Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Oct 20, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Fidel Odinga RIP [591]
Mobile Banking Fraud [7]
Rais Magufuli [456]
Dunia imepasuka... [123]
Happy Mashujaa day 2018 [9]
Qusetions about @mugundaman [25]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [83]
Monica Kimani [745]
That strange disease at Starehe Girls [5]
How many Wazooans does this post describe? [6]
Rumba Music joint/pub [5]
Consolata boy... [44]
Married People - Should we beware of new constitu... [60]
El Chapo [37]
Webb Ellis cup 2019 [14]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

48 Pages«<3738394041>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Lolest!
#761 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 7:57:19 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Voting is personal.

Personally I shall never forget Kiambaa church.

There is nothing I have seen from the William guy to make me think that they are remotely remorseful. In fact all I have here is Masukuma saying he's going to vote one way so that no more babies are burnt in a church.

I don't care how many pieces of maize this fella has bought this year. I believe he's evil and was brought on this earth to destroy it. Terrible human being.

All we ever hear is Kiambaa this Kiambaa that, while the Naivasha killings seemed to be largely ignored, intentionally.

As @smoano said "two wrongs never made it right, Kenyans we need to see the writings on the wall or else could be worse"

This man in the story calling himself Salim Abdalla seems to be a paid witness to give a narrative based on cooked up evidence to incite war. When this man said he saw young men with pangas... that is when I realize he is just readin a narrative. We all know who use pangas. You all know who use arrows. You all know who use mkukis...

I told you before that I was in Eldy that time myself on business trip after voting, trapped I couldn't leave. Here is the story..

On that fateful day... early in the morning, there was one athlete practicing in the morning, and unfortunately past the gate of the church he was waylaid and hacked to death. Again at around 10am, there was a couple who had managed to go fetch their two stranded children from school, again outside the gate of the church, they was stopped and the set on fire while all the four were inside the car! The news spread around and guess what happened next... angry crowd arrived from all over around shouting "kumbe people taking refuge in the church are actually killers"... The attack followed... It was an unfortunately event.

Of course this was not good. What followed was hacking that we saw in Naivasha, while police watched. This is what seems to be ignored intentionally. Nobody says two wrongs make a right. No! But we must condemn the drums of war which we are seeing being peddled around.

Athlete was killed outside Kiambaa church. Your anti Kikuyuism never disappoints
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#762 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 8:19:22 AM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Voting is personal.

There is nothing I have seen from the William guy to make me think that they are remotely remorseful. In fact all I have here is Masukuma saying he's going to vote one way so that no more babies are burnt in a church.

I don't care how many pieces of maize this fella has bought this year. I believe he's evil and was brought on this earth to destroy it. Terrible human being.

All we ever hear is Kiambaa this Kiambaa that, while the Naivasha killings seemed to be largely ignored, intentionally.

As @smoano said "two wrongs never made it right, Kenyans we need to see the writings on the wall or else could be worse"

This man in the story calling himself Salim Abdalla seems to be a paid witness to give a narrative based on cooked up evidence to incite war. When this man said he saw young men with pangas... that is when I realize he is just readin a narrative. We all know who use pangas. You all know who use arrows. You all know who use mkukis...

I told you before that I was in Eldy that time myself on business trip after voting, trapped I couldn't leave. Here is the story..

On that fateful day... early in the morning, there was one athlete practicing in the morning, and unfortunately past the gate of the church he was waylaid and hacked to death. Again at around 10am, there was a couple who had managed to go fetch their two stranded children from school, again outside the gate of the church, they was stopped and the set on fire while all the four were inside the car! The news spread around and guess what happened next... angry crowd arrived from all over around shouting "kumbe people taking refuge in the church are actually killers"... The attack followed... It was an unfortunately event.

Of course this was not good. What followed was hacking that we saw in Naivasha, while police watched. This is what seems to be ignored intentionally. Nobody says two wrongs make a right. No! But we must condemn the drums of war which we are seeing being peddled around.

Athlete was killed outside Kiambaa church. Your anti Kikuyuism never disappoints

When we condemn one sided reporting, forgetting Naivasha, you bring your tribal naming. You can focus on that if you want. Up to you. You see, after we voted on 27th, and results announced on 29th, all the way to 1st Jan 2008, until that fateful day, no killing had taken place around that area. None at all!!! There were just sending away people and looting. People left their homes, some to their ancestral homes in other towns, other to police stations, others to churches etc. No one was hacked or "arrowed". No one touched them. Not a single soul!

Until that fateful day!
Ngalaka
#763 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 10:00:27 AM

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
hardwood
#764 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 10:49:13 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Voting is personal.

When we condemn one sided reporting, forgetting Naivasha, you bring your tribal naming. You can focus on that if you want. Up to you. You see, after we voted on 27th, and results announced on 29th, all the way to 1st Jan 2008, until that fateful day, no killing had taken place around that area. None at all!!! There were just sending away people and looting. People left their homes, some to their ancestral homes in other towns, other to police stations, others to churches etc. No one was hacked or "arrowed". No one touched them. Not a single soul!

Until that fateful day!

@Alph you are such a shameless liar. Why do you want to rewrite history?
Lolest!
#765 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:15:31 AM

Quote:

Until that fateful day!

Tribal naming? When I saw you'd posted, I knew along which lines you'd post even before reading your post.

There's a trend of how you post when it's Kikuyu vs X, you're awfully predictable in your posts.

Introducing Naivasha is a red herring. It'd be somehow understandable if you were in Tanga Tanga.
hardwood
#766 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:41:15 AM

AlphDoti
#767 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 12:13:55 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Voting is personal.

Until that fateful day!

Show me the lie. Do not just shout.
AlphDoti
#768 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 2:41:50 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Until that fateful day!

