Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nimeshikwo alcoblow..... [21]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2160]
Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well [33]
POTUS TRUMP [1348]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [66]
Shocking! Kidero has stashed Ksh 1B in his account... [81]
Rip White Zulu [3]
Is friendship overated? [2]
Nyama ya supermarket [30]
Great Poetry... Literature lessons [92]
RIP Joe Kadenge [36]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [890]
Evolution - Young people are growing horns [8]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [147]
African Cup of Nations Cameroon 2019 [172]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

45 Pages«<3536373839>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Ngalaka
#721 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:14:36 PM

Mudavadi/Gideon..mmmmm..., I have my doubts.

Will Raila be in this arrangement and or approve it!
If the answer is no, then the idea wouldn't go anywhere.

If Raila is smitten, he has choices, including doing what he did to Moi's project Uhuru.

Aside from Raila's actions, man Muda would face an uphill task consolidating the western bloc - especially Busia and Bungoma.

Then RV vote would be split with the bigger chunk going the Ruto way.

I bet you even mount Kenya isnt likely to put their ballot in one basket in such a scenario.

Then there is Ukambani Coast and Northern part of Kenya.

Shida tupu.

I say this well aware that politics is a game of making possible that which seemed impossible!

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
FRM2011
#722 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:27:34 PM

One thing I have learnt following kenya's politics is that there is a method to the madness.

Uhuru's reading of the riot act to tanga tanga members have achieved one thing.

It has forced them to come out in the open and face him rather than keep attacking Rao while claiming to love Uhuru.

And it's great it happened now and not a few days to the election. Remember how moi's uhuru project crumbled a few months to elections in 2002 ?

Now with 38 months to go, there is no more sitting on the fence. Uhuru has forced guys to take sides. Tanga tanga warriors are as follows ;

Nyeri - Rigathi and Mwai (Mukurweini).
Muranga - Ndindi nyoro and Alice wahome.
Kirinyaga - ngirici (waiguru decamped).
Nyandarua - none so far.
Kiambu - ichungwa, kuria, Jude, wamacukuru, YT2.
Laikipia - Waruguru.
Nairobi - Jaguar and KJ.

Taking on the system with 38 months to go is not just reckless, it's suicidal. You have to be super careful with your cdf mgt and tax affairs.
Ngalaka
#723 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:13:03 PM

If Uhuru is to sidestep Ruto's candidacy as he seems inclined to, then his alternative plan must incorporate Raila to have any meaningful chances for victory.

Mudavadi-Gideon ticket doesnt sound like anything that Raila would go with.

My money is on Matiang'i.
Gathige
#724 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:47:58 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
If Uhuru is to sidestep Ruto's candidacy as he seems inclined to, then his alternative plan must incorporate Raila to have any meaningful chances for victory.

Mr Fix it is a Mwai Kibaki reincarnated. A good performer but no appeal on his own and needs a " Tosha Moment". I wouldn't bet even a coin on him.

UMK influence in central when he is not a candidate is very minimal.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
tinker
#725 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:36:05 AM

Gathige wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Mr Fix it is a Mwai Kibaki reincarnated. A good performer but no appeal on his own and needs a " Tosha Moment". I wouldn't bet even a coin on him.

Mr.Fix it?.
Forgive me because I do not believe it. Which positive policy or effect can we directly attribute to him so far, none.
Look at our traffic police- now taking bribe with IMPUNITY.
Michuki rule long forgotten.
Continued insecurity in the North rift,coast, and now Western.
Immigration dept is a mess, long queues still persist @ Nyayo hse - his door step.

He is just another tough talking technocrat who cannot translate his words into action.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
#726 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:37:06 AM

The more the president talks without action the more he looks toothless. The more toothless he looks, the stronger Dr. WSR looks...

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Thitifini
#727 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:40:19 AM

tinker wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Mr.Fix it?.
Forgive me because I do not believe it. Which positive policy or effect can we directly attribute to him so far, none.
Look at our traffic police- now taking bribe with IMPUNITY.
Michuki rule long forgotten.
Continued insecurity in the North rift,coast, and now Western.
Immigration dept is a mess, long queues still persist @ Nyayo hse - his door step.

He is just another tough talking technocrat who cannot translate his words into action.

Unfortunate but true. He's more of a media guy. And a micromanager hence can make a more mediocre presidency than xxx.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Thitifini
#728 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:42:22 AM

2012 wrote:
The more the president talks without action the more he looks toothless. The more toothless he looks, the stronger Dr. WSR looks...

The loose talk can be used against him very effectively by DP - ICC style. I think politics is just about to get more exciting smile

alma1
#729 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:54:47 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
One thing I have learnt following kenya's politics is that there is a method to the madness.

It has forced them to come out in the open and face him rather than keep attacking Rao while claiming to love Uhuru.

And it's great it happened now and not a few days to the election. Remember how moi's uhuru project crumbled a few months to elections in 2002 ?

Now with 38 months to go, there is no more sitting on the fence. Uhuru has forced guys to take sides. Tanga tanga warriors are as follows ;

Nyandarua - none so far.
Laikipia - Waruguru.
Nairobi - Jaguar and KJ.

Taking on the system with 38 months to go is not just reckless, it's suicidal. You have to be super careful with your cdf mgt and tax affairs.

That list. Apart from Ichungwa, none of them can get a vote from their own mother if Uhuru is not on the ballot.

They know the only reason they got elected was because of "laira this laira that".

Most useless group of politicians I have ever met from central. The Mukurweini one should not even bother campaigning even if Uhuru supported him, he ain't coming back.

