Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Sep 18, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!! [104]
Good Job Rwanda!!! [3]
we cant be helped! I give up! [2]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [91]
Consolata boy... [24]
Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well [366]
Passport - Huduma Centre [120]
An error occurred while processing your request [7]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [768]
Robert Mugabe [52]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [79]
Heeeelp! Hawa maSlayQueen wananimalisa [25]
How you feel after an intense workout [2]
What are You Watching? [28]
Tom Cohen, Hardwood and Influenza [1]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

110 Pages«<108109110
Alternative investment-Sport pesa
Angelica _ann
#2181 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:53:31 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,791
whiteowl wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.


Did I speak too early? The thieves are still deducting the immoral tax but still indicating the gross winnings on their platform. Thieves are not good people.


Yes. I had a running one with 5.4 but this came down to 3.65 due to 2 DNB {Leeds and Bournemouth} while Tokyo FC, Spurs and Parramatta Eels {rugby} came good. Was expecting 36.5k and that's what was being indicated bt they have credited 29.2k. They just did away with the calculation on site. Jinga sanaSad


@guka switch to 22bet or other international bookies.


Looks like the taxman will hit thier target for this month easily.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njunge
#2182 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:13:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 818
whiteowl wrote:
Njunge wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=whiteowl][quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.



@guka switch to 22bet or other international bookies.


I have b365 and William Hills. Have been using the local ones due to ease of transactions but its untenable. The remaining houses are so limited in games. Almost all are not offering ITF matches, Aussie rules, snooker, rugby league/union while their bb matches are so limited. So, it's over to bet 365.
Angelica _ann
#2183 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 3:26:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,791
How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
whiteowl
#2184 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:41:31 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,356
Location: Bohemian Grove
Angelica _ann wrote:
How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?


One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.
Queen
#2185 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:27:44 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 156
Location: Britain
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?


One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.


That process is too complicated. It's easier to quit betting altogether and let the government collect zero tax from zero gross winnings and see who will blink first.
Mastermind
#2186 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 6:21:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,595
Location: Langley
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?


One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.


That process is too complicated. It's easier to quit betting altogether and let the government collect zero tax from zero gross winnings and see who will blink first.

My twin though am contemplating trying bet22.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Queen
#2187 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:07:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 156
Location: Britain
Mastermind wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?


One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.


That process is too complicated. It's easier to quit betting altogether and let the government collect zero tax from zero gross winnings and see who will blink first.

My twin though am contemplating trying bet22.


I visited their site and noted that at some point they might require you to take a selfie holding your ID card revealing your name. Going through their conditions for redeeming bonus payouts is harder than sitting a biochemistry exam in Chiromo campus.
dunkang
#2188 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:30:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,808
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
OK. Let me announce that am done with local bookies, and KRA is to blame.

How dare them deduct 20% of REVENUE. This is absurdity.

BET365 here i come.

Tutorials on how to deposit and withdraw money are welcome, but am not trying the virtual cards (chura), they are equally expensive.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

dunkang
#2189 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:38:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,808
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
dunkang wrote:
OK. Let me announce that am done with local bookies, and KRA is to blame.

How dare them deduct 20% of REVENUE. This is absurdity.

BET365 here i come.

Tutorials on how to deposit and withdraw money are welcome, but am not trying the virtual cards (chura), they are equally expensive.


OK, this is how (if you don't want bank prepaid cards like me);

1. Buy BitCoins using M-Pesa on paxful.com (Say KShs. 5,000.00 for BTC 0.00493. M-Pesa charge KShs. 61)

2. Sell the BitCoins on paxful.com to your Skrill Account for US$48.55 (1% service charge of about US$ 0.5)

3. Deposit the US$48 to bet365.com

4. Bet on a game with Odds as low as 1.10 and recover ALL your transaction costs.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
110 Pages«<108109110
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.