Tribal naming? When I saw you'd posted, I knew along which lines you'd post even before reading your post.

There's a trend of how you post when it's Kikuyu vs X, you're awfully predictable in your posts.

Introducing Naivasha is a red herring. It'd be somehow understandable if you were in Tanga Tanga.

Why then do you create this tribe vs that tribe threats then? You tribal coons. I'm saying the lorry driver is likely fake. And if Nation wants to publish PEV stories, they should not just receive stories form one side, they should also go find the families of those who lost lives at Naivasha, as they were being pulled out of matatus while the police watched from 6am to 11am.

NOTE: For those who might misunderstanding me, I would not vote for WSR! I hate violence. I hate tribalism!
Lolest!
#769 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 3:55:49 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Until that fateful day!

Why then do you create this tribe vs that tribe threats then? You tribal coons. I'm saying the lorry driver is likely fake. And if Nation wants to publish PEV stories, they should not just receive stories form one side, they should also go find the families of those who lost lives at Naivasha, as they were being pulled out of matatus while the police watched from 6am to 11am.

NOTE: For those who might misunderstanding me, I would not vote for WSR! I hate violence. I hate tribalism!

I trust what you've said about not supporting Ruto.

You're lying about not being a tribalist. Not unless Kikuyuphobia doesn't qualify as hatred. Why did 'jealous Kikuyus' as you told us stop bombing Eastleigh?

Anyway, let's discuss Naivasha.
hardwood
#770 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 4:39:32 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

On that fateful day... early in the morning, there was one athlete practicing in the morning, and unfortunately past the gate of the church he was waylaid and hacked to death.

The athlete was leading a group of raiders that were looting and burning in an area about 10km away from the church when he met his fate. Do you want the link to the story?

FRM2011
#771 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 4:50:52 PM

hardwood wrote:

I hate it when I can't figure out the game being played but on this one I am totally blank. For wsr to call DCI, he is sending a message to someone.

While we can deduce whom the message is intended for, it is hard to tell what the message to his boss is.

Paranoia ?? Sonko yes but not wsr. Unless someone has been tightening the noose around his finances behind the scenes.

Can jubilee survive as it is ?? No chance.
Might wsr quit before 2022 and fight from outside ? Hard to tell.

Time to become a life member of Democratic Party (DP).
murchr
#772 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 4:57:18 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I hate it when I can't figure out the game being played but on this one I am totally blank. For wsr to call DCI, he is sending a message to someone.

While we can deduce whom the message is intended for, it is hard to tell what the message to his boss is.

Paranoia ?? Sonko yes but not wsr. Unless someone has been tightening the noose around his finances behind the scenes.

If WSR quits before 2022, he becomes president.

That was the formula he and UK used in 2012.

You are blind to what he is doing?

Kales are under siege from the DCI (Energy, fertilizer, Dams) so his strategy is to come up with something that will turn the eye to the Mt Kenya CSs --
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Baratang
#773 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 7:57:12 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Actually RAO tried those kind of ass-ass-in-nation, but they never worked.
I remember Midiwo's folded face when announcing the earth shattering news of the planned death.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. Before this there were other assassinations whose news were delivered by baba himself in funerals and other public places..Laughing out loudly
After this another one was brought in by RAO's brother Oburu, who was almost crying in parliament when delivering the sad newsLaughing out loudly .
His right hand man too at the time, one Gitobu Imanyara was sent by him to face Mt Kenya(Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly )...this one too never took them anywhere.
Oh!! how I miss the yester politics!!!
murchr
#774 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 10:24:59 PM

If Uhuru is serious about being tied of endless politiricking by politicians, he needs to come out clear and call out Murathe and that Mulmulwas from Nyeri. They are the thorns in the flesh.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#775 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:17:26 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

On that fateful day... early in the morning, there was one athlete practicing in the morning, and unfortunately past the gate of the church he was waylaid and hacked to death.

The athlete was leading a group of raiders that were looting and burning in an area about 10km away from the church when he met his fate. Do you want the link to the story?

“... and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.” (Surah Āli- Imrān 3:61)

hardwood
#776 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 11:42:53 PM

AlphDoti
#777 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:34:00 AM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Made up stories? Similar to the one from the so-called lorry driver? I can tell you today no vehicle were operating around that time... not even personal cars... sembuse a lorry! I was in Eldy when hell broke out... I got stranded too. Nation is publishing a story which is probably doctored to develop a certain agenda. We do not want to incite new hate or violence!
kaka2za
#778 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:35:40 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Made up stories? Similar to the one from the so-called lorry driver? I can tell you today no vehicle were operating around that time... not even personal cars... sembuse a lorry! I was in Eldy when hell broke out... I got stranded too. Nation is publishing a story which is probably doctored to develop a certain agenda. We do not want to incite new hate or violence!

This bothers me. 12 years after PEV we are still debating about who did what. Fact is that we were all crazy at that time and did very bad things to each other.
Uhuru and Ruto missed a big historic opportunity to initiate a truth and reconciliation process . They made a political pact but the healing process never took off
alma1
#779 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:47:07 AM

murchr wrote:
If Uhuru is serious about being tied of endless politiricking by politicians, he needs to come out clear and call out Murathe and that Mulmulwas from Nyeri. They are the thorns in the flesh.

If that's the plan, to tame Nyerians you have already lost before 2022

Who can take anyone seriously who says that Sicily Kariuki and Mucheru can plan a murder? Like seriously? Seriously?

Kitaeleweka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
hardwood
#780 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 10:56:27 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

That nation story was published many many years ago. I go it from the archives (check date of article). Why didnt you complain then when it was published ages ago since its seems you were at kiambaa church when it all happened?