the participants have incomplete information about the others' intention, each player, as expected, will takes decisions which maximize the outcome for them. Kikuyu nation should not apologize or be scorned for picking the logical choice and optimizing the outcome for themselves.

Moral Lesson: The largest tribe or an incumbent will win every election until we stop voting along tribal blocs.
As long as we still have Kalenjin nation, Kamba nation, Kikuyu nation, Luo nation, Luhya nation and Coast nation voting blocs. Kikuyu nation will win because they are the largest tribe and they hold incumbency advantage. Kikuyu nation should not apologize for it because this is a game of numbers and game of strategy, they have an advantage and they have a right to use it.
For all the other losing nations, the only legal way to win presidency is to dissolve tribal voting blocs and integrate the country into one, otherwise this is a race for Deputy Presidency and the smaller/weaker coalition partner. William Ruto and Kalenjin nation will understand this in 2022.
¿
#2 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:01:25 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/4/2015
Posts: 604
Refreshing.
aljazeera
#3 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:13:55 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 6/22/2015
Posts: 51
Location: Nairobi
Applause Perfectly put, however remember 'Kenyans' don’t like honest folks. Laughing out loudly
A Theory of Everything.
Rollout
#4 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:19:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
aljazeera wrote:
Applause Perfectly put, however remember 'Kenyans' don’t like honest folks. Laughing out loudly


Yes! I posted it in Kalenjin forum and they deleted it right away!
subzero
#5 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:29:51 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2008
Posts: 364
mmmhh.

interesting and plausible.

what about all other nations VS kyuk nation ? like 2007 ?
Rollout
#6 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:44:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
subzero wrote:
mmmhh.

interesting and plausible.

what about all other nations VS kyuk nation ? like 2007 ?


Again, it's most unlikely that you'll have all other nations vs Kikuyu nation because at least one other nation is better off with a number 2 position in a Kikuyu nation party. There is also incumbency factor that every other coalition will have to overcome.

Even with all nation against Kikuyu nation, the worst case scenario for Kikuyu nation is a coalition government where it's also the lead player

alma1
#7 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:16:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
No one will tell you

but we all know

William Ruto shall never become President of anything further than Mogotio.

I know I've made some people sad, but that's just reality.

Eiish, ati Ruto President.

Even Uhuru knows he ponead. Coz of Raila and ICC. In 2022, man, there had better be a better story.

Ati Ruto President, even PNU doesn't believe in that shit.

At least I'm honest.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Rollout
#8 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:24:34 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
I am going further so say, NO ONE outside Kikuyu nation can win presidency in a ballot box going forward until the country stop voting tribes!
alma1
#9 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 9:47:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Rollout wrote:
I am going further so say, NO ONE outside Kikuyu nation can win presidency in a ballot box going forward until the country stop voting tribes!


That's where you are wrong.

Ruto is going to be judged for Ruto

I'll save you heartache.

The only reason my cucu voted for Jubilee is because of they hated Raira, so even if they didn't like Uhuru, it's better.

Like anyone who's sober can vote for Uhuru. Even the hashtag army has given up, they have to get 36bloggers.

The problem was raila.

Now these cord guys have a God. After all, no one is dying coz of China gang that ODM pays for.

Lakini Ruto President.

I'm the only honest guy here. That will never happen.

Like seriously.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Rollout
#10 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 10:31:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
I am going further so say, NO ONE outside Kikuyu nation can win presidency in a ballot box going forward until the country stop voting tribes!


That's where you are wrong.

Ruto is going to be judged for Ruto

I'll save you heartache.

The only reason my cucu voted for Jubilee is because of they hated Raira, so even if they didn't like Uhuru, it's better.

Like anyone who's sober can vote for Uhuru. Even the hashtag army has given up, they have to get 36bloggers.

The problem was raila.

Now these cord guys have a God. After all, no one is dying coz of China gang that ODM pays for.

Lakini Ruto President.

I'm the only honest guy here. That will never happen.

Like seriously.


I think you need to give a good analysis because I don't understand any thing you're claiming.

Even if Raila was adorable, he wasn't going to win because he wasn't going to have the numbers. Remember when you're competing with an incumbent you need a big enough margin to make it impossible for some engineering

The facts are stubborn, give me a scenario where a non Kikuyu is winning and see how unrealistic that would be.

By the way, I am a Kalenjin and to be specific a Nandi so I don't have the bias in pointing out that Kikuyu nation is winning the presidency.
alma1
#11 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 10:47:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
I am going further so say, NO ONE outside Kikuyu nation can win presidency in a ballot box going forward until the country stop voting tribes!


That's where you are wrong.

Ruto is going to be judged for Ruto

I'll save you heartache.

The only reason my cucu voted for Jubilee is because of they hated Raira, so even if they didn't like Uhuru, it's better.

Like anyone who's sober can vote for Uhuru. Even the hashtag army has given up, they have to get 36bloggers.

The problem was raila.

Now these cord guys have a God. After all, no one is dying coz of China gang that ODM pays for.

Lakini Ruto President.

I'm the only honest guy here. That will never happen.

Like seriously.


I think you need to give a good analysis because I don't understand any thing you're claiming.

Even if Raila was adorable, he wasn't going to win because he wasn't going to have the numbers. Remember when you're competing with an incumbent you need a big enough margin to make it impossible for some engineering

The facts are stubborn, give me a scenario where a non Kikuyu is winning and see how unrealistic that would be.

