Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 9, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
E-commerce in Kenya [15]
too many road accidents [385]
Coronavirus [2169]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1569]
Descendants of Slaves Kidnapped from Kenya [35]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2245]
SGR Progress thus far [1389]
Ngong road forest evictions [1]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [12]
K24 invades Citizen &, KTN [222]
America spring :Anti police demos [37]
Mpig Waluke Sentencing [43]
Burundi Kamenuka [116]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [85]
Chief Justice David Maraga... [97]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

79 Pages«<6768697071>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Receptor
#1361 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 6:31:12 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 55
mpobiz wrote:
Receptor wrote:
I was unfortunate enough to watch the debate/proceedings of Kindiki's ouster.

This is what i noted:

Susan Kihika is outright dumb.She cannot debate. She has zero wits.

Parliament/Senate is a house of debate and an Mp/Senator should be able to articulate issues and drive points in a fluid manner. I'm sorry but the Kenyan senate cannot have such members more so in leadership roles. I have nothing personal against her but sorry she is too mediocre. Nakuru deserves better. I liked the way Kericho senator and his Laikipia counterpart presented their opposing views. Offcourse, Jimmy being the veteran he is and his Rasputin analogy made-up for the embarrassing shows by Kihika, and others like Member for Nyeri and Machakos. Prof. Sam Ongeri (Member for Kisii) is a very serious man and very wise.


First let us agree that no amount of debate could have saved kindiki.
We should also hope to elect leaders with a conscience rather than eloquent leaders.
There are briliant people who it's a bit hard to articulate their conscience and kihika is not one of them. It was very clear to hear her thoughts and feelings.
Let's not judge anybody by the ability to master a foreign longuage.


I totally agree that Kindiki's goose was cooked. I had expected someone to point out that eloquence in english language is by no means a measure of intelligence.

To be honest, she fared quite well in coherence as compared to Meru senator Mithika Linturi. However, Linturi articulated his argument very well/cleverly giving an analogy of Meru circumcision teachings where as young lads they were warned not to marry from a certain community(these people). He even alleged the first political assassination was that of Field marshall Baimungi and tried to relate this with Kindiki's ouster. The Laikipia senator used Kiswahili and drove the point home brilliantly.

Daktari needs good debators/orators not only on the floor of the house but also in the forthcoming 2022 campaigns. There is room for improvement for Susan. Tangatanga guys should heed Ongeri's advice to Kindiki.
alma1
#1362 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 7:27:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,767
Location: hapo
Receptor wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Receptor wrote:
I was unfortunate enough to watch the debate/proceedings of Kindiki's ouster.

This is what i noted:

Susan Kihika is outright dumb.She cannot debate. She has zero wits.

Parliament/Senate is a house of debate and an Mp/Senator should be able to articulate issues and drive points in a fluid manner. I'm sorry but the Kenyan senate cannot have such members more so in leadership roles. I have nothing personal against her but sorry she is too mediocre. Nakuru deserves better. I liked the way Kericho senator and his Laikipia counterpart presented their opposing views. Offcourse, Jimmy being the veteran he is and his Rasputin analogy made-up for the embarrassing shows by Kihika, and others like Member for Nyeri and Machakos. Prof. Sam Ongeri (Member for Kisii) is a very serious man and very wise.


First let us agree that no amount of debate could have saved kindiki.
We should also hope to elect leaders with a conscience rather than eloquent leaders.
There are briliant people who it's a bit hard to articulate their conscience and kihika is not one of them. It was very clear to hear her thoughts and feelings.
Let's not judge anybody by the ability to master a foreign longuage.


I totally agree that Kindiki's goose was cooked. I had expected someone to point out that eloquence in english language is by no means a measure of intelligence.

To be honest, she fared quite well in coherence as compared to Meru senator Mithika Linturi. However, Linturi articulated his argument very well/cleverly giving an analogy of Meru circumcision teachings where as young lads they were warned not to marry from a certain community(these people). He even alleged the first political assassination was that of Field marshall Baimungi and tried to relate this with Kindiki's ouster. The Laikipia senator used Kiswahili and drove the point home brilliantly.

Daktari needs good debators/orators not only on the floor of the house but also in the forthcoming 2022 campaigns. There is room for improvement for Susan. Tangatanga guys should heed Ongeri's advice to Kindiki.


I once asked my frens on this forum who my grandmother would support...Uhuru or Ruto...They haven't answered that one yet.

Let me give free advise.

My cucu and her women guilde has never failed to vote even once. You can scream hustler nation until you turn yellow. They are waiting to be informed by muthamaki where to go. They will follow.

"Ati walitukana muthamaki?"

Attacking Uhuru will one day be researched as the most stupid political move any human ever made.


Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Coolbull
#1363 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 10:14:08 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/23/2007
Posts: 600
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.
mkenyan
#1364 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 11:08:56 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,822
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.
kaka2za
#1365 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 1:05:48 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,947
Location: Gwitu
mkenyan wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.


We have seen it all.
Kibaki was deemed a 'traitor' and was almost a hate figure after the 1992 polls, ten years later he was a hero.
Uhuru was Moi project in 2002,ten years later he was Kamwana gaitu.

Uhuru will need just a single round of rallies. The guy has not performed as expected but oh my he is a good orator and always knows the chords to strike.

Anyone banking his hopes on Mt Kenya votes is treading on quick sand.
Don't be surprised if Ndindi and Icungwa suddenly change their tune.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
FRM2011
#1366 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 8:24:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,454

The next 27 months will be fun to watch.

It is not everyday we get to experience political suicide in slow motion.

sqft
#1367 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 10:49:21 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 498
Location: Kenya
What money can't do, more money can do.
Coolbull
#1368 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 11:09:31 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/23/2007
Posts: 600
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.


We have seen it all.
Kibaki was deemed a 'traitor' and was almost a hate figure after the 1992 polls, ten years later he was a hero.
Uhuru was Moi project in 2002,ten years later he was Kamwana gaitu.

Uhuru will need just a single round of rallies. The guy has not performed as expected but oh my he is a good orator and always knows the chords to strike.

Anyone banking his hopes on Mt Kenya votes is treading on quick sand.
Don't be surprised if Ndindi and Icungwa suddenly change their tune.


I still beg to differ. They still remember "jeshi mutigaguithie" - Vijanaa msiniangushe.

Lolest!
#1369 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 11:16:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,013
Location: Kianjokoma
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

The 'he wanted to assassinate the prince' strategy might work. Or stop him from vying.

The stop him from vying strategy seems better bet.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1370 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 11:28:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,600
Lolest! wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

The 'he wanted to assassinate the prince' strategy might work. Or stop him from vying.

The stop him from vying strategy seems better bet.


How will 'they' stop him from vying?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#1371 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 12:09:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,947
Location: Gwitu
Coolbull wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.


We have seen it all.
Kibaki was deemed a 'traitor' and was almost a hate figure after the 1992 polls, ten years later he was a hero.
Uhuru was Moi project in 2002,ten years later he was Kamwana gaitu.

Uhuru will need just a single round of rallies. The guy has not performed as expected but oh my he is a good orator and always knows the chords to strike.

Anyone banking his hopes on Mt Kenya votes is treading on quick sand.
Don't be surprised if Ndindi and Icungwa suddenly change their tune.


I still beg to differ. They still remember "jeshi mutigaguithie" - Vijanaa msiniangushe.



Your assumption is that voters are rational.
If they were,we won't have ended up with some of the leaders we have.

Let me narrate a story on fickleness of Kenyan voter.
In 1992,elections were initially slated for early Dec and Kibaki was by then the Mt Kenya favorite choice and would have probably defeated Moi.
Jimmy Orengo rushed to court to challenge the validity of the set date and the court upheld that the date had to be pushed forward.
It just took two weeks for the ground to shift and by Christmas,Kibaki had lost considerably to Matiba.

Two weeks!..and we have two years to go now.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Uram
#1372 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 1:57:29 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/24/2013
Posts: 440
Location: Nairobi
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.


We have seen it all.
Kibaki was deemed a 'traitor' and was almost a hate figure after the 1992 polls, ten years later he was a hero.
Uhuru was Moi project in 2002,ten years later he was Kamwana gaitu.

