Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Jun 20, 2018
Groups
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
The best sacco to join [155]
Best Trees for a Tree Forest? [70]
Cytonn Investments [524]
TradeMark East Africa - What Is It? [9]
Urithi Housing Sacco [136]
Safaricom Investment Cooperative [396]
stima investment cooperative [124]
How true is FEP?? [175]
UNAITAS [1150]
Where to get Apples,kiwi and Grapes seedlings. [8]
Goldenscape Tree Africa [10]
Food Truck Business [21]
2 BR Apartments Off Plan Tiara Apartments in Ruaka... [2]
SACCO's end year results - Dividend Rates comparis... [116]
investing for teens [1]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<1314151617>»
Cytonn Investments
Mike Ock
#281 Posted : Friday, November 04, 2016 12:54:46 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 547
Alma in Ruaka shaping up. Was a full skeptic, but now I'm a half skeptic. Seems like there is work going on, but that management team still gives me the jitters



Horton
#282 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:30:12 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
BTW, Cytonn shares are trading OTC for those who want to buy some....

https://www.cytonn.com/download/OTC_Form.pdf
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
murchr
#283 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:32:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 12,739
Horton wrote:
BTW, Cytonn shares are trading OTC for those who want to buy some....

https://www.cytonn.com/download/OTC_Form.pdf



Are you selling?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Horton
#284 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2017 10:12:10 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
Horton wrote:
BTW, Cytonn shares are trading OTC for those who want to buy some....

https://www.cytonn.com/download/OTC_Form.pdf



Are you selling?


Nah not yet. Waiting for 100/- then I recover my costs but u could call em directly and ask if they have any sellers. I know supply is quite thin.

Bigest gain thus far.....bought at 10/- currently trading at 60/-
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
aemathenge
#285 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:56:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,883
Location: Kerugoya
This firm has over Sh74 billion in real estate projects under its mandate.

This firm is growing and now has three more offices (branches).

Link:
enyands
#286 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:03:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,265
Location: kenya
Horton wrote:
murchr wrote:
Horton wrote:
BTW, Cytonn shares are trading OTC for those who want to buy some....

https://www.cytonn.com/download/OTC_Form.pdf



Are you selling?


Nah not yet. Waiting for 100/- then I recover my costs but u could call em directly and ask if they have any sellers. I know supply is quite thin.

Bigest gain thus far.....bought at 10/- currently trading at 60/-



Are there buyers ? That's another thing
Gadaffi
#287 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:57:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/13/2011
Posts: 273
Location: Nairobi
This company is looking 4 funds in a very big way and paying interest for the same at around 18% p.a. This return doesnt match the market return of around 10%. I dont know if their projects are supporting this..
Horton
#288 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 11:18:35 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
enyands wrote:
Horton wrote:
murchr wrote:
Horton wrote:
BTW, Cytonn shares are trading OTC for those who want to buy some....

https://www.cytonn.com/download/OTC_Form.pdf



Are you selling?


Nah not yet. Waiting for 100/- then I recover my costs but u could call em directly and ask if they have any sellers. I know supply is quite thin.

Bigest gain thus far.....bought at 10/- currently trading at 60/-



Are there buyers ? That's another thing



Oh yes definately.
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
Horton
#289 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 11:20:46 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
Gadaffi wrote:
This company is looking 4 funds in a very big way and paying interest for the same at around 18% p.a. This return doesnt match the market return of around 10%. I dont know if their projects are supporting this..



I visited one of their projects on friday The Alma in Ruaka. Project going on well, CEO mentioned that some of the cash that comes in on CMS is also used for projects. The yield they get is 25% and they pay 18%
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
Swenani
#290 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:42:47 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,355
Location: Vacuum
Horton wrote:
Gadaffi wrote:
This company is looking 4 funds in a very big way and paying interest for the same at around 18% p.a. This return doesnt match the market return of around 10%. I dont know if their projects are supporting this..



I visited one of their projects on friday The Alma in Ruaka. Project going on well, CEO mentioned that some of the cash that comes in on CMS is also used for projects. The yield they get is 25% and they pay 18%


Horton, leave these Kenyans!
Marry a woman who can cook or a man who can provide food.Don't marry for love or beauty, because love dies,beauty fades but hunger stays
Horton
#291 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 4:28:46 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:
Gadaffi wrote:
This company is looking 4 funds in a very big way and paying interest for the same at around 18% p.a. This return doesnt match the market return of around 10%. I dont know if their projects are supporting this..



I visited one of their projects on friday The Alma in Ruaka. Project going on well, CEO mentioned that some of the cash that comes in on CMS is also used for projects. The yield they get is 25% and they pay 18%


Horton, leave these Kenyans!


😂😂😂
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
Horton
#292 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:39:56 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
https://pbs.twimg.com/me...bx9X6WYAEa-rn.jpg:large

Saw on social media Something about an acquisition announcement at the stanley this morning.
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
Horton
#293 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:08:39 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
Again from shosho mendia.....Cytonn acquired 25% stake in Superior Homes for kes1B.

The intended listing still goes on as planned.
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
KenyanEconomist
#294 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:38:44 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/7/2014
Posts: 40
Any truth to the fact that CMA wanted to restrict Non-banks like Cytonn from offering CMS products?
Yowel
#295 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:45:29 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 10/14/2016
Posts: 25
Location: Nairobi
KenyanEconomist wrote:
Any truth to the fact that CMA wanted to restrict Non-banks like Cytonn from offering CMS products?


This was passed last year through a circular to stock brokers et al. Dont ask for a rink, i sighted the physical document around august.
Horton
#296 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:04:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
KenyanEconomist wrote:
Any truth to the fact that CMA wanted to restrict Non-banks like Cytonn from offering CMS products?



Yes and No.

It restricts CMA regulated companies eg Britam from offering this product. It doesnt have a say in CMA unregulated firms eg Cytonn.


http://kenyanwallstreet....s-refund-of-clients-cash
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
Lek
#297 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:16:36 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/6/2010
Posts: 25
@Horton, who regulates Cytonn? How would I have comfort from an unregulated deposit collector?
Swenani
#298 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:33:38 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,355
Location: Vacuum
Lek wrote:
@Horton, who regulates Cytonn? How would I have comfort from an unregulated deposit collector?


That's why no one is forcing you to deposit with them, If you're not comfortable why transact with them?
Marry a woman who can cook or a man who can provide food.Don't marry for love or beauty, because love dies,beauty fades but hunger stays
Horton
#299 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:47:39 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,158
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
Lek wrote:
@Horton, who regulates Cytonn? How would I have comfort from an unregulated deposit collector?


That's why no one is forcing you to deposit with them, If you're not comfortable why transact with them?



🤣🤣🤣

Private Equities are not regulated in Kenya.
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B
2012
#300 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:51:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,581
Location: Nairobi
This firm still gives me the jitters as well. I always keep off companies that seem be growing on steroids.

When you choose to do good God will help you. When you choose to do bad the devil will help you. Tafakari.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
27 Pages«<1314151617>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.