Looto made a mistake going with these wannabies. Now you shall see them running away like the cowards they really are. takataka movement
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Liv
#730 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:26:52 AM

Ngalaka wrote:

Matiang'i?....never

Nobody will ever make another person President of Kenya... To become president you must have either or both of the two things- a lot of money and a substantial political following (huge personal brand recognition from grassroots). Substantial political following does not come in 2 or 3 years.... It takes at least a decade of being in the limelight and being in political positions where you lead and grew.

In 2022.... It's either Raila or Ruto who will become president. If your name doesn't start with R .... Forget it for now.
FRM2011
#731 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:05:25 AM

alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Nyandarua - none so far.
Laikipia - Waruguru.
Nairobi - Jaguar and KJ.

That list. Apart from Ichungwa, none of them can get a vote from their own mother if Uhuru is not on the ballot.

They know the only reason they got elected was because of "laira this laira that".

Most useless group of politicians I have ever met from central. The Mukurweini one should not even bother campaigning even if Uhuru supported him, he ain't coming back.

Looto made a mistake going with these wannabies. Now you shall see them running away like the cowards they really are. takataka movement

The mukurweini guy is smart. Eat Ruth's money while it lasts. He knows he can never come back.

In 2017, a 68-year old cucu gave rigathi a scare of a lifetime in mathira. During nominations, the difference was less than 1K votes amid claims of rigging by rigathi.

Please note this was a cucu who came from nowhere. Nobody had heard of her prior to the elections.
hardwood
#732 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:16:07 AM

It is we voters who have the power to decide who will be the next leader. This evening i want all of you to look your son or daughter in the eye and think carefully which leader would provide the best opportunity for your kid to realize his or her potential. Politics starts with you - your interests should come first.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
AlphDoti
#733 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:32:20 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
harrydre wrote:
I may not be as tall as a girafee man toro but when I look further in 2022, I see a MaDvd/Gidi ticket!

those two will form a coalition and bring on board Mutua, Omar Hassan, Wamalwa and some powerful Kiuk.

Then UK ataseme Tosha!

I could be wrong.

@harrydre your prophesy might turn out correct... Not that I support this dynasty scheme, but it looks like they will still play the tribal game...

NB: We're still tribal society. Hence dynasty play us!

We hardly share political opinions with @harrydre but on this one I agree 100%.

Whenever one looks at the field for an alternative to the Armageddon that would be a ruto presidency, Madvd comes top as the safest pair of hands.

But I am convinced ukambani will play a critical role. So far they have locked out ruto completely from their 2M-plus vote bloc. He doesn't have a single foot soldier there.

If only the three ukambani sons would sit down and agree amongst themselves.

A Madvd/Kibwana ticket would make me hit the campaign trail once again.

This one may be difficult because it has left out wounded RV and Nyanza...
AlphDoti
#734 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:39:22 AM

hardwood wrote:
It is we voters who have the power to decide who will be the next leader. This evening i want all of you to look your son or daughter in the eye and think carefully which leader would provide the best opportunity for your kid to realize his or her potential. Politics starts with you - your interests should come first.

You sound so ignorant about current Kenyan voters! Tribal alignment is killing Kenya, led by people like you @hardwood. many times you are supporting these kind of politics. You have supported the establishment many, many times.
Ngalaka
#735 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:41:12 AM

Liv wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Matiang'i?....never

Nobody will ever make another person President of Kenya... To become president you must have either or both of the two things- a lot of money and a substantial political following (huge personal brand recognition from grassroots). Substantial political following does not come in 2 or 3 years.... It takes at least a decade of being in the limelight and being in political positions where you lead and grew.

In 2022.... It's either Raila or Ruto who will become president. If your name doesn't start with R .... Forget it for now.

I hear you.
However, lets consider some variables here;

- Uhuru & Raila are now working together.

- Chances are that they'll work together through 2022.
- What are the odds that Uhuru will support Raila for President?
- If Raila were to become president would Uhuru be sitting pretty! ICC still exits however defanged.
- In a contest purely between Raila and Ruto things could swing either way, too unpredictable from Uhurus point of view.

- What if Ruto won without Uhuru's support!

- Uhuru and Raila have been talking about legacy, that Kenyans should never fight due to politics, that their working together is about Kenya not their own 'stomachs'- well depending on how much you are willing to believe the politicians.

- Uhuru intimated that he wants to clean up on the widely held notion that the mountaineers votes are their own.

- Uhuru and Raila can jointly sponsor a neutral candidate and support him to easy victory.

- If that candidate be Matiang'i, he is sellable.
- Since he has no political base currently, he is likely to 'cooperate' fully.

- If Uhuru and Uhuru fail to work together they could both end up losing.

- Ruto presidency isnt something Raila or Uhuru (if he didn't support him) would be gung-ho about.

rwitre
#736 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:41:59 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:

You sound so ignorant about current Kenyan voters! Tribal alignment is killing Kenya, led by people like you @hardwood. many times you are supporting these kind of politics. You have supported the establishment many, many times.

You have been told to pick the best leader for future generations and you have responded by calling him ignorant?? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#737 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:21:01 PM

rwitre wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:

You have been told to pick the best leader for future generations and you have responded by calling him ignorant?? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Why don't people practice what they preach? What is the point of asking your children that when they grow up, they should pick the best leader while currently picking a leader based on your tribe? You should lead by example, not preaching water and drinking wine
Thitifini
#738 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:44:26 PM

hardwood wrote:

I looked at them and concluded only ME can provide the best opportunities for them as a leader. Now show me the campaign money.

livie
#739 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:03:38 PM

If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
livie
#740 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:07:25 PM

Thitifini wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I looked at them and concluded only ME can provide the best opportunities for them as a leader. Now show me the campaign money.

I wouldn't be too sure, .....elections are always shrouded in mystery, even in straight forward cases!
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump