Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Feb 21, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
#lipakamatender [490]
Give a Movie quote that gives away the film [30]
BREAKING: Sofapaka, Thika Utd &, Muhoroni Youth... [4]
Baba's daughter in ICU. [24]
Njaa Mingi [116]
Sunday Sermons by an Atheist [103]
POTUS TRUMP [565]
DPORK [1]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [223]
Two Rivers Mall [77]
#DrainTheSwamp, the Yala swamp [5]
SHIITE vs SUNNI [118]
SCROTUS TRUMP [2]
The Devil is Black, and Female: BAHATI SCHOOL [34]
Warfare on the ",cheap", [26]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

96 Pages«<949596
Alternative investment-Sport pesa
Majorkeys
#1901 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 1:07:35 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/19/2016
Posts: 23
Njung'e wrote:
Olivo R. - Ruud C.
1.85
Tip: 1 (H/A)
Final result: 2:0


Bedene A. - Garcia-Lopez G.
1.69
Tip: 1 (H/A)
Final result: 2:0


Albot R. - Lu Y.H.
1.26
Tip: 2 (H/A)
Final result: 0:2

NO MERCY!!!

Guks post some more tennis please, the odds look good.
Njung'e
#1902 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:31:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,276
Location: Nairobi
Majorkeys wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

NO MERCY!!!

Guks post some more tennis please, the odds look good.


Not much this evening since most games are being played early morning Kenyan time (Doha,Brisbane and Chennai). For evening , i have this two:



Haase R./Petzschner P. - Pospisil V./Stepanek R.
1.41
Tip: 2 (H/A)


Karlovic I. - Khachanov K.
1.62
Tip: 1 (H/A)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Njung'e
#1903 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 8:07:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,276
Location: Nairobi
Njung'e wrote:
Majorkeys wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

NO MERCY!!!

Guks post some more tennis please, the odds look good.


Not much this evening since most games are being played early morning Kenyan time (Doha,Brisbane and Chennai). For evening , i have this two:



Haase R./Petzschner P. - Pospisil V./Stepanek R.
1.41
Tip: 2 (H/A)


Karlovic I. - Khachanov K.
1.62
Tip: 1 (H/A)


Applause Applause


For today:



Erakovic M./Robson L. - Bertens K./Larsson J.
1.75
Tip: 0:2 (CS)


Giorgi C. - Wang Q.
1.77
Tip: 2 (H/A)


Paire B. - Bhambri Y.
1.49
Tip: 1 (H/A)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
dunkang
#1904 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:08:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,690
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
Friday 07/01/2017 Brisbane:

1. Nadal to beat Raonic in 3 games
2. Thiem to beat Dimitrov in 3 games
3. Nishikori to beat Thompson in 2 games
4. Wawrinka to beat Edmund in 2 games
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Njung'e
#1905 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 1:36:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,276
Location: Nairobi
Fine run here. Federer teaching Gasquet a tennis lesson. Late comers can try a win for Medvedi against Kovalik while i also believe Albert Ramos Vinolas will beat Italian Dudi Sela quite easily.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Majorkeys
#1906 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:37:29 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/19/2016
Posts: 23
For those looking for games to bet on, some of my picks just for fun. I already hit my target today. Lots of success with australian games in the morning.
Watford To Win vs Burton PIck 1
Bournemouth To Win vs Millwall PIck 1
Brighton To Win vs MK Dons PIck 1
QPR To Win vs Blackburn PIck 1
Barnsley To Win at Blackpool PIck 1

Rotherham vs Oxford United GG
QPR vs Blackburn Rovers GG
Hull vs Swansea GG
Bolton vs Crystal Palace GG
Norwich vs Southampton GG
Guimaraes Benfica GG

Bristol Rovers Northampton OV 2.5
Southend Sheffield Utd OV 2.5
Stevenage Newport OV 2.5
Napoli Sampdoria OV 2.5
East Fife Stenhousemuir OV 2.5
Majorkeys
#1907 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:44:18 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/19/2016
Posts: 23
Majorkeys wrote:
For those looking for games to bet on, some of my picks just for fun. I already hit my target today. Lots of success with australian games in the morning.
Watford To Win vs Burton PIck 1
Bournemouth To Win vs Millwall PIck 1
Brighton To Win vs MK Dons PIck 1
QPR To Win vs Blackburn PIck 1
Barnsley To Win at Blackpool PIck 1

Rotherham vs Oxford United GG
QPR vs Blackburn Rovers GG
Hull vs Swansea GG
Bolton vs Crystal Palace GG
Norwich vs Southampton GG
Guimaraes Benfica GG

Bristol Rovers Northampton OV 2.5
Southend Sheffield Utd OV 2.5
Stevenage Newport OV 2.5
Napoli Sampdoria OV 2.5
East Fife Stenhousemuir OV 2.5


And some more

ccrington Stanley Vs. LUTON FA Cup pick 2
ROTHERHAM Vs. Oxford FA Cup pick 1
Hartlepool Vs. GRIMSBY League Tww pick 2
Leyton orient Vs. BARNET League Two pick 2
TORQUAY Vs. Boreham Wood National League pick 1

FA CUP
Brighton win
Wycombe win
Stoke win
West Brom win

dunkang
#1908 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:06:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 4,690
Location: -1.2107, 36.8831
Liverpool scoreless draw against Plymouth at Anfield. How strange.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

whiteowl
#1909 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:07:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,148
Location: Bohemian Grove
dunkang wrote:
Liverpool scoreless draw against Plymouth at Anfield. How strange.


They were more interested in making history of fielding the youngest Squad in an FA match.
masukuma
#1910 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 9:08:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,035
Location: Nairobi
Guka - you don't have to be so litigious!
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
whiteowl
#1911 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 9:10:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,148
Location: Bohemian Grove
Sportpesa have decided not to list Israel league and betin are back to old habits of 'eating' deposits.
shadowinvestor
#1912 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:47:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/13/2012
Posts: 103
To be World number one for a long time like Roger Federer sio mchezo, and to constantly push towards the finals like Murray requires raw zeal.
@Guka Djokovic nyoroshwad by world number 110, Istomin.

ION hizo Odds niaje? Tennis season is here :d/
Njung'e
#1913 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:14:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,276
Location: Nairobi
shadowinvestor wrote:
To be World number one for a long time like Roger Federer sio mchezo, and to constantly push towards the finals like Murray requires raw zeal.
@Guka Djokovic nyoroshwad by world number 110, Istomin.

ION hizo Odds niaje? Tennis season is here :d/


I always avoid AGS. Koblenz maybe. Check out De Schepper,Luka Rosol and Daniel Brands. The first two coming up shortly.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Motomoto
#1914 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 5:28:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 480
Location: Kenya
Football betting is not for the faint hearted... who would have thought Swansea, a team fighting relegation would beat Liverpool at home. Only a mad man can make such a prediction
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
96 Pages«<949596
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.