Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 18, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
NASA MOVES TO THE SUPREME COURT [135]
Sonko sets a high bar for Governors [20]
Next ODM leader after Raila [61]
2017 Election results [1532]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [1946]
Political parties in Kenya [8]
Lift The Ban!!! [5]
2017/18 English Premier League [17]
Kingwa Kamencu is back!!! [183]
Now Daily Nation and others free. [31]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [148]
Alfred mutua : Maendeleo chap chap [41]
It's never that serious... [7]
Biopolitics of the ungrieved [12]
POTUS TRUMP [672]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages<12345>»
Alternative investment-Sport pesa
FRM2011
#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:46:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 1,729
@Swenani, thought you were joking but after seeing your posts, I realise you were serious.

ION, between this and a fish parlour, which one is more lucrative? Ahem, asking for a friend.
Swenani
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:54:36 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 11,470
Location: Vacuum
FRM2011 wrote:
@Swenani, thought you were joking but after seeing your posts, I realise you were serious.

ION, between this and a fish parlour, which one is more lucrative? Ahem, asking for a friend.


I do not operate a fish parlour, but based on a friend's experience who happens to visits one of the establishments around chiromo lane area(exclusive to members), the returns are high since the owner of the fishparlour retains 60% of the gross proceeds( to cater for monthly rent of the place, utilities, cleaning,bed and profit) while the fish takes 40%

You may wish to contact Mawinder
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
Mike Ock
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:14:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 479
Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
@Swenani, thought you were joking but after seeing your posts, I realise you were serious.

ION, between this and a fish parlour, which one is more lucrative? Ahem, asking for a friend.


I do not operate a fish parlour, but based on a friend's experience who happens to visits one of the establishments around chiromo lane area(exclusive to members), the returns are high since the owner of the fishparlour retains 60% of the gross proceeds( to cater for monthly rent of the place, utilities, cleaning,bed and profit) while the fish takes 40%

You may wish to contact Mawinder


How are the memberships collected and it's how much?
Swenani
#44 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:24:05 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 11,470
Location: Vacuum
Mike Ock wrote:
Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
@Swenani, thought you were joking but after seeing your posts, I realise you were serious.

ION, between this and a fish parlour, which one is more lucrative? Ahem, asking for a friend.


I do not operate a fish parlour, but based on a friend's experience who happens to visits one of the establishments around chiromo lane area(exclusive to members), the returns are high since the owner of the fishparlour retains 60% of the gross proceeds( to cater for monthly rent of the place, utilities, cleaning,bed and profit) while the fish takes 40%

You may wish to contact Mawinder


How are the memberships collected and it's how much?


Through referrals,you make a deposit of a minimum 100K. if it goes down to below 20K,you top up to 100K+

When you order for drinks,food and fish, the cost is automatically deducted from the deposit
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
washiku
#45 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:59:08 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,519
Othelo
#46 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 1:02:55 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/20/2014
Posts: 3,528
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Impunity
#47 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 2:53:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,192
Location: Masada
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Lolest!
#48 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 3:10:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 10,189
Location: Kianjokoma
washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#49 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 5:23:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,462
How do i start playing hii kitu? @swenani saidieko. Seems i am missing out on the millions.




Angelica _ann
#50 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 7:42:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,171
Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.

We will thrash them with more than 3 goals. Ozil on fire and Sanchez is back Applause
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
EngineerLMG
#51 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 9:14:55 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/22/2014
Posts: 23
FRM2011 wrote:
washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Was shocked to see Julie Gichuru is a director of the latest entrant mcheza.

Am told sportpesa mobilizes money that would put most banks to shame. Plus 20m p.m. on sms income.


Why were you shocked?


Why ?? Because she doesn't look it. There is an image she tries and I think succeeded, to portray,of a paragon of virtue. Now betting is just one rank above a fish parlour on the morality scale.



It's all just business. Nothing wrong with that.
We can use Africa's immense latent resources to develop the continent, because our soil and subsoil are rich. We have the means to do that and we have an immense market, a vast market from north to south, east to west. We have sufficient intellectual capacities to create technology and science, or at least to adopt it wherever we find it.
- Thomas Sankara
whiteowl
#52 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:46:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,161
Location: Bohemian Grove
Started my investment with "initial capital" of 5k last week. So far I'm 40k in the green as I enjoy my football. Once I hit 200k,I'll declare myself a "professional gambler" .
maka
#53 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 1:34:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 9,995
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.


Weka 1X...combine that with liverpool X2...then AC Milan 1X if you are courageous enough add GG for Manc city vs Tottenham...very good multi bet.
possunt quia posse videntur
maka
#54 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:04:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 9,995
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.



spot on...
possunt quia posse videntur
hardwood
#55 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 9:31:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,462
whiteowl wrote:
Started my investment with "initial capital" of 5k last week. So far I'm 40k in the green as I enjoy my football. Once I hit 200k,I'll declare myself a "professional gambler" .


The guys in the blue section would kill to get such returns. Beats NSE, bonds, bills, real estate etc etc.
maka
#56 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 6:51:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 9,995
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.


Weka 1X...combine that with liverpool X2...then AC Milan 1X if you are courageous enough add GG for Manc city vs Tottenham...very good multi bet.


smile
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#57 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 7:24:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,171
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Othelo wrote:
Just joined sportspesa today. What are the odds Arsenal will beat Leicester smile Drool


2-1 to Arsenal.


Weka 1X...combine that with liverpool X2...then AC Milan 1X if you are courageous enough add GG for Manc city vs Tottenham...very good multi bet.


smile

Professional Applause
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wannaberich
#58 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:06:34 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/24/2014
Posts: 159
Location: Nairobi
Haya i have joined sport pesa eheee what next. Very green in this business of betting
Money comes and goes. When you have it enjoy it.
Othelo
#59 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:09:28 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/20/2014
Posts: 3,528
Weekend apart from man useless, everything went as per plan, so far 246% in green. Twende kazi, what is 'our' bets today @maka, @swenani #sportspesa .........
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
wannaberich
#60 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:16:12 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/24/2014
Posts: 159
Location: Nairobi
Othelo wrote:
Weekend apart from man useless, everything went as per plan, so far 246% in green. Twende kazi, what is 'our' bets today @maka, @swenani #sportspesa .........




Waaaaat 246% let me copy this
Money comes and goes. When you have it enjoy it.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (6), Museveni
98 Pages<12345>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.