By the way, I am a Kalenjin and to be specific a Nandi so I don't have the bias in pointing out that Kikuyu nation is winning the presidency.


Let me help you

There shall be a president one day. A jaruo, a kalenjin, a kikuyu, a kamba even a gay guy. Those things shall happen

But I shall give you free advise.

William Ruto will never become President of Kenya.

Now cry if you wish.

That is why Baba Moi is messing you up right now.

You are not listening.

Even Moses Kuria cannot open his mouth to say Ruto for President.

And I'm not a tribal voter. Just telling you things as they are...Moi has a better chance and always will have it.


But if you don't believe me, heck I'll be here in 2022. Like who even believes shit like that. Even a malaya will ask you for half first.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
alma1
#12 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 10:59:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Rollout
#13 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:07:43 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.


Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!
alma1
#14 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:14:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.


Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!



So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

Whatever these kyuks have promised you, I promise you.

They believe Ruto should be in the Hague.


The vote in Central was simple. Muthamaki plus Ruto and our kin shall be safe.

Now sue me or arrest me if you wish

This Hague thing is a killer. Worse than you think.

If I were Moi, I'd use it.

Being a Kalenjin means nothing.

William Ruto shall never become president of Kenya unless he listens to me.

But continue blogging.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Rollout
#15 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:18:33 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.


Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!



So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

Whatever these kyuks have promised you, I promise you.

They believe Ruto should be in the Hague.


The vote in Central was simple. Muthamaki plus Ruto and our kin shall be safe.

Now sue me or arrest me if you wish

This Hague thing is a killer. Worse than you think.

If I were Moi, I'd use it.

Being a Kalenjin means nothing.

William Ruto shall never become president of Kenya unless he listens to me.

But continue blogging.



Wait a minute, so you've already concluded that I want Ruto to be president in 2022 yet I am pointing out the fact that he can't be??????? That's a new one to me!
alma1
#16 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:20:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Forget about many points

The Kikuyu nation you're talking about believes that Ruto should be there.

Sorry, Rollout. Even Moses Kuria opening his mouth is making it worse.

They believe Uhuru had to do what he had to do.

Ruto? Mjaribu in 2022,. Hopefully I'll still be here in wazua.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
alma1
#17 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:22:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,173
Location: hapo
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.


Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!



So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

Whatever these kyuks have promised you, I promise you.

They believe Ruto should be in the Hague.


The vote in Central was simple. Muthamaki plus Ruto and our kin shall be safe.

Now sue me or arrest me if you wish

This Hague thing is a killer. Worse than you think.

If I were Moi, I'd use it.

Being a Kalenjin means nothing.

William Ruto shall never become president of Kenya unless he listens to me.

But continue blogging.



Wait a minute, so you've already concluded that I want Ruto to be president in 2022 yet I am pointing out the fact that he can't be??????? That's a new one to me!


Rollout, you know what you were trying to say. And you said it.....Ok make me feel sad for not voting for Ruto...That's why Moi is doing what he's doing.

He knows its not the tribe, it's Ruto
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Rollout
#18 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:41:09 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.


Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!



So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

Whatever these kyuks have promised you, I promise you.

They believe Ruto should be in the Hague.


The vote in Central was simple. Muthamaki plus Ruto and our kin shall be safe.

Now sue me or arrest me if you wish

This Hague thing is a killer. Worse than you think.

If I were Moi, I'd use it.

Being a Kalenjin means nothing.

William Ruto shall never become president of Kenya unless he listens to me.

But continue blogging.



Wait a minute, so you've already concluded that I want Ruto to be president in 2022 yet I am pointing out the fact that he can't be??????? That's a new one to me!


Rollout, you know what you were trying to say. And you said it.....Ok make me feel sad for not voting for Ruto...That's why Moi is doing what he's doing.

He knows its not the tribe, it's Ruto


First, I never support Uhuru/Ruto presidency, I am known here as a Cord supporter and I have been long before Jubilee was formed all the way to after Uhuru/Ruto was elected. I am still Raila number one support because I know the man mean good to the country.

After 2012 election where I was completely sold that Kenyans were not going to vote for ICC suspects, I have come to accept how powerful tribal politics is, the reality is, if they change the constitution to allow Uhuru to run in 2022, Uhuru/Ruto combination will still win whether you and I like it or not.

People who win anyone an elections are not my kind; it's the majority who are in small towns and villages, who have deep seated tribal suspicion and will only vote their own regardless of who that person is.
hardwood
#19 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:51:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 7,739
My mind goes back to the events of 1st January 2008 when some warriors attacked some helpless women and children in a church and burnt them alive. And those who were burned are supposed to vote for the burners in the not so distant future. Siasa kweli ni kasumba. Everything else doesnt matter when it comes to acquiring political power. Even getting burnt alive.
Rollout
#20 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 12:09:15 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 669
hardwood wrote:
My mind goes back to the events of 1st January 2008 when some warriors attacked some helpless women and children in a church and burnt them alive. And those who were burned are supposed to vote for the burners in the not so distant future. Siasa kweli ni kasumba. Everything else doesnt matter when it comes to acquiring political power. Even getting burnt alive.


There is some distasteful dishonest especially when you listen to how Jubilee talk about the fact that ICC is not needed anymore since they've reconciled, but the fact of the matter is, tribal politics is stronger than even life itself. Sad but reality.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
19 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.