Uhuru will need just a single round of rallies. The guy has not performed as expected but oh my he is a good orator and always knows the chords to strike.

Anyone banking his hopes on Mt Kenya votes is treading on quick sand.
Don't be surprised if Ndindi and Icungwa suddenly change their tune.


Uhuru is a good orator????
kaka2za
#1373 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 2:33:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,947
Location: Gwitu
Uram wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

this line or similar ones are always used before elections. come election time ni kumira kumira.


We have seen it all.
Kibaki was deemed a 'traitor' and was almost a hate figure after the 1992 polls, ten years later he was a hero.
Uhuru was Moi project in 2002,ten years later he was Kamwana gaitu.

Uhuru will need just a single round of rallies. The guy has not performed as expected but oh my he is a good orator and always knows the chords to strike.

Anyone banking his hopes on Mt Kenya votes is treading on quick sand.
Don't be surprised if Ndindi and Icungwa suddenly change their tune.


Uhuru is a good orator????


Yes. Listen to him talk in short wave and he is just irresistible.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#1374 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 3:28:27 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 498
Location: Kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
aemathenge wrote:


The Shirt He Was Wearing. It is a direct challenge to Wanjohi Wa Mashati.

The Shoes. Oh, The Shoes. I Love. I LOVE. I LOOOVVVEEEEE

Quote:
“What we saw in Kikuyu is that the Deputy President was telling the President that he is not going to be cowed.

Honesty, there are very many places that the DP could have distributed food.

For him to choose to do it in the President’s backyard is trying to send the message that he can go the President’s backyard without his permission,” Nyeri Town MP Ngunjiri Wambugu told the Star.

“The fact that the food that he was giving was branded in his name is part of that defiance…


Source Link:https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-05-22-defiant-ruto-takes-war-to-uhurus-backyard/


I like and support, great!!!


What money can't do, more money can do.
Lolest!
#1375 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 4:12:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,013
Location: Kianjokoma
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Coolbull wrote:
From Wangige Market ...Ruto 2022.
Uhuru betrayed them and anything other than Uhuru (read Kenyatta Family) is good to go.

Ruto's fate lies in the hands of common mwananchi not the system, simply because Kikuyus have a bone to pick with Uhuru and Ruto happens to be their weapon.

The 'he wanted to assassinate the prince' strategy might work. Or stop him from vying.

The stop him from vying strategy seems better bet.


How will 'they' stop him from vying?

Criminal cases. Fast track them. Jail him. With an exception of few people who truly believe in adherence to the law, his defenders will be few outside TTT
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#1376 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 4:15:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,013
Location: Kianjokoma
sqft wrote:


Ichung'wa had already posted about food distributed by some unknown people yesterday

Would be sad to think of someone playing politics with people's lives
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1377 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 5:14:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,600
Lolest! wrote:
sqft wrote:


Ichung'wa had already posted about food distributed by some unknown people yesterday

Would be sad to think of someone playing politics with people's lives


As much as it can happen, i will treat this as part o propaganda against our DPORK.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#1378 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 5:23:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,013
Location: Kianjokoma
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sqft wrote:


Ichung'wa had already posted about food distributed by some unknown people yesterday

Would be sad to think of someone playing politics with people's lives


As much as it can happen, i will treat this as part o propaganda against our DPORK.

sawa angelica 'kwamchetsi' annLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

He did this post 20 hrs ago

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
madollar
#1379 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 7:19:47 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,915
Location: GA
Lolest! wrote:
sqft wrote:


Ichung'wa had already posted about food distributed by some unknown people yesterday

Would be sad to think of someone playing politics with people's lives


Ruto has been distributing food in various parts of the country yaani its only the food distributed in kikuyu ndio contaminated pekee

Whatever the motive its purpose has been achieved in matters relief huko harudi and the residents will be double cautious on anything associated with the DP
masukuma
#1380 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 7:23:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
An unknown vehicle stops at 6pm in the evening and asks you HUTAKI UNGA? then you take?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
79 Pages«<6768697071>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.